PDA

View Full Version : Does your significant other know you wear Pantyhose?

harley47
01-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Since clearly many in this group feel hosiery is an important 'feminine' garment, wonder if you have to keep your legwear completely private or if accepted by your wife or special friend?

steftoday
01-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Since clearly many in this group feel hosiery is an important 'feminine' garment, wonder if you have to keep your legwear completely private or if accepted by your wife or special friend?

Heck yeah. She borrows mine for the rare occasions that she needs them. I've tried convincing her that thigh highs are better!

Emjay
01-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Oh yes, she knows. :) We're lucky enough to wear the same size in a lot of things so sharing does happen from time to time.

Personally, I'm very lucky to have someone in my life who is so supportive and ok with me as I am.

SAMANN
01-20-2013, 10:08 PM
Yes I wear mine for medical reasons as well so she will buy them for me when I need them.

Being Paige
01-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Yes she knows that i wear them as I wear them everyday other than the summer time.

JBPerry
01-20-2013, 10:30 PM
I bought my own pairs of tights last winter and she knew I was getting them for warmth....after that she bought a pair of thigh highs that she couldnt fit so she passed them off to me. She usually just wears knee highs but I was able to convince her to also get a pair of black tights that go with some of her outfits.

Beverley Sims
01-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Panty hose and tights are not really a big issue men wear them for all sorts of reasons other than CDing.

UNDERDRESSER
01-20-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes, not pantyhose, thigh highs. She knew i was a CD before we started dating. Since then, I've come to understand that while there is still a fetish aspect, i mostly just want to wear skirts and stockings, I'm going to see about wearing kilts in public, then add stockings ( dark, opaque ones, then see if can work up the courage to wear a skirt. ) I'm trying to work out my own sense of style. It's an interesting journey. First thing i usually do when i get to her place, is to change into a skirt and stockings.

Mickey_39
01-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Not only knows but will buy them for me when I'm low and occasionally request I wear them. Needless to so most often I oblige.

DanaR
01-21-2013, 12:42 AM
I try to keep mine hidden, so she won't borrow them.:D Actually she doesn't wear panyhose very often, but has borrowed mine.

AmyGaleRT
01-21-2013, 01:37 AM
Of course my fiancee knows, and, as far as she's concerned, I'm welcome to them; she doesn't like pantyhose herself.

(With dress shoes, she wears fancy or lace-trimmed socks. I bought some at Nordstrom for her and now I'm on Nordies' E-mail list. More girly ads in the E-mail! :) )

- Amy

bridget thronton
01-21-2013, 01:53 AM
Yes my wife knows

Lillyasia
01-21-2013, 02:33 AM
I keep mine hidden since I mainly underdress. I need my stockings because my legs get so cold in the winter. And they are a lot more comfortable than wearing thermal underwear.

Kimberly Michelle
01-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Yes she knows, and like some others here, we share. In fact we share almost everything except shoes. Got to love her!

Carol A
01-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Oh yes everyday in the winter, but I openly dress in front of her everyday anyway.

Danielle tights
01-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Yes she knows and doesn't mind at all, even though she rarely wears them she has no problem with me wearing pantyhose for warmth and comfort although i do try not to be blatent about it in front of her.

BLUE ORCHID
01-21-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi Harley, My wife knows but it's DADT.

Aylineira
01-21-2013, 09:14 AM
She knows that I wear them. When I first broke the news to her about my CDing tights were the first to be mentioned.

andrea lace
01-21-2013, 09:23 AM
I used to wear them when I was in the Army on exercise in winter they came in very handy. Yes my wife knows all about them and buys stockings for me and she gave me one of her suspender belts. I do believe I am a lucky man

Kate Simmons
01-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Of course but she knows it is only a means to an end which is to look nice, go out to dance and have fun. That about "covers" the pantyhose issue.:battingeyelashes::)

WandaRae2009
01-21-2013, 01:15 PM
She does now. Pantyhose is what actually caused my coming out to my wife. I was wearing them secretly and would put them on a work and take them off. I had a pair in my brief case that was not hidden well enough. After accusations of an affair, I had no choice to come clean. We are still on a DADT status, but she knows that I wear them most of the time. Now it is much easier, I can keep them in my dresser and put them on at home without have to change in the restroom at work.

Paula DAngelo
01-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Yes she knows, in fact she even buys them for me.

Allison Chaynes
01-21-2013, 01:41 PM
I used to wear them when I was in the Army on exercise in winter they came in very handy. Yes my wife knows all about them and buys stockings for me and she gave me one of her suspender belts. I do believe I am a lucky man

I knew a lot of people who swore that pantyhose prevented blisters during long marches. I never tried it myself but always wondered if it was just an excuse to CD....

Mine knows and on the very rare occasion she wears hose will steal mine. She has bought me some before.

Laura28
01-21-2013, 01:56 PM
yes she knows and is fine with it although i do perfer thi ighs ans so does she.

ringedjohn
01-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Yes, she knows that I wear both pantyhose and hold-ups, but I wish that she would also accept me wearing a suspender belt and stockings. But I am pleased that I can wear a bra every day.

~Joanne~
01-21-2013, 02:48 PM

She knew I wore pantyhose long long before she knew I CD. I never kept that private from her. Which , looking back, is really strange to say the least.

cathie pantyhose
01-21-2013, 06:28 PM
she knows but prefers I don't wear them when she is home unless its crazy cold outside (she's ok with me wearing tights under my jeans) or we are going skiing (compression pantyhose are great to ski in to save from muscle fatigue).

SandraInHose
01-21-2013, 07:33 PM
She's known for the past nine years, but before that I kept the secret for over a decade-and-a-half.
She can accept the pantyhose but cannot handle any more dressing than that...kind of our compromise (which unfortunately I have broken numerous times).
She knows I have them on under my jeans, slacks, sweats, and when the kids aren't home, with my shorts (obviously).
And she has 'borrowed' a pair on those occasions when she needs to go dressy and doesn't have any new pairs in her drawer.

Leann68
01-21-2013, 08:04 PM
I have bailed my wife out a few times by loaning her a pair of mine, she knows I like and wear them from time to time.

Rachel52
01-21-2013, 08:38 PM
My wife knows everything. She knows I love pantyhose and tights and all things girly. I'm super lucky to be with someone so supportive.

Phoebe Reece
01-21-2013, 10:03 PM
My wife has known and accepted my wearing pantyhose ever since we were seriously dating back in high school, almost 45 years ago.

Leah Lynn
01-21-2013, 10:11 PM
That lady would bring home new pantyhose for me, and say, get dressed, we're doing girl's night!

harley47
01-21-2013, 11:31 PM
thanks for the comments.

Gretchen_To_Be
01-22-2013, 12:05 AM
Yes, and she has begun to see the advantages since she has borrowed a pair of mine! Plus, we now commiserate when we have to "adjust". it has brought us much closer together.

Melody Phillips
01-22-2013, 12:27 AM
She knows and also goes shopping with me for them. I prefer thigh highs and leggings also.

glynnis
01-22-2013, 11:57 AM
She knows and encourages me altho I prefer my garter belts with stockings.

harley47
01-22-2013, 12:06 PM
I must say I am surprised that so many refer to their significant others 'encouraging them' to wear hose. That surely is the dream of many who read and comment on this site. lucky you.

Gloria Vanessa
01-22-2013, 12:12 PM
mi to I need my pantyhose because my legs get so cold . And they are more comfortable

Joanne108
01-22-2013, 12:26 PM

My wife knows everything about my dressing. Sometimes she approves other times she doesn't. I actually think it is more about whether I wasted my time dressed or did something productive. She'll say something like "OK you dress like a woman do it and get something done too!" or "Don't spend the whole day doing a fashion shoot" So yeah I think she knows all of it!

~Joanne~
01-22-2013, 12:34 PM
She'll say something like "OK you dress like a woman do it and get something done too!" or "Don't spend the whole day doing a fashion shoot" So yeah I think she knows all of it!

That is awesome lol I love it! I usually do the dishes and cleaning while I am dressed. Not that ANY woman in the world is going full nines while cleaning but it gives me something to do other than surf the forum or doing a photo shoot myself ;)

Pat1964
01-22-2013, 12:38 PM
My wife knows it all... sometimes she gets jealous because she thinks I have a better wardrobe than she does... always a great reason to take her shopping.

Jasmine

Lorileah
01-22-2013, 12:39 PM
when I had a SO, they knew about it. My wife would often tell me to go put some one the winter before I would go out to shovel or when the weather was frigid. We shared. She didn't wear them often later in life, preferring knee socks.

My GF rarely wore pantyhose unless it was a special function. I didn't either. :)