PDA

View Full Version : exploratory steps with new shoes

paxo
01-13-2013, 05:54 PM
My first pair of shoes arrived a couple of days ago, my Wife, smiling, said "your shoes have arrived".

4" feminine stiletto courts (not platform)

Very tentative at first - though they would be too small, and suggested I may need some of her hosiery to assist with "splippage" - she duly obliged.

Bit tight to begin with but getting better with each "try". The trick is seems is to "pre-bend" my toes.

The feel of rolling on the stockings, and easing into the shoes is very sensual - much fluttering/shakiness in pit of stomach - excited anticipation i guess. First standing in them, then walking. I'm beginning to feel the power women feel. May go as far as a pencil skirt, but no further (with the exception of holding a lit cigarette - sorry).

Laura912
01-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Ah, the slippery slope. You just think no further than a pencil skirt, but, to quote the line from My Fair Lady, "just you wait...." Only it was said to 'enry 'iggins. Every journey begins with a small step and the one in heels is fantastic!

Jenniferathome
01-13-2013, 06:42 PM
THAT is mighty tall for a first heel. I can't walk comfortably in anything over 3.5" and really 3" is max for a lot of walking. Be careful...

Jodi Anne
01-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Holy crap! 4" I still an working on 1.75" I still am a "little girl" you know.

xxLaurenCDxx
01-13-2013, 08:08 PM
4" heel is what I will go for first too as I really adore high heels. Had to restrain myself from getting any that are higher until I can walk in them properly.

famousunknown
01-13-2013, 08:09 PM
THAT is mighty tall for a first heel. I can't walk comfortably in anything over 3.5" and really 3" is max for a lot of walking. Be careful...

Lots of cd's do 4" & 5" with zero problems. no pain = no gain.

Leah Lynn
01-13-2013, 08:10 PM
Uh-huh. Four inch stilletos, a pencil skirt and a cigarette. Odds are she's in a club dancing inside three months!

Leah

CassandraSmith
01-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Uh-huh. Four inch stilletos, a pencil skirt and a cigarette. Odds are she's in a club dancing inside three months!

Leah

Or at least setting up a little night club in the bedroom and pretending... "Honey, what's the strobe light for?"

Lynn Marie
01-13-2013, 08:47 PM

Leah

Yeah, with 5 inch strappy pumps, fishnets, corset, and a seemore blouse!

paxo
01-14-2013, 01:42 AM

heh heh... the furthest i'll be going is around the living room or kitchen - for a few minutes only.

damaging my feet, clubs, public? not interested.

Pardon me for saying so (and I'm possibly not in line with the general context of the forum), but once I have done what I need to do, it's "game-over", and I'm straight back into male mode again. Same as when I was a teenager. To put it crudely, the "tools" (attire) to do a job; job done, tools back in box.

I hope everyone understands what I mean :/

VanIsle
01-14-2013, 01:44 AM
Either that or a burn mark in the carpet :D

Vickie_CDTV
01-14-2013, 01:57 AM
Paxo, that is not common for some folks to do. No worries, wearing your heels (even 6 inch heels) for such short periods of time will not damage your feet.

Beverley Sims
01-14-2013, 12:03 PM
Maybe you could try pole dancing as a sideline.
It is definitely an image you are conjuring up.
Practice and enjoy your heels .

Lynn Marie
01-14-2013, 12:23 PM
heh heh... the furthest i'll be going is around the living room or kitchen - for a few minutes only.

damaging my feet, clubs, public? not interested.

Pardon me for saying so (and I'm possibly not in line with the general context of the forum), but once I have done what I need to do, it's "game-over", and I'm straight back into male mode again. Same as when I was a teenager. To put it crudely, the "tools" (attire) to do a job; job done, tools back in box.

I hope everyone understands what I mean :/

I'm betting most of us started out the same way. Not to worry, lot's of folks never get out of the closet for a vast variety of reasons, and that's perfectly okay. Many think they'll never progress any farther and eventually do. In every hobby, everybody stops somewhere.

paxo
01-14-2013, 03:23 PM
Nigella.... Re your PM, oops, sorry, no prob! :/