PDA

View Full Version : Clicking when I walk

Deedee Skyblue
01-19-2013, 09:39 PM
I don't know why, but hearing the clatter of heels when I walk is very comforting for me. It feels familiar and right...

Deedee :battingeyelashes:

Lynn Marie
01-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Walking down a quiet street in the evening in heels is downright erotic!

LaraPeterson
01-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi Deedee, I love clicking too except when I'm sneaking through the house at night trying desperately to be quiet.

BLUE ORCHID
01-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Hi Deedee, I love clicking too except when I'm sneaking through the house at night trying desperately to be quiet.

Hi Laura, Oh Yes I know that feeling.

Jenniferathome
01-19-2013, 10:31 PM
I think the "comforting sound" of that click is just really a reminder that we are dressed. While visually we are aware, the click hits us with another sense.

candicd
01-20-2013, 02:30 AM

Yeah.... have all hard wood floors. Sneaking is not an option in heels.

Beverley Sims
01-20-2013, 05:47 AM
I have a pair of hard heeled shoes that I wear in male mode, others think there is a female behind them because of the way I walk.
It does humor me to see males turn and show embarrassment when they see a guy following.

MsRenee
01-20-2013, 08:35 AM
Dont you just love the sound of your heels clixking on the pavement. Even when Im not dressed and I hear heels you just have to look ,I know I do. Even my daily work shoes make a click on the sidewalk so Thats always nice to keep me in touch with my other side during the work day hehe.
Renee

suchacutie
01-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Not only is a beautiful sound, but there is something to the rhythm that develops that keeps everything properly alligned! It just helps the fluidity of it all!

CassandraSmith
01-20-2013, 05:16 PM
Pumps on a hardwood floor... whew, that's just the best! I love it even more if the room is a little be reverberant too.

Billie1
01-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Is the sound that Billie's in the house . . . OMG OMG :D

johanna.kitten
01-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Yes, it really is such a good feeling to hear that sound of heels. Got really upset when we moved offices, the new offices had a carpet - I so missed the hardwood floors of the former.

Hugs
/Giovanna

Ceri Anne
01-20-2013, 06:09 PM
I don't use this expression often, but OMG YESSSS! And as said before, so erotic.

irishsissy
01-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Oh Yes, The sound of heels on a hard surface is just one of the many wonders of the world no one has really figured out yet.

Stephanie47
01-20-2013, 07:50 PM
I love the sound of heels in my home. I am self conscious of walking on concrete sidewalks with heel clickers. The sound of high heels resonating throughout the streets when trying to be inconspicuous, well, they do turn heads.

For those living in apartments with a tenant below, how many have been asked who their visitors may have been keeping them up all night?

rebeca_abigail30
01-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Sometimes, I'll try to time my steps to pretend that the GG's clicks are actually mine. :)

Stevie
01-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Love hearing the sound they make on concrete.

I Am Paula
01-20-2013, 10:29 PM
You can tell the demographic by the sound. Suburban malls...the clump clump clump of sneakers. Downtown malls, the end near Loius Vuitton and Tiffany's... clack clack clack.

lingerieLiz
01-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Wore my boots with heels today to town. Walking through Macy's on their marble floor signaled my presence.

AmyGaleRT
01-20-2013, 11:50 PM
Yes, it even works with boots, too! I just walked outside to take out a couple of garbage bags, and the "click click click" of my boots was a nice comforting accompaniment.

- Amy

Diversity
01-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Like all the others, I just love to hear the sound as well. 'Keep on clicking....'
Di

erickka
01-21-2013, 06:41 AM
Metal heel taps on ceramic tiles in a large room with few people.....priceless!

sometimes_miss
01-21-2013, 08:52 AM
I don't know why, but hearing the clatter of heels when I walk is very comforting for me. It feels familiar and right...Deedee :battingeyelashes:
It's just another reminder to self that you're female, not male. Same as the feeling of wearing female specific clothes.

Deedee Skyblue
01-21-2013, 10:08 AM
It's just another reminder to self that you're female, not male. Same as the feeling of wearing female specific clothes.

But I'm not, Sometimes... I am male, enjoy being male, and want to continue being male. Crossdressing relaxes me, I enjoy it, and it gives me pleasure to do something that is pretty much forbidden, but I don't want to change my gender or my sex.

After significant reflection on this after I posted, I realized that one thing hearing my heels click does is it reminds me of my mom, and it makes me feel she is still nearby.

Deedee

NeKoi
01-21-2013, 12:30 PM
When I strut in my male leather shoes, I also feel more comforting, as if listening to the clicking of heels. Don't get much chances to wear heels T.T only late at night where I'm working extremely hard to be stealthy instead while walking around.

phlover
02-13-2013, 03:40 AM
Listening to the sound of heels on hardwood or marble floor really stimulates my femininity.
I enjoy the sound of my heels when I walk down the dark and abandoned hallway of my workplace.
But I am always careful and confirm if nobody is in the floor of my office.
I usually wear my heels while sitting at my desk, but always take care lest my heel sound would be heard in the neighboring offices when I walk.
But, as you know well, it really stimulates to imagine that people in the next office would believe a lady is moving in the next office.
Also, the danger of being caught en femme always provides me great suspense and sexual stimulus!

AshleeM
02-13-2013, 04:05 AM
I work as a server and every time I hear the click of heels I look up and examine whoever is wearing them. My restaurant tends to get a lot of pageant girls so it happens pretty often, every time I see one, dressed to the nines, I wish I was her.

sinderella
02-13-2013, 06:24 AM
I love love love it!!