PDA

View Full Version : shopping buy them all..

Wendy me
12-05-2005, 05:36 AM
yesterday i was out doing some shopping at target after seeing my dad ...i was haveing some fun playing my fav.. shopping game ...haveing picked out a to die for top and skirt i was off to the shoe dept... i saw my pray a gg abought 5 foot 4 inchs tall a what look to be a perfict player in my game
long blonde hair and just so nicly put together...
know looking at two pairs of heels i see her looking at some boots...let the game begin.. i say excuse me could you please helpe me ??? i can't pick out just one of theise ... could you helpe??? we started talking and she is like thay are bouth cute... hard to choise....we were talking and she told me look when you can't make up your mind buy the all....the right ones are in there some were so buy them all.....omg love this girl i thinking ok now i thank her and off to do more shopping ...

at the check out i waiteing then she showes up in back of me in line... looking as i put the top ans skirt up on the counter along with the shoes she said the outfit was cute .. and def.. the shoes were going to match ...i got rung up and paid as i was leaveing she said enjoy your shoes ...i replyed i will

i love shopping and haveing fun while doing it ....anyone else out playing???

TGMarla
12-05-2005, 09:41 AM
I've gotta admit, the shoe dept. at Target is getting better and better. I saw some boots there that I really like, but I'm forcing myself to excersize some self-control at this point. But who knows.....Christmas is coming!

:D

Stephanie Brooks
12-05-2005, 10:07 AM
as i was leaveing she said enjoy your shoes ...i replyed i will
Girls know. :D

Tiffy
12-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Wendy, you amaze me all the time girl. Way to go girl. You have more guts than I. But, I am at last gonna be getting some shoes of my own. I hope. Thanks.

Kisses, April

Raychel
12-05-2005, 01:03 PM
I once saw some great gold High heels at Target. I was alone and didn't even have the courage to pck them up, never mind buy them. I am totally envious.:bravo2: :gog:

Wendy me
12-05-2005, 06:24 PM
I once saw some great gold High heels at Target. I was alone and didn't even have the courage to pck them up, never mind buy them. I am totally envious.:bravo2: :gog:

just go and do it now before chirstmass??? if not now then when??? just do it....