PDA

View Full Version : A reversal of roles

Maria S
01-17-2013, 07:15 PM
I went dressed today to Halfords to get a new headlamp bulb fitted to my car. I went inside and told the assistant what I wanted. She came out in her masculine uniform and fitted the bulb whilst I stood there in tights and high heels. Felt like a reversal of roles.

After she fitted it she asked me to turn the lights on and I thought I did but no lights then I realised I'd only turned on the windscreen wiper stalk. Talk about having a blonde moment.

Maria

darla_g
01-17-2013, 07:24 PM
were you wearing a blond wig?

BLUE ORCHID
01-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi Maria, That's a cute story I can just picture the dumb blonde standing there.

Vanessa Amber420
01-17-2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks for sharing the story.

Erica Marie
01-18-2013, 07:26 AM
Next time you go be really blonde and ask for a new 710 cap. And if she asks "huh" then tell her u have a picture of the old one.

tanya_m
01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
I had a good laugh on the 710 cap :)

Laura912
01-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Not to detract from the *OP, but the 710 cap was really funny! Sort of what happened when a friend and I were restoring an old Jag sedan and he tested the windshield washer...forgetting that there was no windshield.

daarleane
01-18-2013, 09:00 AM
I can't help it, I was born blond. My wife tells the story of her first husband sending her to the garage in town where his buddies were to get the VW Beetle antifreeze changed. She didn't think it was very funny.

Krististeph
01-18-2013, 09:16 AM
I read about this, I don't know where, but this little old lady buys a car, the salesman spends plenty of time with her showing her where all of the stuff is, and sends here happily on her way. A couple of days later, he gets a call, and it's the little old lady wanting to know what a light on the dashboard means.

"What does it look like" is the obvious first question.
"It's the one that shows a man with a rifle."
"A rifle?"
"Yes, it's a man with a rifle'.
"What's he doing with it"
"He's standing there holding a rifle..."

So this goes on for a few minutes, finally he asks the lady to bring her car in. The sales guy goes to the service manager and they get the owner, now suspecting there may have been so prank or sabotage during manufacturing.

They meet the lady as she pulls in, and as her to point out the light.

She points to the 'seat belt' light.

vikki2020
01-18-2013, 09:23 AM
That is kind of a funny moment--"girls will be boys, and boys will be girls", like the Kinks say! I remember being out one day, and running into a GG UPS driver-- short,cropped hair, and her sleeves rolled up on her shoulders, "Vinnie" style, showing off her muscles! We both just looked at each other, and smiled!

Maria S
01-18-2013, 10:12 AM
were you wearing a blond wig?

I would have done if I knew that was going to happen lol

Maria

Beverley Sims
01-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Start to worry when the man with the rifle uses the 710 cap for Target practice.... Or is that K Mart.

I Am Paula
01-18-2013, 04:02 PM
I had a similar role reversal last summer. I was sitting in my local coffee shop, and in came the MOST butch lesbian you have ever seen. She had the John Wayne walk, complete with wallet in the back pocket, baggy cutoffs, hairy (bear like) muscular legs, ending in Chucks. She was sporting a buzz cut, and had a face like an English bulldog. The capper, a tattoo of two intersecting 'female' signs (circle with cross) on her well defined (weightlifter) biceps. Her ample busom really needed some support, but alas, there was none.
She grabbed her latte and found that the seat next to me was the last, and sat down.
We had a nice chat, she had a voice like Thelma Bouvier, but a kind heart. We agreed to do coffee again, but 'sometime' hasn't come to pass yet.
I realized that to any body seeing us, we made quite the pair. Me portraying the well groomed woman, in all her 'country couture', and her doing her best Robert DeNiro.

joandher
01-18-2013, 04:52 PM
I remember a few years back I was getting some petrol at the station and on the other side of the pump a lady was under the bonnet( hood ) doing something, anyway I went and paid for the fuel and on walking back to my car noticed lots of oil on the floor, under her car.

I asked if she was ok and she looked up and almost shouted at me why they had such small holds to pour the oil into

Yes you guessed it ,she was trying to get it in through the dipstick hole

Jessica86
01-18-2013, 04:56 PM
I've changed a tire while dressed! I helped two girls stranded on the freeway at 1 AM. I didn't want some weirdo to stop...so I just stopped and said "If any weirdo is going to stop, let me be that weirdo!" So, I got out, and they didn't even know I was a guy until I started changing out the tire, and a girl said "You have big arms for a......umm....are you a guy?" I said yes, and they just stared at me. Afterward, they thanked me, and I told them that would be a good story to share tomorrow. "Hey, I had a guy in a dress change a tire for me last night."

Stephanie47
01-18-2013, 05:02 PM
Well, here I go. Years ago my wife and I while visiting old friends pulled into their driveway just after our male friend just felled a rather tall and large diameter tree. Of course, his wife had suggested getting a professional tree faller. But, he, nope, he knows how to do it. It laid the tree right across two cars in the driveway after clipping the corner eaves of their house. It would have made a terrific Geico commercial.

Maria S
01-19-2013, 12:51 PM
The reversal of roles continues. Today my wife and I went out shopping which is a rare treat as money is tight. I'm looking at the high heels and she is looking at the Dr Martins.

Maria

katlee
01-19-2013, 12:58 PM
It happens. This morning I shared that I wanted to wear some thigh high stockings to the GF. She said that she would like that as long as I didn't model them for her. I asked her if she would like to feel them against her legs. She replied with of course. So instead of me caressing her legs, she will be caressing mine.

Jill Russo
02-03-2013, 10:44 AM
This post, was amazing :) Great story.

Danielle tights
02-03-2013, 02:54 PM
I love it, huge respect for going out dressed up especially to somewhere like that. Hugs dani

Mikkigurll
02-03-2013, 07:32 PM
I was in a gay bar (dressed) and this young lesbian girl started hitting on me. She of course was wearing jeans and a jean jacket. And she told me that the bulge in the front of her jeans was stuffing. We talked for a long time. I was starting to get somewhat interested, when her "partner" that looked more like a linebacker came up. We saw each other a couple times after, (in the same bar) said "hello" and that was it.