PDA

View Full Version : The new shoes

Robbin_Sinclair
01-16-2013, 03:33 PM
THE NEW SHOES

They came in the mail, today. It is a nicely packaged parcel marked “FRAGILE” from prodigal son who lives in Richmond. In Canada not the other one. Size 10 44B. Pumps, black low. A big shiny silver buckle.

They make my feet look awful.

Or do they?

They didn’t feel good at first. Right foot pinched at the heel and my too wide manlike foot in a lady’s show hurt on the right side. It was attacked it with aggressive hands and muscle, merged with grunting. Robbin says that it was adrenaline. New shoe adrenaline.

I like them now. Now, I love them. They are so me. They feel good.

Horrors, I’m in a restaurant. How did that happen? I promised myself that I would put the black drab loafers back on, after I opened the package from Richmond. People may know me. How can I be in a public restaurant with these shoes on? People may know me.

I’m here. Deal with it. Food has been ordered. Legs crossed. Perhaps, I should move the ankle around a bit. They look so good. They move so well. What if I make a little lady-like movement? My, that feels good.

Men don’t get a thrill like this with their shoes. What’s the difference? Between a man’s shoe and this CD 1044B? The size? The weight? The shape? All of the above. And that belt buckle.

They walk so well. As I go to the men’s room. People may know me! Nobody is noticing. They don't care, do they? My secret survives another day.

bobbimo
01-17-2013, 08:00 AM
Very nice story, and it shows that we can get away with more than we fear.
In the summer I often forget (sometimes on purpose) to take off my ankle bracelet. Of the 30+ outings I have only noticed 2 people glance at my bracelet.
One lady was with her husband and it seemed like she was continually crossing my path and was mystified by me. I had on girl shorts too. She was so funny and her husband, pushing the cart, was typical husband, in his own world remembering the NASCAR race from the night before.
Bobbi

Beverley Sims
02-18-2013, 02:02 PM
No maybe it was your day. A package from far away and all.