PDA

View Full Version : Surprise - Surprise

diannecourtney
01-12-2013, 11:05 AM
:):)I am sooo happy, I must tell you of my surprise. I have been fully femme for the last 6 or 7 days, primarily skirts and slack combinations. Anyway, the feeling was not so there. So, I did my nails -eh- nothing. At which I was pawing over the dressser and came across 3MK 77 Adhesive. So the little girl in me said spray your forms. I did.....surprise they surely have stuck - even bare thru the night - and I am so surprised, I'm sure they hang and bounce like the real thing. I hope!!!!!:):):)

Beverley Sims
01-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I hope you get the feeling you expect.

Molly Wells
01-12-2013, 07:17 PM
"I was pawing over the dressser and came across 3MK 77 Adhesive."

It just happened to be there? Interesting...LOL

I remember the first time that I attached my forms, what an exhilarating feeling! Wish I could do it more often!

Molly

Juliannlg
01-12-2013, 09:33 PM
I just want to say you need to be careful of the adhesives you use this is what 3M says about this. 7.1 HANDLING
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash exposed areas thoroughly with soap and water. Keep away from heat,
sparks, open flame, pilot lights and other sources of ignition. Do not pierce or burn container, even after use. No smoking while
handling this material. Do not spray near flames or sources of ignition. Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact. Aerosol container
contains flammable gas under pressure. Avoid eye contact with vapors, mists, or spray. Keep out of the reach of children.

diannecourtney
01-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Juliannig:

85% of what the can says is lawyer talk to protect 3M from people like you.....Obviously I don't know your age, but I grew up with chain swings with wood seats, good old steel slides( 8-10 ft high), jungle jims, and teachers who swatted kids across the knuckles with rulers. Hey I found what responsibility was all about. In a bed room unless it is candle lit, there is no place for ignition. Oh, hell why be a party pooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a good time until I had to pull some hairs out.....................................

Jorja
01-13-2013, 12:17 PM
I had a good time until I had to pull some hairs out.....................................

Hahahaha, I was waiting for this line.:) Glad you had a good time and hope there are many more to come.

Cheryl T
01-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Just remember to clean them thoroughly or you will end up with excessive buildup and maybe a rupture like I did. Don't get lazy ... it gets costly.