PDA

View Full Version : Pintrest

Ame Anderson
01-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Oh how I wish my Pintrest closet was my REAL closet. Does anyone else Pintrest?

darla_g
01-19-2013, 12:43 AM
ive checked it out but have no account yet

Ann Louise
01-19-2013, 01:15 AM
Yes Indeed! I pin fashions just before I sleep each night. Please tell me if you like my taste in clothes, ok?

http://pinterest.com/gridmariner/pins/

What's your Pinterest user name? I'll "Follow" you dear!

Hugs, Elfin Skytower

darla_g
01-19-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes Indeed! I pin fashions just before I sleep each night. Please tell me if you like my taste in clothes, ok?

http://pinterest.com/gridmariner/pins/

What's your Pinterest user name? I'll "Follow" you dear!

Hugs, Elfin Skytowerok that convinced me! question what do i do for just assorted pictures i have? will they store them for me?

Ame Anderson
01-19-2013, 02:02 AM
I just adore Pintrest. Fashion, style, travel, recipes, jokes, and THE CLOTHES, oh my the clothes, Pintrest has them all and then some. I am the same there as here, just look for my name. I don't work there or get anything from them except what makes my life better and happier.

Smiles Ame

Ann Louise
01-19-2013, 03:05 AM
ok that convinced me! question what do i do for just assorted pictures i have? will they store them for me?

Establish an account, then you can set up your own personal "boards" of categories and "pin" whatever you encounter to them. Your boards can be public or private. You can "follow" anyone else, and anyone else can follow you. When you log on all the new posts of those that you're following are up on a dashboard that's continually updated. It's all stored up on their servers, not your machine. You'll see! Sooo much fashion is up there! Elfin

rivercity8686
01-19-2013, 03:15 AM
I use pintrest all the time. Love the site and easy to use

flatlander_48
01-19-2013, 07:58 AM
Just what I need: another way to spend my time...

Ariamythe
01-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Yeah, Elfin is a prolific pinner. :)

I'm not very prolific yet, but I do have an account: http://pinterest.com/ariamythe/

CassandraSmith
01-19-2013, 12:44 PM
OMG! I've never seen that place before. I'm wiping the drool off of my blouse right now as I type.

Cassy

KatyInDE
01-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Yeah Pinterest is my big sink hole of time. Facebook, not so much. I log in maybe a couple of times a week, post something once a month. But Pinterest, no comparison! I have it on my PC, iPad and my droid phone. Need to kill 5 mins? Pinterest to the rescue.

Being Paige
01-19-2013, 03:31 PM
Yes, I am up on pintrest, love it!!

Julie Gaum
01-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Elfin: Very nice styles but first I have to go from 170 to 150 pounds to wear any of them. Actually started on that path by buying a step-glider bike. After 30 minutes a day for only one week my hip started hurting so now I'm waiting to get x-rays next week to make sure I can work on my goal again. "The best laid plans of mice and men -----".
Julie

Sarah L
01-19-2013, 04:01 PM
All those beautiful clothes! We like alot of the same things. I didn't check to see what they cost, but I bet I can't afford any of it! Oh, well, they are still nice to look at.

FaithGrace
01-19-2013, 04:42 PM
I love Pinterest but it can take some time out of my day when I should be doing other things.
http://pinterest.com/faithgracetg/

Ann Louise
01-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Elfin: Very nice styles but first I have to go from 170 to 150 pounds to wear any of them. Actually started on that path by buying a step-glider bike. After 30 minutes a day for only one week my hip started hurting so now I'm waiting to get x-rays next week to make sure I can work on my goal again. "The best laid plans of mice and men -----".
Julie

Sweetheart, take care of your hip. The heck with the pounds! I select fashions that "my Elfin" would like to wear, but the quest to wear most of those clothes has dim prospects indeed!

I still dress largely in secret, but as advised by very wise posters here, am building up a knowledge base first to develop a genuine personal style before I spend alot of money. I'm very happy you enjoyed looking over my pins! Please stop by frequently as I'm always "shopping!" Elfin Skytower

Ame Anderson
01-19-2013, 06:18 PM
All those beautiful clothes! We like alot of the same things. I didn't check to see what they cost, but I bet I can't afford any of it! Oh, well, they are still nice to look at.

A girl can dream can't she?

darla_g
01-30-2013, 08:31 PM
i am on there now! thanks for posting.