PDA

View Full Version : How I Got Started

abby21
01-19-2013, 11:34 PM
It all started when I was around 15 or 16. I used to sneak in both of my sisters room and would take a piece of clothing when nobody was home. I just loved the feeling of girls clothes they are always so soft and I loved to put her clothes on and just lay in bed and enjoy it. until my parents found out that i had a bunch of my sisters clothes then sent me to counselling and now im 22 and I can buy all my own clothes and now I have my own bra, leggings, 3 dresses, and 2 skirts that i can wear whenever I want.

Being Paige
01-19-2013, 11:38 PM
Welcome and good for you for being who you want to be, funny how some think that counseling is going to change someone because of what they think is normal or not normal.

candicd
01-20-2013, 02:25 AM
There is no average. Good to hear that you sound happy now. You go.

-
Candi

NathalieX66
01-20-2013, 02:30 AM
There is no average. Good to hear that you sound happy now. You go.

-
Candi

Best advice ever....thanks, Candi.......we are who we are.

Beverley Sims
01-20-2013, 05:44 AM
We all started differently, did counseling work.? It must have, you are still enjoying yourself.
Be happy with what you are and don't feel guilty.

abby21
01-20-2013, 06:13 AM
We all started differently, did counseling work.? It must have, you are still enjoying yourself.
Be happy with what you are and don't feel guilty.
I think my parents sent me to counselling to try and get me to stop not make sure i was happy. If thats the case then it would seem that it did not help haha.

stephNE
01-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Best advice ever....thanks, Candi.......we are who we are.

Thiis may be one of the best quotes ever! Accept it and then you'll learn to enjoy. Steph

NeKoi
01-21-2013, 12:21 PM
haha.... I would too find it hard to believe that they sent you for counselling to help you become happy when you're being happy cross dressing already~ but I guess the counselor didn't really do much.

Although I would think it'll be pretty ironic if the counselor was a crossdresser too~ ^.^

abby21
01-22-2013, 05:54 AM
haha.... I would too find it hard to believe that they sent you for counselling to help you become happy when you're being happy cross dressing already~ but I guess the counselor didn't really do much.

Although I would think it'll be pretty ironic if the counselor was a crossdresser too~ ^.^

Well at the time I was like 12 or 13 or something like that a long time ago and thats when they sent me to the counsellour and he basically said it was just a phase but sadly for him he was wrong becuase if he was right i wouldnt be typing this right now. but back on topic i wasnt technically crossdressing at the time i think for me it was just kinda experimenting so they didnt know that i would be happy doing it.

BillieJoEllen
01-22-2013, 02:16 PM
When I was 15 the 'law' sent me off to counseling in the hopes I would be 'cured'. After sixteen years of marriage my wife sent me off to counseling for the 'cure' also. What a crock both situations were. What I just said wasn't meant to demean counseling. If you feel strongly enough that you need it and believe in it then by all means go for it. To me though, it was a huge waste of part of my life.

Jodi Anne
01-22-2013, 06:48 PM
You do need counseling if you at 22 onle have 1 bra, leggings, 3 dresses, and 2 skirts. The "cure" is to get to the store or online and order more, more, more.:D

Stick around we will fix you up.

AltairaMorbius
01-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Growing up our house had only one bathroom. Once a week my Mom would hand wash her bras and panties in the bathroom and hang them to dry. Her Vanity Fair briefs and Playtex bras had a very curious affect on me.

Cheers,

abby21
01-23-2013, 01:26 AM
When I was 15 the 'law' sent me off to counseling in the hopes I would be 'cured'. After sixteen years of marriage my wife sent me off to counseling for the 'cure' also. What a crock both situations were. What I just said wasn't meant to demean counseling. If you feel strongly enough that you need it and believe in it then by all means go for it. To me though, it was a huge waste of part of my life.

You do need counseling if you at 22 onle have 1 bra, leggings, 3 dresses, and 2 skirts. The "cure" is to get to the store or online and order more, more, more.:D

Stick around we will fix you up.

BillieJoEllen, Currently I am going to a counselor due to previous thoughts of suicide and now that they have been suppressed with the help of the counselor I am going to tell her about the crossdressing on my next appointment not in an attempt to find a cure but because she is just somebody who wont judge and is somebody to share my thoughts with. I know there is no cure and I have accepted myself adn enjoy myself when I am wearing a dress or something.

Jodi Anne, I completely agree with you I do need some more clothes but I just recently got fired my my job as a machinist and am starting a new job as a machinist hopefully next week so all the money i currently have is going to bill. If you have read my other posts I recently told my sisters about my crossdressing and she said that she would go out shopping with me whenever I get money. Whenever King Obama decides to give me my 1500 dollar tax return back alot of that will prolly be going to shopping, not all of it or if I get paid first some of that will be going to shopping with my sister! I do have a question for you or anybody else on this forum, I need some ideas on some stuff to buy and put on a list but keep in mind im not trying to pass as a female I just enjoy the feeling of girls clothes and not being constrained to the social standards although all ideas will be considered.

AmyGaleRT
01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
Abby, if you were to ask me what I'd get to just enjoy the feeling of the clothes, I'd say, "Dresses." Even if I'm not dressing for a full femme presentation, just slipping into a pair of panties and a dress can give me a nice feminine "glow." I have dozens, so many they have to be distributed across two closets...and I just can't resist adding another occasionally. ;) If you go this route, note that there are many styles of dress (A-line, sheath, fit-and-flare, trapeze, etc.); experiment to find which ones you like and which ones work best with your figure.

Another suggestion: Silky nightgowns. That's actually what hooked me before dresses. And they are dresses, too, after all...but, oh, what heavenly dresses! ;)

- Amy

Kendraspirits
01-23-2013, 03:34 AM
I thought this thread was about getting started... hmmm. When I was about 16 I knew I was fascinated by womens clothes. I wrote down something like white slip and some kind of panties wording on a piece of paper, went to the department store and told the sales lady my mom had sent me to get them for her. I think the sales lady knew what I was up to, she got me the right sizes. Anyhow, then lots of years later, I had a personal female friend who owned a kind of upscale boutique. I went to get her for lunch one day and while I was in the store she noticed me looking at the clothes and her foundation collection out the corner of my eye. She walked up with a couple things and told me to go put them on. I thought it was a joke, and eventually off I went. Into the dressing room, out in the store.. for a couple hours as she had me try different things, then some quick makeup and.. I was hooked for life and knew what I wanted to do. Several years after finally ventured out to an alternative club completely femme (I am bisexual). Got tons of attention and eventually made love being treated as a woman. Don't know if any of you understand, but that absolutely sealed my love for dressing.

Stevie
01-23-2013, 04:44 AM
I remember trying on my moms black knee high boot with a three inch heel. Wasn't a big heel but enough to notice. The biggest turn on was zipping them up and feeling how they hugged my calfs. I tried her red dress too, but that didn't do anything for me at the time.

abby21
01-23-2013, 04:50 AM
I remember trying on my moms black knee high boot with a three inch heel. Wasn't a big heel but enough to notice. The biggest turn on was zipping them up and feeling how they hugged my calfs. I tried her red dress too, but that didn't do anything for me at the time.

I think that's the best part about wearing a dress is either me or somebody zipping it up and the feeling of being enclosed in it!

Stevie
01-23-2013, 05:23 AM
I think that's the best part about wearing a dress is either me or somebody zipping it up and the feeling of being enclosed in it!

I feel the same way now I love how it hugs my body and with my corset on giving me a hourglass figure. I would love to own a leather mini dress just have to put that on my wish list and start looking.

abby21
01-23-2013, 06:47 AM
I feel the same way now I love how it hugs my body and with my corset on giving me a hourglass figure. I would love to own a leather mini dress just have to put that on my wish list and start looking.

can you give me a couple hints or tips on buying a corset or where to buy one? i really want to buy one but I dont know anything about them.

Maria S
01-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Very hard to dress when living with parents, finding time and hiding your stash. When I was younger I told me GP that I had the wish to wear women's clothes. She just said it's something I'll grow out of (and then let me try her shoes on, only joking). She certainly got that forecast wrong.

Maria

Stevie
01-23-2013, 10:37 AM
can you give me a couple hints or tips on buying a corset or where to buy one? i really want to buy one but I dont know anything about them.

Yes no problem want do you want to know.

abby21
01-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Very hard to dress when living with parents, finding time and hiding your stash. When I was younger I told me GP that I had the wish to wear women's clothes. She just said it's something I'll grow out of (and then let me try her shoes on, only joking). She certainly got that forecast wrong.

Maria

Yes it is very hard to dress when living with my parents. My hiding spot is in plain site in my walk in closet I have my dresses hanging up while all my guys clothes are wadded up in the drawer haha. my parents also said it is something ill grow out of but there were completely wrong also.

AltairaMorbius
01-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Mom used to wash and dry her panties and bras in the only bathroom in the house. One night before my bath I slipped into a fresh pair of her panty's. Things were never the same after...

Sallee
01-23-2013, 08:43 PM
I got started the same way too I was probably in 3rd or 4th grade and tried on Moms bra One thing led to another and here I am today. Oh yes there was counseling early on but it cost more than we could afford and I wasn't into it so it would have been a lot of therapy .
Boy would I love to go to counseling now not that it would do any good but it might be fun, interesting and maybe even make me a better person, but it wouldn't make me stop wearing women's cloths, thats way to much fun

abby21
01-23-2013, 09:44 PM
I got started the same way too I was probably in 3rd or 4th grade and tried on Moms bra One thing led to another and here I am today. Oh yes there was counseling early on but it cost more than we could afford and I wasn't into it so it would have been a lot of therapy .
Boy would I love to go to counseling now not that it would do any good but it might be fun, interesting and maybe even make me a better person, but it wouldn't make me stop wearing women's cloths, thats way to much fun

I don't know if I said it in this post but i currently go to a counselor I don;t think it helps me change but it makes me a happier person because I have an outsider to vent to and tell my feelings knowing they wont judge me.

AltairaMorbius
01-24-2013, 05:23 AM
Being that there are two transgendered boys fulling dressing at the local high school counsiling could lead better things.

abby21
01-25-2013, 12:31 AM
Being that there are two transgendered boys fulling dressing at the local high school counsiling could lead better things.

What do you mean?

cassexy
01-25-2013, 04:40 AM
hi, it started with me wearing panties and bras of my sisters and my mothers too at night within my night dress . slowly i loved the experince and started using my sisters skirts, churidars , camisoles, lingerie and other dresses without their knowledge. i loved the idea. now as i stay separate i have a separate wardrobe of female dresses and wear them the whole day within the four walls . i love cross dressing. i love being in female dresses