PDA

View Full Version : Need to ask a question about perfume

Lisa Marie
12-04-2005, 06:16 PM
I really like the smell of White Diamonds Perfume my Grandma and Aunt always wore it. But I was wondering do mostly older women wear that brand of perfume or can anyone of any age wear it? Any help would be useful. Thanks Angie

Kierci
12-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Wear what ever you like. Or try it on and ask someone's opinion of it ON YOU

Stlalice
12-04-2005, 06:42 PM
As long as YOU like and are satisfied with anything in the cosmetic, perfume or clothing line then I see no problem with wearing what pleases you. You will hear a lot of BS from so called "experts" about what to wear, when to do so, how old you have to be, etc. As long as YOU are comfortable, happy, and feel good about yourself that is all that is required - all "advice" to the contrary should be taken with a very large grain of salt. :D :D

Wendy me
12-04-2005, 07:36 PM
i would say if you like it then wear it....

GypsyKaren
12-04-2005, 09:24 PM
If you like it, wear it, it doesn't matter what other people use.

GypsyKaren

JennyCD
12-04-2005, 09:25 PM
I know a couple of 20 something GGs who wear it.

TGMarla
12-04-2005, 10:09 PM
My wife likes it, too. She's not old. Well, she's older than some, but hey, aren't we all. If a certain perfume is appealing to you, wear it.

Francine
12-04-2005, 10:56 PM
One brand???? :rolleyes:
I have 4.
Lady Stetson, Exclamtion', Dune, and my favorite, Angel.
I wear for different occasions.

freshfrankie
12-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Wear what you like. I love Shisheido. It's called relaxing fragrance.I love perfumes.There are so many choices. Men's cologne all smell the same. How boring. I use my Old Spice bottle to put one rose in. How Cute!:)

Love
Jeannie

Celeste GG
12-05-2005, 01:07 AM
wear it if you like it. However sometimes, I find that different perfumes smell slightly different on different people.

I tried one that a friend had. I think it was Poison It smelt great on her , but was just not ME.

I like timeless perfumes like Channel, but I think white diamonds comes under that category too.

Extra tip. Don't drown your self in the stuff. That is when you smell like old ladies. That is what my mother does. knocks you out and people WILL turn and look! and not in a nice way.

So if you like to go out discretely not too much

Tiffy
12-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Just wear what you like. I wear Red Door, Obstacles, and Bride. My wife is fond of all three herself and on me.

Kisses, April

Kim E
12-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Find a perfume that you like and that works for you. Might be body chemistry, but perfume that works for one, might not smell the same on someone else. Experiment and ask for others opinions.

I wear 'White Diamonds', but recently discovered 'Valentino V' at Bloomingdale's, and will start using that when I need to restock.

Kim

mellisa's wife
12-05-2005, 03:08 PM
I have been wearing Curve by Liz Claiborne for years. Oddly enough, my husband was wearing Curve for Men when we met. He now keeps me stocked with Curve at all times.

Honey, in case you are reading this too.... check the bottle. WE are getting a little low!:eek: