PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Pink Satin Sissy
12-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Ladies, I'm sure everyone is, like me, going to put on their frilliest lingerie and watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. How can you buy the sexy pink mini skirt w/maribu trim and matching bra that VS is using in their Christmas ads?

Pink Satin Sissy

Wendy me
12-05-2005, 06:48 PM
way cool holiday shows ..........yes i will watch......

HippyGirlKelly
12-05-2005, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=How can you buy the sexy pink mini skirt w/maribu trim and matching bra that VS is using in their Christmas ads?[/QUOTE]

It's on their website. Go to the catalogue quick order and its on the second page of the christmas dreams catalogue
or here:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/catview/RR/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=CatViewLink.jsp&event=CatViewLink&prnbr=RR-179603&cgname=OSCATNAVZZZ&cvpage=p2p3&page_nbr=3&page_key=A

ronni
12-05-2005, 08:43 PM
That sounds like really a lot of fun, Sissy!
You want to be like them, don't you?

Julie
12-05-2005, 08:53 PM
No way I'm watching it! They're all just a bunch of show offs trying to make me jealous I never have and never will look that good. :tongueout

Am I being a bit catty? Meow!

Pink Satin Sissy
12-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Yes. Yes I do want to be just like them. I don't care for their money, just their lingerie.

Pink Satin Sissy

Pink Satin Sissy
12-05-2005, 11:02 PM
It's on their website. Go to the catalogue quick order and its on the second page of the christmas dreams catalogue
or here:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/catview/RR/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=CatViewLink.jsp&event=CatViewLink&prnbr=RR-179603&cgname=OSCATNAVZZZ&cvpage=p2p3&page_nbr=3&page_key=A

Thanks! Look for me in this outfit soon! I hope to repay the favor someday.

Rachel Morley
12-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Call me weird of you like but isn't watching underwear models in a fashion show just a little bit sexist? :confused: I won't be watching. If I want to see the lingerie I'll go to the store. Sorry, each to their own...but that's just me.

Christa
12-05-2005, 11:23 PM
If only my two latest purchases had arrived in time (Victoria's Secret panties and my new gaff!). I could've tucked in an tuned in at the same time! :p

Billijo49504
12-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, when is it???

Mistress Frillee
12-06-2005, 12:04 AM
I am there!

Sharon
12-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Just out of curiosity, when is it???

Tuesday.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/?cm_mmc=goo-_-fashw-_-fslp-_-15320

lydia7
12-06-2005, 12:22 AM
I'll watch and be so jealous that I cannot be that thin! Won't stop me from buying of course...

Cassandra Marie
12-06-2005, 01:46 AM
I'll definetly be watching it. Call me a sexist if you want to but there is going to be some extremely beautiful lingerie to see, and I hear that the girls are pretty sexy too. :thumbsup:

I'd actually love to be as gorgeous as Alessandra. No wait a minute, I mean Gisele, wait no. I meant to say Adriana...wait is that right? No I mean Heidi, or was it Tyra? You know it may have been Selita and there's a good possibility I meant to say Izabel. Oh the hell with it, I just want to be a girl!!!

:D

Christina Nicole
12-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Call me weird of you like but isn't watching underwear models in a fashion show just a little bit sexist? :confused: I won't be watching. If I want to see the lingerie I'll go to the store. Sorry, each to their own...but that's just me.

I won't call you weird and neither will my wife, since we agree with you. Neither of us will watch it as it certainly is meant to appeal to the prurient interests of men.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Raychel
12-06-2005, 11:38 AM
I have watched other ones in the past. I have changed the channel after just a few minutes. As far as I am concerned I would much rather see a nice older woman well dressed than some plastic chested girls prancing around on the stage, thinking that they are sexy. Plastic breast should be kept in the closet until you decide to get dressed up and put the on. I don't care for women that have them implanted.

WOW That may have been a little harsh, Sorry for the rant. :eek: Sometime I surprise myself.

Katie Ashe
12-06-2005, 01:08 PM
I got a call from the producer, they want me to be a model for the show...

:slap: Anyways one can dream right... :tongueout

Sam-antha
12-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Meow

I would watch if I could.

My trouble is that I have difficulty in imagining what a thing on a hanger looks like hung on a person, eg me.
thats one reason to look at pics.. purrr

Pink Satin Sissy
12-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Look girls,
It's not what you're looking at, but what you see.

I can't understand why some of you girls won't watch. Do you go to an art gallery and say "this person paints better than me" "I don't like it"? Open your mind, you're wearing the same thing that they are modeling, why not embrace their marketing skills? I found an excuse to buy some frilly lingerie to wear while I'm watching the VS special.

Pink Satin Sissy

Pink Satin Sissy
12-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Darlin' You and I have matching French Maid Uniforms!