PDA

View Full Version : Went to the doc...

crazybiker
01-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Lol I get to join the club of... Went to the doc, well kinda... Needed an X-ray on my knees cause I'm having terrible pain (and I'm only 23) and luckily the X-ray tech was a lady, maybe 35... The gown was a bit short and I was wearing underwear not appropriate for my gender.. It was a thong, she snickered a bit but I think she saw. She'll have a story to tell later.

Abbygirl
01-22-2013, 07:55 PM
So, did you know you were going to the docs and purposefully wore your thong anyway?

Evelyn
01-22-2013, 07:55 PM
How lovely for both of you. I think we have all been in a similar situation at some time. I agree, she will have a tale to tell....but you will enjoy telling it more, and it will always bring a warm feeling to your heart.

crazybiker
01-22-2013, 07:58 PM
So, did you know you were going to the docs and purposefully wore your thong anyway?

Well I don't like guy underwear, and haven't worn it in 3 years so I kinda wasn't thinking about it, plus I've been to hospitals before and the gowns they give you that I've seen have always been almost touching the ground, so I had no worries, until I got there and it was like mini.

Jenni Yumiko
01-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Don't you hate it when that happens?
I had lapscopic surgery in December and my wife of all things has a thing for small tan lines, I was in prep and realized that they would see my v-string tan line. I panic'ed, and was out like a light. my wife said afterwards the nurse told her that it took two doses of anesthesia to calm me down, and also asked if I was a stripper!

Ceri Anne
01-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Thats hilarious Jennialy. So Crazy, I don't understand what you were worried about, don't we all love short dresses?

Tracii G
01-22-2013, 09:13 PM
I took a physical once and had on skimpy girl panties on, pale blue in color with blue and pink elastic in the waistband.
I really didn't think about when I put them on.
The lady Dr told me to take my pants off so she could check my boys I did and she didn't seem to miffed about it she just smiled.

shadowline
01-23-2013, 10:01 PM
I am panties 24/7 including the doc mostly I'll wear a plain black pair and for my annual I get a DRE, I usually drop pants on floor and walk to the table in just panties. never a mention, BUT one time I wore pink lacy ones and I think my male doc kinda got a thrill from it. He lingered a little longer in his probe

NeKoi
01-23-2013, 11:22 PM
Doctor Lingering on probe sounded a little wrong... haha

^.^

Beverley Sims
01-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Years ago I got caught for a medical with bikini tan lines on my back.
All the doctor said was you should suntan topless.

Jennifer in CO
01-24-2013, 09:07 AM
haven't worn anything but panties for 35 years - do they still make "tightee-whitees"?

Jenn