PDA

View Full Version : Wearing panties to work for the first time

amigoinlove
01-21-2013, 10:46 AM
Hello girls finally got the courrage to buy my first panties and i am wearing them to work today!!! Very nervous!! I feel great!!!

jennifer1958
01-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Enjoy! I wear them every day, even to the pool where I work out at noon.

Jennifer

Deedee Skyblue
01-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Sooner or later, you will feel normal and forget what you have on - but every once and a while, something will remind you, and you'll get that thrill again.

Dee

allesha10
01-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Please let me know how it goes today, I have never had the nerve to go to work with them on, don't get me wrong I have started out with them on, but always take them off before going out the door. I admire your bravery. Allesha

DanaR
01-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Once you get used to wearing them, it is difficult to go back.

Beverley Sims
01-21-2013, 12:08 PM
It will not be too long and you will realize it is no big deal.
Do enjoy your first outing in lingerie though.

NeKoi
01-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Hearing what Beverley said, I think that would be a next step. Although I don't have any yet, but I feel excited already...

But for now, I'm still at the same stage amigoinlove, although I've throw in women's shirt and pants into the mix once in a while...

Allison Chaynes
01-21-2013, 12:27 PM
I remember my first time and how nervous I was. At the time I could not make it habit due to all the random drug tests they did in the army! But now in my current job I am 24/7 in panties and during the colder months I can get away with a cami, sports bra or girly tshirt and occasionally hose under my work clothes.

Karren H
01-21-2013, 12:27 PM
don't get ill or injured at work..... if your panties are discovered while your coworkers are assisting you.... they just might call 911 and cancel the ambulance .... lol

JBPerry
01-21-2013, 12:39 PM
I remember my first time and how nervous I was. At the time I could not make it habit due to all the random drug tests they did in the army! But now in my current job I am 24/7 in panties and during the colder months I can get away with a cami, sports bra or girly tshirt and occasionally hose under my work clothes.

they do a lot of drug tests in the Marines....never have to worry about them seeing what i wear for my underwear....medical on the other hand...thats a different story

Richelle423
01-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Before you know it you'll be wearing them 24/7 and you'll never want to go back to drab undies ever again girl!!!!!

amigoinlove
01-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Its going great!! Love the feeling. I would have to take them off before i go home!! I have several pairs to wear at work!!

reb.femme
01-21-2013, 02:18 PM
I love wearing mine to work under my suit. I know the girls at work occasionally check out my trimmed eyebrows, so knowing what I'm wearing under my drab is an extra thrill for me.

Rebecca

Jenniferathome
01-21-2013, 02:48 PM
No one can see your underwear. Boys or girls. Relax.

AltairaMorbius
01-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Fear not, if you passed me on the street you think I was a red neck hater... but under my jeans you'd find Vanity Fair briefs.

Cheers,

Jenni Yumiko
01-21-2013, 06:05 PM
No one can see your underwear. Boys or girls. Relax.

Hahaha! You crack me up :-D

I would have to disagree though, my wife has commented on my pantyline on a few occasions as panty peek.
I now wear seamless low cut almost exclusively now.

Jodi Anne
01-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Good for you. I can only wait soon to clean out the male underwear drawer, and replace them with nice panties. Last week I cleaned out the old sock drawer.

Angela Campbell
01-21-2013, 07:32 PM
All I have that fits me anymore are panties. No one else can tell, no one will know, no one will ask. Do you know what kind of underwear the other people in your workplace wear?

Andinera
01-21-2013, 07:36 PM
I worn panties almost exclusively for the past 2 months. I dont think I had to wash any of my male undies in quite awhile. Its routine now to get out of the shower and throw on a nice thong or boyshorts, depending on the occasion. Im not a huge fan of anything else.

Eryn
01-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Do be careful with bending over. GGs can get away with and even enjoy a bit of "panty peek" but it doesn't go well in male mode. Wearing lower-cut hiphugger or bikini styles is well-advised, along with a belt!

Leann68
01-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Wearing panties will some day become normal, I have worn panties for 30 or more years, don't own any other type. As far as most of the people who know me I am a normal person, I have shared motel rooms with many different workers or quittances through different trade associations I belong to, never has an eye been raised or any thing said. My Dr one day said are toughs women's underwear?, I told him I guess not because I was a man wearing them so that made them men's underwear today. He never said any more.

flatlander_48
01-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Once you get used to wearing them, it is difficult to go back.

Amen.

Thong AND extra firm briefs today!

Kelli Ca
01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Good for you girl

Ariamythe
01-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Good on you! I've been doing it for about a week and a half now, and I know I never want to go back to my plain, drab Fruit of the Looms.

lingerieLiz
01-21-2013, 11:05 PM
Had a boss notice my panty line. He asked me to come back into the office and turn around. Never said a word other than that. I had gained weight and my pants were way too tight. I got bigger pants.

It is possible to get caught, but almost never happens.

NeKoi
01-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Hmm... I was just wondering... so if they saw panty lines, won't they just think its regular underwear line?

At least that's what i think they will think...

donnalee
01-22-2013, 02:30 AM
Had a boss notice my panty line. He asked me to come back into the office and turn around. Never said a word other than that. I had gained weight and my pants were way too tight. I got bigger pants.

It is possible to get caught, but almost never happens.
Sounds like a good basis for a sexual harassment suit.

Lillyasia
01-22-2013, 03:07 AM
Hello girls finally got the courrage to buy my first panties and i am wearing them to work today!!! Very nervous!! I feel great!!!

Relax, pick a pair you like, put them on, and go about your business. No one will notice and even you will forget you have them on after a few hours. Then at the end of the day you will look back and be glad you did instead of dreaming you could.

BillieJoEllen
01-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Wearing a bra and panties daily for me now is also second nature. I say almost because every once in awhile a bit of a situation comes up that makes me become aware of what I'm wearing. That part of wearing what I do I don't believe is part of a real woman's thinking.

april_lynn
01-22-2013, 02:34 PM
I started by wearing them under boxers but after a couple of weeks I quit with the boxers. After a couple of months, I switched my underware drawer over to all women's. I wear thin pants at work so I am careful not to wear anything that is too loud of a pattern and I don' wear any cheeky or thong styles to work. It has been over a year now and you just comfortable with it after a while. I just feel comfortable and ar ease in them and while I do not o around telling anyone, I do not fell ashamed of them anymore either. I do not wear a ba to work though because that would be noticed. I do wear one when not at work though from time to time. Best of luck!

wilt575
01-22-2013, 03:08 PM

Don't sweat it, been doing that for years along other things, pants liner slips, tights, pantyhose etc. Don't own any male underware any more. The longer you do it the more natural it becomes you won't give it a second thought. For me I don't get aroused when out dressed any more like did when I first dressed. Just seems like it's normal for me to under dress etc.

PretzelGirl
01-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Here is my version of getting It's a Small World stuck in people's head.

Next time you are walking down the hall at work, how do you know your pant's haven't split at the seam? :battingeyelashes:

vanityfair
02-12-2013, 11:31 AM
i wear panties and bra 24/7 so going to work was a little scary but all the ladies dont seem to notice. My barely there bra is noticable if i wear a white dress shirt but most of the time i wear a colored larger dress shirt. When iam home i wear my vanity fair bra with more pronounced cups. I also wear pantyhose during the colder months with no dress socks.

Rachael Jones
02-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Slippery slope! I started just trying for one day. Now its almost every day I've worn panties, and got a whole drawer full of male designer underwear not being used. Awesome! And i agree with an earlier poster, you'll forget about them most of the time, but then you'll have moments where you remember - and then you'll smile. Enjoy it, but it is a slippery slope indeed.

xXx
Rachael

Esteafanie
02-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Well I have been wearing briefs, thongs, and Boy shorts on and off. I have a small bag that I change to while in the office. I love the feeling, kills the routine at work. Recently I switched to pantyhose, and boy did that take me to another level. Like said before, the only one noticing and running panty patrol is oneself consciousness. Love the feeling, love the experience, keep wearing and liberate. Though, not sure how some of the girls here wear a bra to work!!! I couldn't get away with that.

Kalista Jameson
02-12-2013, 01:38 PM
I've never worn panties to work, but I've worn pantyhose under my scrubs before when working nursing agency. I never wear panties with pantyhose, either. Years ago, I wore a pair of sheer to waist nylons under scrubs to a hospital I was sent to and they kept falling down so I had to keep hiking them up. A pretty female nurse, also wearing nylons and one of those old school white uniforms must have noticed my adjusting when I thought I was being nonchalant and commented to me with a cute smile, "aren't pantyhose a bitch?"

I turned a bit red, but she just smiled and walked away. Never ran into her again after that. She was hot, though, and I wonder what she was really thinking. She was sweet and a little sassy about it which was a turn on. Word to the wise if you wear nylons to work and have to hike or adjust, duck completely out of sight. The gg's are all too familiar with the routine and will recognize it. Hee hee, good memory now, though.

Have fun in those panties,

Kalista

Stephanie47
02-12-2013, 02:01 PM
I wore white nylon panties to work on occasion. I thought it was a secret thrill to enjoy during an otherwise boring work day. After awhile I forgot I was wearing them. No more thrill. So, I ended up grabbing from the underwear draw whatever my hands hit first.

I think many GG's will be able to see a panty line. I've watched many delicious rear ends all my life, and, even I can see what kind of panty a woman in slacks is wearing.

If you really want to be daring and have some sort of lasting delicious feelings during the day, try donning a nice pair of sheer pantyhose. The feel of having your legs and ass encased in sheer hosiery for the day may be quite distracting.

When I do under dress I wear a panty, pantyhose, nylon camisole and bra, all under a dark shirt and my sweatshirt. Oh, the joys of being a retiree.

Shelly117
02-12-2013, 02:03 PM
I do that every once in a while too! I love it!! You feel so sexy underneath don't ya?!?!?

Diversity
02-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Enjoy your day! They are wonderful to wear, and I am now wearing them everyday!
Di

kimdl93
02-12-2013, 03:06 PM
You'll be fine as long as you don't have to take your pants off at work. And really, how often does that happen? Well, I guess it depends on your line of work!

Tamara Croft
02-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Yay you.... so brave :clap: gold star... :straightface:

Beverley Sims
02-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Last week I cleaned out the old sock drawer.

I have 10 black socks all the same style, weave and shade of black
Divided by two that gives me five pairs.
I think they must be unisex sox because no one has busted me when I am out en femme wearing male socks.

michelle65
02-12-2013, 04:14 PM
I like wearing pink boyshorts and matching teddy!!!!!

Lorileah
02-12-2013, 04:17 PM
I like wearing pink boyshorts and matching teddy!!!!!

to work?:eek: That must be an interesting job site

michelle65
02-12-2013, 04:36 PM
I drive a truck lol!!!

CynthiaD
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the club! I don't own any male underwear, and can't remember the last time I wore male underwear. I don't get a thrill from wearing panties, but I can't even imagine wearing anything else.

marelna
03-18-2013, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the club! I don't own any male underwear, and can't remember the last time I wore male underwear. I don't get a thrill from wearing panties, but I can't even imagine wearing anything else.

In the same club as Cynthia..........why wouldn't I wear panties I am a woman!!

mandytg
03-18-2013, 06:12 AM
I will always remember my first time wearing panties to work, was a big event at the time, now 30 years since the male underwear made an appearance, just love the fit and feel of panties.

Mandy

dawnk
03-18-2013, 08:18 PM
When I started wearing panties to work in 98, I wore a brand called Love Pats that were plain and came in Black, White, or Pastel colors. I work the Black and Whites mainly. That way if they peaked from the belt line or could be seen from under the restroom door, they weren't so obvious. Then Walmart stopped selling them and told me the company went out of business.

But after some searching, I found I could still get them from the internet in White only. Years later, they came in Black again, but last year, I finally decided that at my age (57), I didn't care anymore what others might say if they found out my undies have lace or silk or tiny little bows in front. So I began buying different styles and fabrics. I do still keep the tighty whitey's for Doctors visits, but other than that, it's generally 24/7 silk and lace.

Daryl
03-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Been wearing panties full time since 1995. Used to buy them at K-Mart before they went out of business. Then switched to Bali and
Vanity Fair from JCP catalog. Now buy online from OHP and get my Bali Skimp Skamps which I love.

SarahBJackson
03-18-2013, 08:56 PM
I remember when I wore panties to work the first time. I was having an issue with my boy underwear and I went to the store at lunch and bought panties. By then, I was wearing knee high nylons every day, but still. I came back from lunch and went into the mens room. I took off the boy underwear, put on the new panties that I'd snuck in, and threw the boy ones away. I smiled the rest of the day, feeling like I got away with something!

Geena75
03-18-2013, 10:28 PM
I've worn panty hose before and it was exhilerating. Maybe I'll try panties tomorrow.

UNDERDRESSER
03-18-2013, 11:26 PM
I've been wearing panties pretty much every day for the last.... 5-6 years? until recently, I've picked plain white, occasionally black, seamless panties, with the idea that when seen in the locker room, I could claim them as mens slips. ( In Europe, this wouldn't even get mentioned, there is very little difference ) Lately, I think F*** it, I'm not hurting anyone, it's not illegal, so the last time shopping, I bought some more colorful ones. My current favorites are Jockey modern micro bikini, they are available in more...masculine? colors? i.e. various shades of blue, white and black of course. One day soon, normal rotation is going to end up with me in the rose pink ones when i change. So be it. I mention the type, because I'm convinced that Jockey know they are used by men, and add a little extra width and stretch in for this very fact.

pink femme
03-19-2013, 02:00 AM

Yeah go you xxxxx

It's fab, panties and tights or panties and holdups are great wearing under a suit. Oooooooooo, lovely x

Loni
03-20-2013, 10:36 AM
not to worry, after a short time is is like you have done it all your life.
soon you will have a wide choice to choose from.
just like a gg you will have trouble deciding on what to ware this day.

loni

Geena75
03-20-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm trying it for the first time today. Bought a nice pair last nite. A bit tight, though, for a workday. Would be better to support the tuck. Just wearing them a little lower makes it comfortable.

jillian_nphilly
03-23-2013, 12:22 PM
it is a thrill! kinda feels like i got away with something. lol

IngeInCO
03-23-2013, 12:26 PM
I just remembered that I normally ride my bike to work. I don't pack drawls... Or panties. Too much extra weight!
No one knows that I don't have panties on LOL

emma30
03-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Surely there is a bit of you that wants someone to know your wearing panties, I feel great when out in my pink stuff and purposely let my jeans ride down thinking somebody will see

Asp
03-27-2013, 08:56 AM
I was very nervous the first time I wore panties outside the house. Now, it's just second nature to me. Boxers aren't even in my closet anymore.

Jessie0276
03-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Keep it up and u won't where anything else!

DaniG
03-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Way to go, amigoinlove! It's my first week full time underdressing too. Feels great!

Last week I bought a bra and wore it back to work from the store. I had a bulky polo for the occasion. But now it's too warm. I miss my bra!