PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I'll move to Korea.....

sometimes_miss
01-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Seems maybe they really do think this is fun.....http://oneasiaa.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/2am-transforms-into-sistar-red-see-through-dresses-sexy/.
Gotta Look into this

Beverley Sims
01-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Looks good but there are a lot ov other restrictions about living in Korea and other near by countries.

anastasiafantasia
01-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Looks cool.I have heard of Sistar but not 2am.Both the boys and girl groups in KPop wear about the same amount of makeup even when not crossdressed.However different and daring the male Kpop stars' dressing styles usually are I hjave never seen any male Kpop group crossdressed in dresses before.Before Psy and Gangnam style i always noticed the same micromanaged kinda perfect images of males and females for male and female groups respectively the groups' managers were trying to achieve to try to really appeal to the young girl audience demographic.They do look hot though!I'm not sure how accepted crossdressing is in Korea generally, although i have heard of some Japanese boys crossdressing while cosplaying.

If you look Kpop i would recommend checking out Simon and Martina's blog a cool canadian couple in Korea at eatyourkimchi.

Julogden
01-16-2013, 10:34 PM
Seems like South Koreans are pretty open-minded regarding their pop stars, as they also had Lady, the all-TS pop group.

Carol