PDA

View Full Version : Pierced ears

Emma Beth
01-18-2013, 03:39 AM
I'm happy.

I just got both my ears pierced last night.

Just another baby step on my journey.

The funny thing I noticed when I lay down for bed is I remembered having my left ear pierced many many years ago when I was a teenager. So, I hardly noticed the piercing in the left ear. The right one on the other hand is going to take a little getting used to.

I was just wondering just how many girls have taken this step and how much they loved or hated it.

Jamie

Cheryl T
01-18-2013, 03:40 AM
Both of mine are double pierced. Had them done 8 years ago and just wonder why I waited so very long.

Beverley Sims
01-18-2013, 07:14 AM
Why do some wait for such a long time before getting the other ear pierced when one is already pierced for whatever political or other agenda at the time.

Lady Catherine
01-18-2013, 08:51 AM
I have both ears double pierced and I love it. For me it helps me feel girlhood in guy mode. So much more at peace. I've had my left ear double pierced since high school. Drummer in a rock band. My dad hated it but mom didn't mind. When I came out to my Fiance, I told her I'd. like to pierce the right ear and she didn't have a problem with it so I did. No one noticed. No one cared. Wish I had done it years ago.

Dumplingbug
01-18-2013, 12:40 PM
I had my ears pierced back when I was a teen. My first one was rather traumatic in a bathroom with a friend... the second ear was rather painless at the mall. I feel bad that I let them grow back in since then so just the other day I had them re-pierced at Clair's with little daisy shaped studs. Glad to have 'em back but now I'm a little nervous about what people at the hotel I work at will think of 'em. :straightface:

Emma Beth
01-18-2013, 02:56 PM
I had only one person notice them at work today. This guy is a goofball.

I kept the kit and I am considering a second hole higher up.

April_Ligeia
01-18-2013, 04:20 PM
I have 0 gauge piercings in both ears, a labret, and a tongue ring. I wear retainers at work but jewelry on the weekends, and I love them. A pink tongue ring and a blue labret really looks good with my makeup.

wilt575
01-18-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm happy.

I just got both my ears pierced last night.

Just another baby step on my journey.

The funny thing I noticed when I lay down for bed is I remembered having my left ear pierced many many years ago when I was a teenager. So, I hardly noticed the piercing in the left ear. The right one on the other hand is going to take a little getting used to.

I was just wondering just how many girls have taken this step and how much they loved or hated it.

Jamie

Been there done that two years ago now just went the next step last week and had both nipples double pierced like wow its great. When they heal enough I'm going to run a thin gold necklace chain from one side to the other and pull them together slightly.

dana 1
01-18-2013, 08:23 PM
I wore those clip on ear rings for years, they were terrible, finally had my ears Pierced a few years ago, I love it, only problem I thought I would have was wearing them 24/7 for the first nine months, people thought I was going thru male menopause, wearing regular ears rings feels so so so good

AmyGaleRT
01-18-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm going to be the stick in the mud here and say I won't get mine pierced. For one thing, it would make my fiancee flip her lid. She doesn't even have her ears pierced. However, this does mean we can share clip earrings, and I frequently "re-engineer" earrings, with the help of clip findings, so we can use them.

- Amy

BLUE ORCHID
01-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi Jamie, I'm so happy for you.

rita63
01-18-2013, 10:21 PM
Had both mine pierced about a year ago and as they were healing I started buying earrings. Now my lust for jewelery has extended to necklaces and trying to size bracelets and rings. I wore very little jewelery in male mode but it completes my femme side and I love it. Piercing my ears was one of the best things I have done.

hugs rita

ringedjohn
01-19-2013, 04:55 AM
My first ear piercing was more than 50 years ago. I now have three piercings in each ear, plus left nostril, septum and nipples. Love them all.

Jay Cee
01-19-2013, 07:00 AM
Congrats, Jamie!

Had mine pierced a couple years ago. Debating the merits of getting them done again. Maybe if I go out en femme more often....

janet p
01-19-2013, 11:57 AM
I had both mine pierced about 4yrs ago then my granddaughter came along(now 3) and thought she was on the merry-go -round and reached for the brass ring and there one went across the kitchen(ouch) after the secound time I toke them out now have to start all over again.

kenzee
01-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Sounds like having them pierced is the way to go. Some day maybe I'll get the courage to do it !

DanielleO
01-19-2013, 12:40 PM
I am about to get mine pierced , maybe next week... Are there such things as skin colored little flat studs if you want to hide them ? Anyone know ? Danielle

Maria S
01-19-2013, 12:46 PM
I have decided today to get my ears pierced shortly. In the past I have worried about what family will say nowadays I see less of them so gonna go for it. My wife is fully supportive as long as she can have a tattoo.

Maria

Jenniferathome
01-19-2013, 12:47 PM
I am about to get mine pierced , maybe next week... Are there such things as skin colored little flat studs if you want to hide them ? Anyone know ? Danielle

Danielle, you can get a clear "retainer" that keeps the holes open but is the closest thing to hiding you can do. Just search "pierced ear retainer" at Amazon