PDA

View Full Version : Probably not nearly as funny as I thought it was but..

KatieGG
01-15-2013, 01:41 PM
My husband likes to play the guitar and last night he was dressed up and playing a song by all time low called "six feet under the stars" there is a line that goes:
"over dressed and underaged, do you really need to see an ID this is embarrassing as hell" when he got to that part he changed it too
"dressed up and looking cute do you really need to see an ID this is embarrassing as hell"

I dont know if it was the beer, or the way he said it or the over dramatic hair flip he did maybe you just had to be there, but it cracked me up! lol

Angela Campbell
01-15-2013, 01:43 PM
I think I would have used-

"underdressed and overaged"

I do the same thing sometimes. I like to sing put a little love in your heart, but change it to 'put a little eyeliner on!"

Jenniferathome
01-15-2013, 01:46 PM
All Time Low are awesome. That explains Jasey Ray....

What's great about this little snippet of your life is that both you and he can enjoy the humor of this crazy thing called cross dressing.

Marleena
01-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Sounds to me like you two are having a lot of fun with his Cding.:)

KatieGG
01-15-2013, 01:49 PM
All Time Low are awesome. That explains Jasey Ray....

What's great about this little snippet of your life is that both you and he can enjoy the humor of this crazy thing called cross dressing.

We love All time low, we seen them live 5 times in 4 different states, we got to met Jack and Alex once after a show they did a little accustic thing in the parking lott with about 20 people watch, both were super nice.

Kerigirl2009
01-15-2013, 05:01 PM
That is wonderful, I can only imagine what its like to have an accepting wife. Keep supporting eachother, I hope you two continue to have a close relationship. :)

carhill2mn
01-15-2013, 06:32 PM
It is great that you have the sense of humor to enjoy this!

Jorja
01-15-2013, 07:10 PM
My husband likes to play the guitar and last night he was dressed up and playing a song by all time low called "six feet under the stars" there is a line that goes:
"over dressed and underaged, do you really need to see an ID this is embarrassing as hell" when he got to that part he changed it too
"dressed up and looking cute do you really need to see an ID this is embarrassing as hell"

I don't know if it was the beer, or the way he said it or the over dramatic hair flip he did maybe you just had to be there, but it cracked me up! lol

If you are having fun with the one you love and not hurting or belittling anyone, have at it! I am sure some of the things that strike me as funny many would have problems with. I have a slightly warped sense of humor. ;)

DanaR
01-16-2013, 02:47 AM
............................I dont know if it was the beer, or the way he said it or the over dramatic hair flip he did maybe you just had to be there, but it cracked me up! lol
Sometimes it doesn't matter, as long as you guys are having fun. Thanks for sharing with us though. I've always believed that we are all part of the entertainment. So have fun!

ReineD
01-16-2013, 03:21 AM
You both have the right spirit! It's good to have fun and not take things too seriously! :)

Beverley Sims
01-16-2013, 12:46 PM
I try and read humor into EVERYTHING.
There is a limit though.