PDA

View Full Version : Girl time with the wife

Heisthebride
01-23-2013, 10:03 AM
Our downtown Nieman Marcus is closing soon and they are having a closeout sale. So my wife and I went to see what they had left. I was in drab, but she helped me pick out some things that she thought would look good on me. I ended up with three new dresses and a few cashmere shrugs. She bought a dress and a sweater as well. All said and done it was a fun day of shopping with my wife. All of it ay least 50% off. I tried them on at home and I like everything I bought, only one item will need some alterations.

ITs great that I bought some new dresses because there is a four show burlesque festival where I am performing in two of the shows. My wife and I will be viewing the other two. I will of course be en femme for the whole three day event.

I am so lucky to be able to share this part of my life with her.

darla_g
01-23-2013, 10:14 AM
that sounds really sweet, you will have to model some of that stuff for us sometime

StacyChambers
01-23-2013, 10:49 AM
It's wonderful that your wife is so supportive.

I'm hoping to hit our NM before it closes. :)

Beverley Sims
01-23-2013, 11:04 AM
It makes for a good time having a natural relationship with your wife concerning X Dressing.
Going everywhere without angst or being weirded out is a dream of many here.

AmyGaleRT
01-23-2013, 09:07 PM
I'm not sure which is better, that you had such a fun day with the wife, or you got such great deals at Needless-Markup. :)

- Amy