PDA

View Full Version : so much involved

Stevie
01-17-2013, 12:48 PM
When I started it was just the shoes. I love high heels.. My first pair was a pair of thigh high boots with a 4 inch heel. Learning to walk was fun. That led to pantyhose. Had trouble with them staying on my legs Next I found myself wearing garters and a corset. Then skirts and shirts. In between that I did my nails and messed my face up with makeup. Now after all these years doing a little here and there I now find myself want to complete the package. Went to a shop and did some research and can't believe what's involved to get all dolled up. Love everytime I do though.

CassandraSmith
01-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Yeah, makeup amazes me. Women work their derriere's off on that; I had no idea how complex it was too.

Beverley Sims
01-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Every time I dress to the nines I do a double take, why am I doing this?
Then yep! this looks fabulous, and out the door I go.

Nikki A.
01-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Shoes $40, make up $20+, clothes (don't ask) The total package: PRICELESS

Julie Denier
01-17-2013, 02:29 PM
It does take a lot to complete the picture, doesn't it? It was just shoes for me when I was a kid, and now I dress all the way or not at all. But it's a lot of fun ;)

Debra Russell
01-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Lucky me -- I had three sisters and learned watching them! I love doing make up and try to make it look as natural as possable - but there is soooo much more....................Debra

2B Natasha
01-17-2013, 03:35 PM
When I started it was just the shoes. I love high heels.. My first pair was a pair of thigh high boots with a 4 inch heel. Learning to walk was fun. That led to pantyhose. Had trouble with them staying on my legs Next I found myself wearing garters and a corset. Then skirts and shirts. In between that I did my nails and messed my face up with makeup. Now after all these years doing a little here and there I now find myself want to complete the package. Went to a shop and did some research and can't believe what's involved to get all dolled up. Love everytime I do though.

Something doesn't jive here. In your post earlier today you claim you fel you ruined your wife's life

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?188372-told-my-wife

And here you lay out a timeline. Proclaim you want to go further. No mention of your wife or her feelings. Perhaps a time of reflection and talking to your wife should be in order. Not new boons and a mini skirt.

Stephanie47
01-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Natasha, I read Stevie's other post from today. Stevie does not say his wife has been subjected to him en femme. I have six to seven hours, Monday through Friday, to be en femme if I so choose. I do not feel compelled to do my makeup since it takes too much time for too little enjoyment. My femme time is total otherwise. What I do not do is shove something my wife does not support in her face. I'm sure, if I was to shave my legs and body hair, shape my eyebrows, pierce my ears, she would notice. Much of the disharmony in a marriage is caused by the cross dresser pushing his agenda, or, her exclaiming her displeasure by making derogatory comments about his cross dressing.

If I were to decide on shaving my body hair, etc, I would want to get the acceptance of my wife before doing it. Sometimes in a DADT marriage, the DT is not observed through non verbal communication.

Something doesn't jive here. In your post earlier today you claim you fel you ruined your wife's life

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?188372-told-my-wife

And here you lay out a timeline. Proclaim you want to go further. No mention of your wife or her feelings. Perhaps a time of reflection and talking to your wife should be in order. Not new boons and a mini skirt.

Stevie
01-17-2013, 04:39 PM
I have been dressing up secretly up to now. Yes when I finally told her I felt I ruined her life or vise versa, but that still doesn't mean the I do want to dress up or my feelings for it. There has to be a way to make both sides happy.

cathie pantyhose
01-17-2013, 05:04 PM
still haven't figured out the make up routine but I really only started a few months ago with makeup. For me it started with pantyhose (thus the name) followed by skirts and heels. A few years later bras and panties and now dresses, makeup and hair.....stupid makeup. Any who...my wife found out a few years back and is still here. Once in awhile it comes up and she gets all the questions out and she still doesn't understand why but she is still here and I am thankful. As long as I don't dress in front of her or the kids, she knows its happening. Hang in there, it gets easier

BLUE ORCHID
01-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Hi Stevie, Nobody ever said that being a lady was going to be easy.