PDA

View Full Version : It's all Ana, all weekend!

27th Jennifer
01-19-2013, 05:36 PM
So my wife went out of town for the weekend, which means I am free to be Ana! My wife knows about my CD'ing, but having time to myself to experiment means I can go further than she might be comfortable with.

Yesterday, I bought my first wig from one of those beauty supply stores where everything is imported from China. (Hold on a minute, I need to take off this corset, it's starting to bother me...)(OK, that's better.)
He wanted 50 bucks, but I talked him down to thirty. Nice. Stopped at the dollar store and picked up some makeup brushes and mascara. Not the best quality, but I'm on a budget.

So far, I've done my makeup three times, and dressed and took pictures each time. I'm so excited! I am so happy with my makeup job, I never want to take it off! (Except to do it again!)

(Pictures have been posted in the picture gallery)

I did my fingernails in pink. I have been growing them out for two weeks in anticipation. Too bad I'll have to clean them off tomorrow and go back to my drab life. All in all, I think it's been a success. With more practice, I think I'll be able to pull this off whenever I get a few free hours. The only problem is getting the eyeliner off, as my skin is very fair, and it seems to leave a little bit of a stain.

This forum has given me the courage to buy the supplies I need, and to be comfortable with myself as I am.

I am Ana, hear me roar!!!!!

Jenni Yumiko
01-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Ha! Pretty funny me too! Cept my wife is in your state, but its been jenni all day! Started with a nice hot bubble bath, Epi, some makeup tries, picked up a wig, yeah never buy a wig at party city, but this girls on a budget and play time is very far and few between. I did a pink sparkle nail with glitter stuff... Go us!

27th Jennifer
01-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Yay Jenni and Ana!

SAMANN
01-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Must be girls weekend my wife is out of town till Tuesday. So Samantha is sitting at the kitchen table underdressed and ladies jeans on (My sons friend is still here long story but he lives with us) Once he leaves though off with the jeans and on with the dress and heels. I did for the very first time go out underdressed and with my girl jeans on. I felt so empowered. Wondered around Wally world and Kohls looking at clothes and NO ONE said a word. I even went and got a massage with my toenails done my undies on my masseuse didn't say anything. I am feeling so confident right now. Hot dog he just left back in a flash.

SAMANN
01-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Peace at last I had already started applying my makeup and just needed to slip my skirt and blouse on. This is the most relaxed and content I have been in ages. No fear no worry's why can't every day be like this?

Jenni Yumiko
01-19-2013, 07:51 PM
yeah, love the wife and kids, but it's really nice to have a me weekend, no one to bother me, just let the dog out when she wants, lazing around dressed, makeup, far cry3 and and the inter webs.

Marlana
01-19-2013, 07:53 PM
My turn is coming soon. My wife will be in Vegas for a few day's so Marlana will get to come out and play. Getting excited. I HAVE to buy a wig though.

Ddannie
01-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Go Ana. I can so relate. Am living a spouse/children free weekend the same way. Causal CD attire. It feels so enjoyable and relaxing.
Dannie

27th Jennifer
01-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Peace at last I had already started applying my makeup and just needed to slip my skirt and blouse on. This is the most relaxed and content I have been in ages. No fear no worry's why can't every day be like this?

You said it, sister!

BLUE ORCHID
01-19-2013, 10:04 PM
Hi Ana, It sure sounds like a fun weekend.

Julie Denier
01-20-2013, 03:19 AM
Good for you! I'm enjoying some extended dressing time while on the road for business. Sitting here in my hotel completely en femme, typing this in my Kiss stick-on nails. I just don't want to get undressed. I may be up all night ;)

Beverley Sims
01-20-2013, 04:30 AM
I was wondering, is it a full moon this weekend?