PDA

View Full Version : Who has two thums and is getting a weekend en femme?!?!?

Theresa_W
01-16-2013, 10:14 PM
THIS GIRL!!! :thumbup:

My wife and I had a big discussion the other night about my CDing and where I wanted it to go. I asked her if she would be comfortable with a couple of things, and she gave me her honest opinions. It got a little off track for a while, but all in all it was pretty good. I had purchased a few new things with a gift card on amazon that I got from my parents for Christmas. ( If they only knew! ) :heehee::heehee: My wife helped me pick them out. I got a new skirt, sweater and a really cute racer back maxi nightgown that she said I could probably get away with as a sun dress!

Anyway, one of the things she mentioned as we talked, that drove her nuts about my CDing that never dawned on me, was that I tend to dwell on my CDing. Moping around when I can't do it, and constantly checking my make up and hair when I do. :o:daydreaming::battingeyelashes::facepalm: So with some new resolve, the very next day I pulled on my big girl panties and got to work! Shaved just about everything. Fixed my eyebrows, and put my earrings back in.

So tonight, as we were sitting together in bed, me sniffling with a cold I caught from our 9 mo. grandson, and she turns to me and says; "I know what we can do this weekend that might make you feel better." Well not being in the best of moods I wasn't thinking clearly, I blurted out something stupid. She took my hand very gently and said; "No, silly. We don't have any kids this weekend...." and gave me a knowing smile. So, I said "some Terri time?" She smiled again, and nodded.

I can't wait!

More to come....

Hugs!
Terri

justmetoo
01-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Nice! I hope you feel better soon and have fun this weekend! :)

Camille15
01-16-2013, 11:31 PM
Sounds like you have a wonderful and understanding wife.

docrobbysherry
01-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Have fun, Terri! U have much to be thankful for. One of them being your 2 thumbs!

I've F'd up my left one somehow. And, am quite worried about hurting it worse while pulling my corset/girdles, prosthesis on and off as I dress this weekend!

Emjay
01-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Lucky! I'm also fortunate enough to have a very understanding and supportive S.O. as well and I'm so grateful for her.

Have fun and I hope you feel better!

Theresa_W
01-17-2013, 07:44 AM
Thanks! She gave me her special concoction of cold fighting herbs so I hope i'll be over this soon.

Hopefully, we can get some good pictures so that I can share them with you all! I haven't taken any in soooo long! I have to admit the thought of getting to dress for the whole weekend has lifted my spirits some!

I'll keep you all up to date on how it goes and pass along the nice things you've said!

TTFN!

Terri

Beverley Sims
01-17-2013, 01:15 PM
Terri,
I think you have to stop moping around when you cant do it.
That is a big No No.
But do have a good weekend and enjoy life with your wife.......

Debra Russell
01-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Terri,
I think you have to stop moping around when you cant do it.
That is a big No No.
But do have a good weekend and enjoy life with your wife.......

Yep'pers the moping thing doesn't work at all at my house and always ends up with "you bored? How 'bout taken down the christmas lights or cleaning out the garage !! ) -- better to keep busy TV or something , just not mope...........................Debra

Theresa_W
01-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Beverly and Debra, you are absolutely right!

The funny thing was, I didn't really realize I was doing it. But now that I know and have stopped, it's a whole new deal!!! She's been more loving, cuddly, and supportive! I haven't forgotten about her though! It's going to be a great weekend!

Terri

Stephanie47
01-17-2013, 04:09 PM
I think the "moping around" and exhibiting other types of frustration over the inability to get femme time can be an underlying cause of marital discord. I don't think it is any different than not getting enough time to pursue other leisure activities. There's a mental health issue here. Theresa is fortunate to have a wife who can make helpful suggestions and realize hubby "needs" to express herself. What's worse? Grandpa grumbling around the house? Or, grandpa happy, content, and perhaps preparing dinner together.

carhill2mn
01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Your wife is something special! Be sure that you let her know. I know that I always feel better when I am en femme!

Tibby
01-17-2013, 04:53 PM
I'm so happy for you Terri and I'm sure you and your wife will have a full weekend of fun and proper quality time together. Make the most of it and have plenty of laughs and don't keep checking the hair and make up, if it gets mussed up a bit then you know you were having fun. All the best sweety xx

stephNE
01-17-2013, 06:38 PM
It is really great to have someone to share your experiences! I hope you have a fun weekend, but remember to do something special for your wife too. Steph.

RADER
01-17-2013, 07:00 PM
See, You should of had that flu shot.
Get some med's and have fun.
Rader

Theresa_W
01-17-2013, 07:06 PM
:):)
See, You should of had that flu shot.
Get some med's and have fun.
Rader

I did get the flu shot! LOL And my wife is taking wonderful care of me. :)

I haven't decided on what to do to repay her..... But, I have a feeling she does! :D:heehee::dance:

Terri

BLUE ORCHID
01-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Hi Terri, You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife just don't overwhelm her.