PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the inspiration!

AltairaMorbius
01-23-2013, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the inspiration! I have been curious what it feels like to be a woman all my life, or as far back as I can remember, whichever comes first. Anyway, after reading a few posts I decided to wear panties under my ‘drab’ to work today too. Other than using a private stall in the restroom to pee it was business as usual.

Cheers,

alwayshave
01-23-2013, 06:28 PM
Dear Altaira,

I have worn panties under my clothes for years and have never shied away from using a urinal. No one can see unless you pull them out. Especially no issue if there is a divider. Have fun and relax.

celeste26
01-23-2013, 06:28 PM
Please dont think that your very brief experience with panties will give you any accurate idea of what it is like to be a woman. The only thing it gives you is a limited idea of what it means to be a cross dresser. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Jenni Yumiko
01-23-2013, 06:32 PM
unzip, pull them down and your thang out :-) if someone's watching you unzip and pull it out, then your underwear choice would prolly not be your first concern. Baby steps! have fun!
@Celeste - that was harsh... :-(

Alice B
01-23-2013, 06:35 PM
That'a all I own.

Heather Daniels
01-23-2013, 06:44 PM
unzip, pull them down and your thang out :-) if someone's watching you unzip and pull it out, then your underwear choice would prolly not be your first concern. Baby steps! have fun!
@Celeste - that was harsh... :-(

Why was that harsh? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wearing a pair of panties under your male attire in no way gives you any idea what it feels like to be a woman. It simply lets you know what panties feel like while standing to urinate.

Jenniferathome
01-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Don't even worry about the urinal issue. Just think about it, do YOU look? No way. We're all programmed to stagger the stall usage AND look straight ahead. I've been 24/7 with panties for two years. I don't even own any mens underwear anymore. Not an issue. Enjoy

CynthiaD
01-23-2013, 07:02 PM
I wear both panties and pantyhose to work. When I use the urinal I undo my pants all the way so I can get everything put together right. Nobody pays any attention.

Jenniferathome
01-23-2013, 07:06 PM
Please dont think that your very brief experience with panties will give you any accurate idea of what it is like to be a woman. The only thing it gives you is a limited idea of what it means to be a cross dresser. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yeah, I'd say there is a little bit more to being a woman than her underwear.

Jenni Yumiko
01-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Sorry if I misread, but I saw it as their first couple posts, not sure of oneself, and taking the first step toward what they have been repressing throughout their life. Maybe I was being a little harsh, my apologies

LisaSue
01-23-2013, 07:23 PM
I absolutely agree, Celeste. And I suggest Altaira listen to your advice. Wearing panties does not give an accurate representation of what being a woman is all about. I know that I do not know what it is really about. I do know that I have seen jobs and relationships damaged and even ruined by crossdressing issues. Been there. I have also known people who have transitioned and discovered far too late that it was not the solution that they thought. Imagine what that would be like. We all, including myself need a good dose of realism. Not to overdo the thought that Celeste put forth here. But crossdressing has caused me much difficulty and heartache over many years, and I'd hate to see someone hurt, especially when I've been in the exact same place myself.

I Am Paula
01-23-2013, 11:05 PM
I present female full time, I'm a housewife, and I socialize with, and blend with lots of GG friends. I do almost all the things women do. I'm still almost certain I don't know what it feels like to be a woman. It's like wearing a yellow shirt, and saying you know how it feels to be a lemon.
Enjoy your panties, I have a few pair myself. Welcome.-Celeste

Ann Louise
01-23-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm pleased that this forum is helping you Altaira. It has indeed changed my life in a very short time! May I suggest that you view the variations in gender that you observe here as simply that - variations across the board, from male to female, but not out at the binary poles of all one or the other? It seems to me that you may be testing out whether you're not really all at the "male" end of the spectrum. Good for you! We love you for it!

Get your obligatory ten posts in and private message those of us that interest you. I've been overwhelmed with the love and kindness I've encountered here.

Be strong and love yourself first and foremost,

Elfin

Beverley Sims
01-24-2013, 07:16 AM
It is what you progress to that makes it interesting.

Barbara Ella
01-31-2013, 11:33 AM
First, I am glad you found inspiration here, that is why we are all here, to gain some. Your curiosity is normal. I am glad you took that first step of wearing something out in public. It is a first step that may be followed by many more as you progress on a journey that may end with satisfying your curiosity.

Now for a little rant. If someone is going to make an obvious statement with a negative, I fully expect that person to provide a positive balance. You point out a problem, you provide a potential solution. The trite statement that wearing panties does not let one know what it feels like to be a woman, is true, but totally unrelated to the OP, and provides no educational value whatsoever. If that doesn't provide the feeling, what does? Provide some positive feedback. Does dressing full femme provide it. NO. Does going out dressed to pump gas provide it? NO! Those actions do show a progression, and each is to be celebrated in itself.

The OP did not state that wearing the panties made him feel like a woman. Such a statement as that could be critiqued validly.

Let's remain positive and avoid the trite obvious true statements that do not further anything.

I could care less about anyone who professes to know what it takes to not feel like a woman, without ever experiencing what it feels like to be a woman, only imagining. Very few here know what it feels like to be a woman. They have taken the steps and gone through the pains to become women, and are to be congratulated on that accomplishment also.

Sorry for the rant, just one of those days.

Barbara

Jenara
01-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Glad you are with us!

PS I agree with Barbara. Some of the outright slams I read on here are so unnecessary.

Who are we to say how something she does should or should not make her feel?

jenni_xx
01-31-2013, 11:53 AM
First, I am glad you found inspiration here, that is why we are all here, to gain some. Your curiosity is normal. I am glad you took that first step of wearing something out in public. It is a first step that may be followed by many more as you progress on a journey that may end with satisfying your curiosity.

Now for a little rant. If someone is going to make an obvious statement with a negative, I fully expect that person to provide a positive balance. You point out a problem, you provide a potential solution. The trite statement that wearing panties does not let one know what it feels like to be a woman, is true, but totally unrelated to the OP, and provides no educational value whatsoever. If that doesn't provide the feeling, what does? Provide some positive feedback. Does dressing full femme provide it. NO. Does going out dressed to pump gas provide it? NO! Those actions do show a progression, and each is to be celebrated in itself.

The OP did not state that wearing the panties made him feel like a woman. Such a statement as that could be critiqued validly.

Let's remain positive and avoid the trite obvious true statements that do not further anything.

I could care less about anyone who professes to know what it takes to not feel like a woman, without ever experiencing what it feels like to be a woman, only imagining. Very few here know what it feels like to be a woman. They have taken the steps and gone through the pains to become women, and are to be congratulated on that accomplishment also.

Sorry for the rant, just one of those days.

Barbara

I agree with you completely. I read the OP's post a little differently than some others in this thread it seems. I read it as the OP expressing that he is curious as to what it feels like to be a woman, and after reading posts on here and seeking (and gaining) inspiration from others, has taken his first step in embracing his feminine side. It is a baby-step that is a tiny bit closer to fulfilling his curiosity as to what it feels like to be a woman in his own mind.