PDA

View Full Version : Girls day out

Kelli Ca
01-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Well two out of three anyway. I spent the day having lunch with Ann and Joy, then hitting the Topanga Caynon mall. Due to circumstances beyond my control I spent the day in drab, ugh! Anyway the day started out at PF Changs I saw them walking up and did a triple take, I mean these two looked great! Went to a bunch of stores got to know Joy, the day was a blast, I didn't really find anything, shopping is going to be my Achilles heel, but really did enjoy hanging with the girls. Ann as always is my inspiration she has become my close friend i really look up to her courage and style.Thank you Ann and Joy for a really wonderful day, I am sad it had to end, but I look forward to karaoke on thurs at Sara's or shine 2

Beverley Sims
01-20-2013, 10:48 PM
I am assuming you did not know Joy.
Don't get caught out next time, wear a dress.
Glad it was a good day anyway.

Sara Jessica
01-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Hi Kelli, it sounds like you all had a nice time. Sorry I couldn't make it. And you should have told me you were going to Topanga, one of my best friends works there and she'd have been glad to help you all out.

Kelli Ca
01-21-2013, 08:59 PM
I am assuming you did not know Joy.
Don't get caught out next time, wear a dress.
Glad it was a good day anyway.
No I didn't know Joy but sur glad I met her

Hi Kelli, it sounds like you all had a nice time. Sorry I couldn't make it. And you should have told me you were going to Topanga, one of my best friends works there and she'd have been glad to help you all out.
I didn't know we were going to Topanga but I will definitely keep that in mind. Looking forward to the second