PDA

View Full Version : combinations

stepanie
01-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Ok so it's winter and being outside isn't the most desirable thing to do. So i decided to try combinations of pantyhose. I wanted to know what it felt like to have two pair on at the same time. I then wondered what would it be like to have two different colors at the same time and what would be the effect. Two tone so to speak. I then tried lace tights with glossy pantyhose over them. I've found some interesting combinations. Anyone else tried this? What combinations have you come up with?

Jenni Yumiko
01-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Fishnets look good over bold colors, other than that I found it to be too constricting. Nice heavy pair of leggings usually kills the chill

AllieSF
01-19-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes, I have done that a couple of times with interesting results. Once was for a Halloween party where I combined a white fishnet with and orange one. It was very interesting how sometimes the net patterns would match up and when it didn't it was almost like a wavy design. Another time with a plaid green with red stripes skirt I used green opaque tights with a more transparent red pantyhose. The red softened the the intensity of the green helping it balance the green from the skirt and the red complimented the red stripes in the skirt. I think that I sloe tried black fishnets under sheer black pantyhose. That also softened the effect of the fishnets and in my opinion was a better presentation. Then, a few months later I found some Hue nylon/fishnets. They must have copied my idea!

I Am Paula
01-19-2013, 05:41 PM
I think fishnets look better over nude pantyhose. Sort of acts like shapewear for the legs.-Celeste

RADER
01-19-2013, 05:49 PM
It is going down to below zero in the next few days around here; So out comes the sweater tights.
A good excuse to wear them even in DAB mode.
Rader

FaithGrace
01-19-2013, 05:50 PM
When it is very cold out I'll wear either two pairs of hose, black over nude, or black stockings over nude pantyhose. I think it feels extra sexy having two pairs on but it can get too hot if doing anything active, such as dancing.

Tibby
01-19-2013, 06:58 PM
For cold days or nights out in the winter I tend to wear a pair of opaque tights that have a fleece lining, lovely and toasty warm.

LaraPeterson
01-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Sort of like Celeste, I wear shaping pantyhose (Hanes Alive & Givenchy Body Smoothers) because they fit a little tighter, don't stretch as much keeping their shape and do help with the overall look of the legs. Plus, they are a bit thicker than the thin, sheer hose which makes them a better choice for winter wear. Of course, that makes the opposite true in the summer months. Still, I like the nude-to-waist support hose best for the overall look.

Oh yeah, black, small design fishnets over Givenchy smoothers in La Beige Bare are "killer" with a little black dress and stilettos.

Beverley Sims
01-20-2013, 07:33 AM
Fishnets or patterned over a color makes for a giid effect as do glossy sheer over a bold color.
Other combinations I usually wear for warmth

SandraInHose
01-20-2013, 09:33 AM
I double up my pantyhose regularly. Usually tan or nude underneath, and any basic color (nude, suntan, black) on top.

Certain brands have different effects...Most support/light-support hose like Sheer Energy will create a muted tiger-stripe effect when doubled up...hard to describe but once you wear them you'll see it. (Actually playboy bunnies wear two pair of sheer black hose and that effect can be seen in certain photographs)

My favorite... two pair of suntan...it hides imperfections even better than one pair, and also looks incredibly smooth.

I always wear sheer hose under tights or fishnets, too.

Anita_2
01-20-2013, 10:38 AM
Well I have experience with that. If colors are same you will get more light effects on thin pantyhose (I am wearing sometimes stockings and pantyhose). If the colors are different than it is little fan effect any how it is special pleasure to wear a double stockings or pantyhose.