PDA

View Full Version : Who's the sissy now.

Maria 60
01-12-2013, 10:09 PM
I went to my brother in laws house to help him remove tiles in his kitchen, he works in downtown Toronto in a very high gay area and he always has a story, I seen two gays kissing, that hole area is full of fags, I seen a man dressed like a women, you couldn't pay me to live in that area etc. etc etc. My wife dropped me off and we started removing the tile's. I started on one side and he started at the other and every once in a while he would leave and come back with a band aid on his hand or a towel on his head and he would stop and sit down and complain about the dust. A few hours later my wife came back to get me and she walks in and I was still removing the tile's with some cuts but I had a paper towel on them and I was still working and she turns to her brother and he was sitting down dumping water on his face, a towel on his forehead and band aids on his hands and she said, wow look who's the sissy now, my husband should go to work on Monday and tell his friends at work what a sissy his brother in law is. We both starting laughing but he wasn't he was to beat up. A few hours later we finished and on the way home I told her how funny that was and thanked her for putting her brother in his place and maybe now he will have respect for sissy's and respect for the real sissy that was in that room. My wife said that I am a pretty rough worker for a sissy. I thanked her for the complement and took her out for dinner.

Leah Lynn
01-12-2013, 10:15 PM
That's a neat story. Thanks for sharing.

sissystephanie
01-12-2013, 10:22 PM
First thing, can I be your wife and have you take me out to dinner? I could probably think of some compliment!! You might dress like a sissy, but you obviously don't work like one. I have done some tile removing, and it is hard, dirty work. But since it was his house he should not have been complaining the way he was! Good thing your wife put him in his place!!

Beverley Sims
01-13-2013, 08:17 AM
Situations like that make you realise how normal you really are.
See your wife loves you, she KNOWS you are not a sissy.

kimdl93
01-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Very cute story. Your wife's comment probably didn't make a dent though.

Deedee Skyblue
01-13-2013, 10:11 AM
But since it was his house he should not have been complaining the way he was! Good thing your wife put him in his place!!

I don't get this. The brother-in-law was complaining about how dusty the job was. He's in his own house. Why can't he complain about the dust from a dirty, dusty job? He sounds like he has prejudice problems - but in the OP's story, there is nothing to indicate that he was complaining about the quality or quantity of the work that Maria was actually doing.

Deedee