PDA

View Full Version : If only.....

Gocaps14
01-23-2013, 03:26 PM
I only I the time spent thinking of women's underwear back......
1. I probably could have cured cancer and we would all be living to 1,000
2. I could have the biggest ball of yarn in the world
3. Could have carved a replica of Mt. Rushmore in cheese
4. Translated War and Peace into pirate.

Kate Simmons
01-23-2013, 03:40 PM
Those things are still potentially possible. Can't cry over spilled milk, it's a waste of time. One thing we can do, however, is continue moving forward. Each new day has it's own unique adventures.:)

Karren H
01-23-2013, 03:45 PM
I have always been thinking of lingerie while I was doing something constructive! like posting here.... bad example....

Jenni Yumiko
01-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Spray on Hair worked like it did in the cartoons

alwayshave
01-23-2013, 04:56 PM
Much like on Seinfeld when George decides not to think about sex anymore and is able to do chaos math equations and speak foreign languages. It all ends when he starts to think about sex again.

sandra-leigh
01-23-2013, 06:05 PM
If I could get back the time I spent curing cancer, I could have dressed a whole lot more! :o

BLUE ORCHID
01-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Hi Gocaps, If only I had been born rich instead of good looking.

Bree Wagner
01-23-2013, 06:42 PM

Please do this and show us a sample! :)

Diane Smith
01-24-2013, 12:53 AM
I don't know about the other ideas (they would seem to require more concentration), but I bet that if you put your mind to it, you could think about lingerie AND wind up the big ball of yarn at the same time. But you'd better get started soon if you want to beat the record.

- Diane

Gretchen_To_Be
01-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Gocaps, I don't look at it that way. Everyone on planet Earth has some sort of uniquely private and secret identity. That can take very nasty and destructive forms, or sometimes is expressed in single-mined brilliance in a very narrow way. I like to think that my CD rounds out my identity and has tempered my Alpha Male tendencies. I think that sensitivity has allowed me to work well with and for women, and manage them in the workplace effectively, which has given me professional success.

I wonder what I would have done if I weren't CD...but that is a double edged sword. I probably would have been something extreme...a Richard Branson type, or in jail, or lying on a beach in Belize teaching scuba and smoking something illegal.

Don't look back. Go shave your legs, buy a new pair of stiletto pumps, and some sheer hose, and you'll feel and look better.

CassandraSmith
01-24-2013, 02:12 AM
I only I the time spent thinking of women's underwear back......
1. I probably could have cured cancer and we would all be living to 1,000
2. I could have the biggest ball of yarn in the world
3. Could have carved a replica of Mt. Rushmore in cheese

or you might have been incredibly unhappy and never got in touch with your feminine side. Just a thought?

First, off, living forever isn't that great a thing. As one gets older, it becomes more difficult to see the same insanity over and over. I've already seen two full scale "police actions" and numerous other conflicts. I've seen way too much suffering globally. I'm exhausted from trying to explain stuff to people who will never really get it.

As for accomplishments, the world has enough of those. I'm starting to think it's better to have not disturbed things than adding more to the chaos.

Pirates aren't known for reading skills anyway.

Go and be happy with your undies!

Cassy

Beverley Sims
01-24-2013, 06:25 AM
Hi Gocaps, If only I had been born rich instead of good looking.
I had the same problem years ago and my housemates always wanted another girl to make a foursome.
I wore all of their clothes at sometime or another.
One night I had to wear a mixture of clothing that each donated for the evening.

DAVIDA
01-24-2013, 06:36 AM
You might try knitting some underware with all of that yarn!:thumbsup::heehee:

Karen Corona
01-24-2013, 04:48 PM
At this point the only "if only" I have is if only I'd never purged a bit of my makeup and wardrobe.