PDA

View Full Version : do you want women to notice your crossdressing>

harley47
01-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Whether it be a bra clasp that shows however slightly through a shirt back, the nylon sheen of your hose when your pants leg rises (and you aren't wearing socks)--do you secretely hope to be observed by a woman? why?

~Joanne~
01-22-2013, 12:16 PM
No, thats means while dressing I am being sloppy. I am thinking this is more or less a question to under dressers. I seldom under dress. Every now and then I will wear hose under my clothes for the added warmth but I do not want anyone seeing it or , again, I am being sloppy. If I want someone to "see" anything, I'll wear a skirt and blouse and give them the full effect ;)

Kathi Lake
01-22-2013, 12:17 PM
*cough*exhibitionistic tendencies*cough*

:)

Kathi

Lorileah
01-22-2013, 12:28 PM
I want everyone to notice me. But I am not subversive about it. I don't have little hidden secrets.

I don't like seeing any underclothing peaking no matter what. I am not one to wear a black bra under a white t-shirt and I don't like the lumpy bumps because the top is too tight and I definitely don't like seeing bra straps under camis or spaghetti straps. I say either wear it proudly or keep it to yourself.

~Joanne~
01-22-2013, 12:29 PM
*cough*exhibitionistic tendencies*cough*

:)

Kathi

I thought that too lol

Pat1964
01-22-2013, 12:35 PM
I would rather that they just notice me, but if one has helpful advice, I would surely welcome it.

Jasmine

Jenniferathome
01-22-2013, 12:40 PM
No. Frankly, I want to pass but at a minimum, blend in when in girl mode.

Beverley Sims
01-22-2013, 01:02 PM
I may be an artist but I am not an exhibitionist, nor do I want to dress untidily or be too casual in my dress.

Kate Simmons
01-22-2013, 02:09 PM
To be honest, I don't think it would matter much to most women. Oh, that guy wears a bra. So what? :)

AllieSF
01-22-2013, 03:12 PM
It sounds like you are talking about doing that while you are under dressed, i.e. wearing male clothing with some women's clothing or articles underneath, or maybe a woman's blouse that could pass for a man's but also be recognized sometimes by a woman. I personally do not try to do that because since I am out and about all the time, strangers see me in full dress up mode when I am dressed as a woman. Otherwise, I have no desire to be noticed in male mode and unintentionally let that potential screaming cat out of the bag. I do understand how some may want to test the water some or give off clues to others. Heck, a lot of ladies and girls here like to go out everyday with a light polish on their fingernails and some even with a bright color. And, actually I always have my fingernails with a clear coat on them, but that is for two reasons, one because I have two split nails with silk wraps on them to cover and protect the splits and I use a nail strengthening system by Nail Techs. Everyone sees that and I tell them when asked that those are the reasons why I have them that way. So, contradicting myself somewhat, I do what you are asking all the time, because I also do sometimes get a kick out of the fact that my nail strengthening routine also serves me well when I go out dressed as a woman. To each their own and if it makes you happy go for it.

Foxglove
01-22-2013, 03:24 PM
do you secretely hope to be observed by a woman? why?

I can't imagine why I would--unless she wanted to come up and say, "Honey, you are one hot chick!" I'd probably be OK with that.

Annabelle

wilt575
01-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Whether it be a bra clasp that shows however slightly through a shirt back, the nylon sheen of your hose when your pants leg rises (and you aren't wearing socks)--do you secretely hope to be observed by a woman? why?

To me it doesn't really matter, I just dress the way I feel comfortable and normal, I don't just under dress, like jeans and slacks with tops. But I notice if any one notices it is usually a female, girls or woman, guys men boys, never seem to notice

harley47
01-23-2013, 12:40 AM
thanks for the remarks. I am impressed that many are confident enough to 'venture out' en femme -takes a lot of time and effort to effect an acceptable public image--maybe helps that the look is so casual today-rare to see women wearing hosiery unless they work for a lawyer, in a bank,etc. In fact, dressed 'too nicely' might draw more attention than wearing casual!

ReineD
01-23-2013, 12:47 AM

Just curious, what is the effect you would hope to produce among the women who might notice the top of a thong, the hose at your ankle, or a bra strap under your shirt?

Is it the chance that they might feel attracted to you that excites you, or do you think they would be shocked and this is what is enticing for you? How would you like them to react?

SarahMarie42
01-23-2013, 01:25 AM
No. Definitely not xD. I'd like to incorporate some more androgynous elements into my male wardrobe, so as to make being drab a little less drab, but I would not want to incorporate any explicitly feminine articles of clothing into my overall aesthetic as a male. Wearing a bra isn't androgynous, it's under-dressing, which I'm totally cool with, but it's not for me. lol

sometimes_miss
01-23-2013, 02:32 AM
I used to occasionally want a woman to notice, hoping that I would find one that would find it a good thing, but experience has shown me that isn't likely to happen. I work with women, and get to be a fly on the wall overhearing their discussions, and NONE of what I've heard gives me any hope that I'm going to find a women like that.
Every comment about a man wearing female attire has been negative. Every single one. Never anything positive, and often, comments that either border on ridicule if not ridicule itself. Other than 'professional' sex workers who have seen everything, there don't seem to be many women out there who are willing to go along with us on our 'ride'.

noeleena
01-23-2013, 04:36 AM
Hi,

sometimes miss,

I was thinking about your comment about . every comment about men wearing female attire not being good,

Whats the reason behind this , no dought this is about crossdresser's, is it where you live or comments you hear from women .

To be noticed by women i thought it was from men that many dresser's wonted to be noticed .or that has been my understanding, or for those who do.

I dress nicely my clothes are in keeping with how i like to look that is of cause my normal day wear & even in the evening .

my other clothes are different we do dress in period wear so will allways be seen as different & noticed, we expect it & it is part of what we do . We are very public in what we do.

The ? of do i secretely wish women to notice myself, Hmmm...... i think im long past that . We as women do dress to be noticed or seen & its nice to show our handy work in what we make. so yes we do get nice comments. & from women who appreciate our dress & what we do.

My women friends have seen some of the photos i took while in Australia & they commented on that & thought the men who were dressed in womens clothes did look rather lovely & thought they were women. so my friends do know & accepted that some men can dress better than they .

One point i will make is & we know many women who dont dress as nice as they could , so there you have it,

...noeleena...

EmilyLynn28
01-23-2013, 05:32 AM
Not if I'm in an area where I know people. I've never heard a positive comment come from from that.

Foxglove
01-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Not if I'm in an area where I know people. I've never heard a positive comment come from from that.

I'm in a little town where everybody knows me. I've had a few positive comments and so far (knock on wood) no negative ones. I'm in the camp that maintains it's impossible to predict how any individual cisperson is going to react to us.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Rabecca
01-23-2013, 07:08 AM
Yes wearing nylons sure draws attention, I see any one with them on it sure snaps my head around to see what I can. If you are just starting to go out make sure your all covered or some one seeing you may keep you in for life.

Jana
01-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Not really. Why would I?

Maria S
01-23-2013, 07:40 AM
No way trouble I could do without.

Maria

Shelly Preston
01-23-2013, 07:58 AM
A lot depends on the situation. I was once very grateful to be noticed by a woman. :o

She had noticed the zip on my skirt had slid down a little. She came up behind me to tell me then proceeded to pull it up the two inches required.

Her reasoning was simple she told me she would want someone to tell her if she was in the same situation.

I thanked her for her kindness before we parted.

Naomi Newman
01-23-2013, 08:00 AM
in a way you dont want women to notice that u are crossdressing because then you can say wow i look as good as them, and as regard to some women they dont take anyway as much time on themselves before they should look at others, if they took better care of themselves maybe they would get noticed more, i would love to be able to go out and get noticed by men, and know they are thinking, wow thats nice looking which i suppose is what its all about its being comfortable with yourself and others feeling the same way. the problem with most men for example, they go out in a group all basically wear the same type of jeans/trousers/ and top/tshirts they stereo type themselves, and hence they think the same even if they do see a group of ts or crossdressers that look better than the other women, they dont come across to the crossdressers and offer to buy drinks as a general rule, but they do to the other women, its about themselves feeling out of place.

ReineD
01-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Her reasoning was simple she told me she would want someone to tell her if she was in the same situation.

Yes, we do look out for one another. :)

... but, I don't think this is what the OP had in mind. :p

BillieJoEllen
01-23-2013, 01:47 PM
When I was much younger I either heard or heard of some female saying or asking why I didn't wear a bra (gynomastia). Two of my sister-in-laws said or asked something along that line. When they found out that I actually CD all hell broke out and they really criticized me. So I have no desire to 'flaunt' myself before any females. A few years ago while out riding a bicycle a carful of girls passed me an one of them called out "Hey mister! Nice panties"! I was deeply embarrassed when I felt behind my back and could feel that the top of my panties were exposed. They were of a different color so thats probably what drew their attention to them.

dancer1
01-27-2013, 01:11 AM
well i can tell you that if you were a self employed say carpenter and the customer saw that you were wearing a bra, you would have less a chance to get the work , but if you were a licance trade person the tolerance would be higher. I have personaly put this subject to the test and both my personality and charector assestment of the consumer will give one a more possitive effect to what they wish to achive. Nadeen

anastasiafantasia
01-27-2013, 03:34 PM
I haven't ventured out en femme yet or underdressed.

However, as for en homme too, i would only want to be noticed by people for presenting as a well put together, hopefully somewhat stylish image.

Maybe if you want interaction regarding your CDing with GGs you should consider another way like going out totally en femme or confiding in a GG friend or something.

deebra
01-27-2013, 04:36 PM
I don't have a problem with it, it would be part of educating the public that I have the right to wear what I want just like women do. Don't a lot of us do this when we wear embelished tight girl jeans and dress in drab in public?

StacyChambers
01-27-2013, 04:57 PM
I have as much interest in wanting women to notice my pantyhose when I underdress as I do in wanting men to notice my whitey tighties while in drab: Zero. In both cases what I am wearing under my clothes is my business alone and I have no desire to share any details.

lingerieLiz
01-27-2013, 05:06 PM
I find this interesting since 80 to 90 percent of us don't or wouldn't pass I guess they should stay home and hide in the closet. I wear mostly women's clothes all the time. I'm not into dresses or skirts that much which is the same as most of the women I know. Jeans and shorts are my mainstay. I do have some dressy women's pants and a few men's version. I don't try to pass but dress nice. I like women's clothes so that is what I wear. I wear a bra most of the time. I don't try to show that I'm wearing one, but I do fill B/C cups depending on the style. Neighbors and people who know me are aware of how I dress it doesn't seem to bother them. I go shopping with women and they see me buy women's things and we talk about what we bought over lunch.

Another point most of us started out by sneaking out for a drive or late night walk. We were excited with what we did. Were we exibitionist? Maybe we all are? If you want to be noticed are you one?

LadyPilot
01-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Women or others notice if they are looking. I am not big on the hair and make-up for me I love the freedom of the clothes and the look of the clothes. Just like I notice them and what they are wearing! LP

KellyM
01-28-2013, 09:22 PM
I like to be as fem as I can, but sometimes I just don't have the time to go full fem. Or don't have all my stuff with me. Example - flying. I just don't want fly pretty for obvious reasons. So sometimes I just wear a women's polo shirt - real short sleeves, buttons on the wrong side. Womens jeans - slim cut. Women's socks - argyle or striped, but kinda obvious. Nobody ever seems to notice as long as I don't push too hard. But it makes me feel better than being in drab.

Tracii G
01-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Never really thought of wearing a bra under a T shirt to be noticed if I'm in 100% female mode I'm sure it can be seen.
I wear girls socks sometimes( the short ones with color band at the top) with tennis shoes and have had people see them if I cross my legs.
A friend of mine's GF saw them and outed me in front a few guys and all I said was so what pink is just light red whats the problem?

Alice B
01-28-2013, 09:40 PM
If I'm dressed and oiut where there are woman present, then yes. Otherwise not at all