PDA

View Full Version : OMG! What a night!

Julie Denier
01-20-2013, 02:44 AM
NEW PHOTO ADDED BELOW ...

I am having such a fantastic night of dressing! I had to travel for work, so of course I took a couple outfits with me. For the first time in quite a while, I have been able to take my time and really enjoy being en femme. I hung my dresses in the closet on padded hangers, laid out all my lingerie on the bed, took extra time with my makeup .. I even put on some Kiss Express nails -- and I'm having a blast typing this in my French manicure!

It's just so awesome to have some extended dressing time, to spend more time working on my look, and just relax and enjoy being en femme. I may just wear my dress and heels all night! :c9:

Of course, I took plenty of photos, which I'll be posting in the pictures forum. But here's one quick shot that sums up my excitement for the evening ... :cheer:

bridget thronton
01-20-2013, 02:49 AM
Enjoy - sounds like great trip

AmyGaleRT
01-20-2013, 03:16 AM
Wow! Great look, Julie! If you were in this area, I'd be so tempted to doll myself up and hustle over for a gals' gabfest! :D

- Amy

NathalieX66
01-20-2013, 03:20 AM
Yay! Welcome to the club. You look fabulous.
We iz what we iz.

anastasiafantasia
01-20-2013, 03:59 AM
Sounds great and fab presentation outfit and everything.Your happiness radiates.I'm jealous:p

Beverley Sims
01-20-2013, 04:26 AM
That bed looks so comfortable I would probably dress lay down for a minute and sleep all night.
Missing all that free time I had to enjoy myself, yes! it happened to me once, I was quite annoyed to say the least.

Julie Denier
01-20-2013, 04:40 AM
Thanks for your comments, ladies! I think it's finally time for bed. More photos are here: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?188548-A-fabulous-night-with-Elle-Bea-Dee

Julie Denier
01-23-2013, 01:01 AM
I got to dress one more time before I head home -- in fact, I'm still dressed now as I type this :c9:

I can't post any more new pics yet in the photo gallery, but I'll give you a sneak preview here ...

AmyGaleRT
01-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Very pretty, Julie! I love the pattern of that dress. I know what you mean about not being able to post more pics here...;)

- Amy

Gretchen_To_Be
01-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Very nice! The smile says it all. Looks like you invested in a tripod for the camera--or is someone taking the photos?

Warm regards,

Shibumi

Julie Denier
01-23-2013, 01:16 AM
Very pretty, Julie! I love the pattern of that dress. I know what you mean about not being able to post more pics here...;)

- Amy

Thanks, Amy! The dress was a bargain on eBay -- I think it might have been $9 with shipping. I'm trying to dress on the cheap ;)

Very nice! The smile says it all. Looks like you invested in a tripod for the camera--or is someone taking the photos?

Warm regards,

Shibumi

Thank you! No tripod yet, just the timer, with the camera positioned in some creative locations ;)

AmyGaleRT
01-23-2013, 01:25 AM
Thanks, Amy! The dress was a bargain on eBay -- I think it might have been $9 with shipping. I'm trying to dress on the cheap ;)

Oh, nice! I just got my first eBay dress...it was a bit more expensive than yours ($30) but it fits really well and is in the color my fiancee's friend said I should get (sort of fuchsia). I thought it would be a bit short on me, but the hem hits right about knee length, and my fiancee says it looks good! :)

- Amy

Julie Denier
01-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Oh, nice! I just got my first eBay dress...it was a bit more expensive than yours ($30) but it fits really well and is in the color my fiancee's friend said I should get (sort of fuchsia). I thought it would be a bit short on me, but the hem hits right about knee length, and my fiancee says it looks good! :)

- Amy

Can't wait to see it! ;)

AmyGaleRT
01-23-2013, 01:42 AM
It'll be in the next set of photos I post, late this week or early next. I'm collecting photos of different outfits I might use to go out, so I can get some critique.

- Amy

Julie Denier
01-23-2013, 01:45 AM
Excellent! Meanwhile, I'm already planning my next road trip. It will be on Oscar weekend, so red dress for the red carpet, I think ;)

bomba
01-23-2013, 02:02 AM
love to hear it. you look great julie. i no just how you feel. enjoy the moment they dont come often.and god bless

Julie Denier
01-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Finally got to post pics from my second dressing night on the road: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?189047-A-few-more-from-the-road&highlight=

Deedee Skyblue
01-28-2013, 07:03 PM
No tripod yet, just the timer, with the camera positioned in some creative locations ;)

I found one of the mini-tripods at Dollar Tree - for a dollar... now I use it all the time. One of my better $1 investments.

Deedee :)

Julie Denier
01-28-2013, 09:51 PM
I found one of the mini-tripods at Dollar Tree - for a dollar... now I use it all the time. One of my better $1 investments.

Deedee :)

Great! I'll have to check that out ;)

BLUE ORCHID
01-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Hi Julie, A Crossdreser without a tripod is like a day without sunshine.