PDA

View Full Version : Som Many Clothes......So Little Time

Suzy Parker
01-18-2013, 09:12 PM
I finally get some Suzy time this weekend and what do you know.....before I can do anything I have to sort through months of therapy shopping and figure out what fits me right now. This is Terrible. I just want to dress.....not sort clothes. I think I need help......Suzy is a shopaholic and just wont stop. Does not look promising for tonight but I will for sure tomorrow and quite likely Sunday so I will be posting some photos.

Anyone else here a shopaholic? Therapy Shopping? Bling Binger? Shoe Hoarder?

Hey, there we go....."Crossdresser Hoarder......Buried Under Satin" watch for it on the Discovery Channel Soon.

Lynn Marie
01-18-2013, 09:15 PM
"so I will be porting a few new photos."

So where might those be "ported"? Use one for your avatar. Don't we all wish we looked like the SIL models.

Luna Nyx
01-18-2013, 09:17 PM
hhhhmmmmm I would watch that show every time. Crossdresser Hoarder Buried Under Satin has a great ring to it.

BLUE ORCHID
01-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Hi Suzy, That's the Cross that we must bear.

anastasiafantasia
01-18-2013, 10:00 PM
Yes i can totally sympathise especially lately Suzy!I just finished watching another episode of My Shopping Addiction.Just make sure you don't get yourself in as deep as the girls and guys on that show and you'll be fine i think after a bit of sorting:D

Enjoy the dressing after the hard work!

Bree Wagner
01-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Guilty as charged! I have so much fun out shopping that I'll usually end up with at least 4 or 5 new things to wear. Even if I wear one of those outfits the next time I go out the math just doesn't add up and the space in the closet keeps shrinking. Good thing I'm thrifty!

I'll need to do that sort and the subsequent Goodwill drop-off run sometime soon!

Have fun!

-Bree

Beverley Sims
01-19-2013, 12:15 AM
hhhhmmmmm I would watch that show every time. Crossdresser Hoarder Buried Under Satin has a great ring to it.

It all sounds like a new fetish show to me.
The more I buy the more I go out so as I can wear it all....At least once.

I Am Paula
01-19-2013, 12:35 PM
I consider myself a pro level shopper. Sometimes a season ends, and I've got stuff that still has tags. If we try hard enough we can justify anything. Here's mine- I'm retired and dress full time, in a country with four distinct seasons. I take a winter holiday every year, and head toward cottage country in summer. That's SIX wardrobes right there. I can afford it. Life is too short not to enjoy fashion. Without my help, people like Ralph Lauren, and Tom Ford would be penniless and living on the streets of Southbeach, eating discarded sushi and drinking non-vintage wine. If I don't buy it, one of those darn Kardashians will, and make it look trashy. In five hundred years, archeologists will find my wardrobe, and wonder what beautiful woman wore this stuff. They will also make drawings of what ancient women looked like, complete with size 11 feet.
Shopping is not to be taken lightly-practise, practise, practise.-Celeste