PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this Ironic?

Emma Beth
01-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Here I am sitting at the computer for a while in my new bra, panties, flannel jammy pants, and toe socks. My attention is divided between the computer and the Broncos/Ravens game.

My wife is sitting on the bed in a tee shirt, shorts, and her toe socks. She is also watching the game and occasionally getting rather animated.

Talk about a different kind of normal.

Definitely an amusing image.

Jamie

Luna Nyx
01-12-2013, 05:59 PM
those are often the best times.

Leah Lynn
01-12-2013, 06:03 PM
That does offer a rather cute image.

Jodi Anne
01-12-2013, 06:08 PM
But is it not a good feeling:D

LaraPeterson
01-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Toe socks. . .those things drive me crazy. But I'm sure glad you guys are sharing that time. I can only dream.

Sarah L
01-12-2013, 08:19 PM
I've got the game on, too. No wife though. It's kind of hard to take because my team is in it. I'm wearing a black skirt with my team's jersey on over a bra.

Emma Beth
01-12-2013, 11:21 PM
LOL, it really is the best feeling.

We both have even more fun watching college football more than anything and with the college season over. We have to find something else to do with our Saturdays.

I'm wondering what next season will be like. Leggings or panties or cute short shorts, bra maybe with breast forms, my Bama jersey, and maybe painted toes.

AmyGaleRT
01-13-2013, 03:53 AM
I had an experience like that the very night I came out to my fiancee, Jamie. She was sitting on the bed wearing a tank top and shorts made from cut-off jogging pants. I was standing in front of her, wearing a purple dress and satin ballet slippers. I thought, "Hmm...role reversal much?" :D

- Amy

ReineD
01-13-2013, 04:07 AM
To JamieRobert and also AmyGale, out of curiosity, is the role reversal (having your wives be more masculine and you being more feminine) just as appealing as fantasies of being lesbian, or does this just depend on the individual?

Maybe the people who have an identity component to the dressing prefer to fantasize about being lesbians, while those who identify solidly as men prefer the idea of a role reversal?

AmyGaleRT
01-13-2013, 04:18 AM
To JamieRobert and also AmyGale, out of curiosity, is the role reversal (having your wives be more masculine and you being more feminine) just as appealing as fantasies of being lesbian, or does this just depend on the individual?

Maybe the people who have an identity component to the dressing prefer to fantasize about being lesbians, while those who identify solidly as men prefer the idea of a role reversal?

Well, for me, it was kind of an inward joke. Here was my fiancee, dressed in what might be thought of as a "masculine" manner (mainly for her own comfort), and here I was in my dress. It gave me a bit of a giggle, is all. I wouldn't call it a "fantasy" or anything. My fiancee would certainly not be up for it; she has no lesbian or transgender feelings of her own.

While she was dressed for her comfort just then, as she often is, my fiancee is perfectly capable of being girly when she wants to. Just this evening, in fact, she wore her new dress for the first time, which is just like the one I featured in my "Isn't She Pretty In Pink?" photo series here, except it's red. And it looks just as good on her as it does on me. :) She wanted to show it off for her friend, is why she wore it. (This despite the fact that it was around 10 degrees outside with a subzero wind chill!) And after that, we went, first to dinner at Red Lobster, where the server asked if we were celebrating something, and then to Walmart, where she was complimented on it by another shopper.

- Amy

Beverley Sims
01-13-2013, 07:52 AM
This vision I am presented here with is "Just plain normal"
Good for you, relax and enjoy life.

kimdl93
01-13-2013, 08:49 AM
Isnt it great to get to that level of normal?

I Am Paula
01-13-2013, 10:50 AM
I sleep in a long nighty, and my wife sleeps in flannel pajamas. The irony has not escaped me.-Celeste

Emma Beth
01-13-2013, 02:55 PM
LOL, definitely a new normal.

Reine, Like Amy, it was more amusement at the complete mental image than anything else. Although, I would be a liar if I said that the thoughts of role play didn't cross my mind, but that is something that won't happen for a very long time; not until she's more comfortable with the change in our lives.

As for the football, I've never been that interested in watching any game, unless I was actually at the game, for most of my life.

The two of us got hooked on the sport the year Mark Ingram won the Heisman Trophy and have been learning more each time we watch or listen to a game, and she was the one that started this.

UNDERDRESSER
01-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Eh, I put on a skirt pretty much as soon as I get to my GF's place. We then usually sit side by side on the sofa, knitting, reading, eating, whatever.

BUT, she hardly ever wears a skirt, I almost always do. Occasionally she'll slide her foot up my skirt....

Works for us.