PDA

View Full Version : About the saying "admiring women"

Karli
01-12-2013, 10:57 AM
As I've tried to come to terms and understand this part of me (which I've struggled with) I've read before that some people have said some thing along the lines of, ....the reason I do this is "I admire women so much I wanted to look just like a woman" or feel like them.

I was wondering what others thought about that or if they agreed or disagreed with that. I'm not sure how to interpret a statement along those lines so I was look for discussion on what other girls have thought or felt.

Jenniferathome
01-12-2013, 11:16 AM
I love women and I love their shape and how their attire brings that out and enhances it. I dress, however, because I like to wear women's clothes. When I dress, I want to achieve the same look that I see on real women

CassandraSmith
01-12-2013, 11:47 AM
I often wonder if that's a big part of it. Certainly I admired my mom and grandmother. Both were exceptional women. They were strong, loyal, and mom was a total knock out in a 50's style. However, she had some issues with self worth. Her clothing was often lacy and she had long line bras and girdles which in some sense, appeared like a sort of feminine armor. I think that feeling of protection she sought may have something to do with my fascination with clothing and I tend toward similar styles as her.

Without a doubt, I would like to experience life as a genetic woman as I identify more with their basic activities, outlook, and style. I'm not sure if I'd be a female hetero though because men don't really interest me at all.

gennee
01-12-2013, 11:59 AM
When my interest in women's clothing was piqued, I wanted to know about what they wore, shopping habits
(which I enjoy now), mannerisms, etc. I have always admired women and now I am one.

sissystephanie
01-12-2013, 12:15 PM
I definitely have to agree with Jenniferathome!! I dress enfemme simply because I like to. And I do go out in public a lot dressed enfemme, but since I do not wear makeup or a wig at those times I do not really look like a woman. However, I am happy with the clothes that I have on!

Beverley Sims
01-12-2013, 12:19 PM
I love women and I love their shape and how their attire brings that out and enhances it. I dress, however, because I like to wear women's clothes. When I dress, I want to achieve the same look that I see on real women
That is it in a nut shell Jennifer.
I agree.

Lady Catherine
01-12-2013, 03:32 PM
I respect and admire women, but that's not why I dress like them. I do it because I like to. Period.

AllieSF
01-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Yes, Jennifer said it all. I admire people who deserve to be admired independent of gender.

LaraPeterson
01-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Karli, I admire a lot a people for varying reasons, but I can't say I've admired a woman or women just because of the way they look. I have, however, longed and longed to look and act like a woman because I want to be one. Ain't gonna happen, but still I dream.

Don't be surprised if you get some flack back for wondering what other "girls" have thought about it. More than one post recently has objected to MtF crossdresssers being referred to in that way. Your struggle is admirable. As long as there is struggle, there is hope for an answer.

Kate Simmons
01-12-2013, 08:21 PM
The feelings with this go deep in all of us my friend. Understanding ourselves is the real beginning of the journey for many of us. :)

Lynn Marie
01-12-2013, 08:38 PM

Don't you just hate it when a thread pretty much ends with the first reply! Well said Jennifer.