PDA

View Full Version : Wow! you girls are hot!!

Megan L
01-24-2013, 12:53 PM
I've been looking through some of the pictures of you girls on this site and it's amazing to me on how some of you are sexy as hell and can really pass as a woman. As for me I have the average male face with a goatee and mustache (my wife says she'll divorce me if I shave it off lol. There is still no way even with a make over from one of those cd makeover transformation places)one of my biggest dreams) that I could look as good and sexy and as be able to pass like some of your pictures I've seen. This is why when i got out I have to ware everything under my "male" clothes and hide my bra/with forms(My man boobs are naturally a B cup but I like to sometimes put bigger forms in to make me a c or d ) under my jacket I can only do this in the winter months. But holy crap some of you could be models, When I went to high school in the Philippines they had contests for the guy to see who could look the most like women and wow some of them were smoking hot as for a lot of the girls on here. Just had to say something sorry for rambling:)

Luna Nyx
01-24-2013, 01:05 PM
thanks for the complement. There are some pretty convincing "gals" on here. My wife said the same thing when I had my goatee but I "accidentally" messed it up and had to shave it. Maybe in due time you can shave and finally change over fully.

Megan L
01-24-2013, 01:10 PM
thanks for the complement. There are some pretty convincing "gals" on here. My wife said the same thing when I had my goatee but I "accidentally" messed it up and had to shave it. Maybe in due time you can shave and finally change over fully.

everyone says I look like a baby face without it you know chubby cheeks and such :)

Beverley Sims
01-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Megan, gradually reduce the size of your beard and mustache, a little project for now.
All you can do is dress around home and as you do now, underdress.
Wearing big boobs out leaves you open to ridicule so I prefer not to encourage it.
Welcome to the forum and slowly work on your wife. It won't happen overnight.

cathie pantyhose
01-24-2013, 01:49 PM
its funny, when I grow out my beard in the winter (I only keep it for a couple of weeks), I can't look at myself dressed fem. I prefer to be smooth all over and dress. Helps as I'm experimenting with makeup now and beards and makeup don't get along. I only wear B cup bras as I've never been much of a big boob lover. More of a leg "man" myself.

Debra Russell
01-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Welllll...OK pretty is as pretty does :daydreaming: :heehee: :devil:..................Debra

MsRenee
01-24-2013, 02:01 PM
I agree with Debra. Its all in the practice and patience. The rest just comes from inside and me just being myself totally makes me smile non stop.
Renee

Tracii G
01-24-2013, 02:01 PM
There are some very pretty ones here that is for sure.

alexa_steele
01-24-2013, 02:42 PM
This sure is the place to find us :-) Ms renee hit it right on the head <3

SometimesDiana
01-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Don't lose hope. Most of the pretty ones that you admire are not naturally beautiful. I naturally have a strong jaw, bushy uni-brow and coarse facial hair. Yet, I'm pretty passable when I go out. It is purely the result of several hours of plucking and makeup.

Wildaboutheels
01-24-2013, 04:08 PM
Not to be a party pooper Megan, but a two dimensional pic posted on a monitor [on the internet of all places] simply says "nice picture" and nothing more. Take enough pictures and do enough editing and... That's not a knock on anyone. Some here have clearly gone through a lot of time and effort on their appearance and probably have little trouble "blending in" out in the RW, if their pics are accurate, where truth be told, ONLY CDers are actively looking to "clock" other CDers, despite endless proclamations at these Forums that "Society is out to get us". Utter nonsense. HOGWASH. WHY would "society" care? They don't. It's quite obvious to anyone willing to actually READ the Qs and responses here. It's pretty obvious that few people do...

Appearing "attractive" in the RW is an entirely different cup of tea [IMO] where the 4 Cs come into play and contribute greatly to "attraction". Confidence, charm, class and charisma.

Kate Simmons
01-24-2013, 04:14 PM
Thanks Hon. Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it, right? ;):battingeyelashes::)

Lorileah
01-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Look up Demented Divas here in Denver. They are required to have facial hair and they have a great time. Maybe you can find a group like that there

JenniferR771
01-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Beard is a bit problematical--moustache, too. Particularly if you plan to go out--or want some nice photos.
However, a mask can solve a lot of such problems.

Megan L
01-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Beard is a bit problematical--moustache, too. Particularly if you plan to go out--or want some nice photos.
However, a mask can solve a lot of such problems.

oh One day I'll go out all dolled up but it wont be soon lol

Marleena
01-24-2013, 04:37 PM
When I first joined here I had a goatee and moustache. Shaving it off set me free (maybe too free)! It's only stupid hair..it grows back..

genevie
01-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Hey honey. For my birthday, just this once, can I get a transformation? And photos? I'll have to shave of course. But it will grow back. What do you think? Just this once?

I've been thinking about that one. I've got nine months to get to that point.

Megan L
01-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Hey honey. For my birthday, just this once, can I get a transformation? And photos? I'll have to shave of course. But it will grow back. What do you think? Just this once?
I've been thinking about that one. I've got nine months to get to that point.

I wish you luck on that if you decide to go through with it :)

Annaliese
01-24-2013, 04:50 PM
You would be surprised

Kaz
01-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Hi Megan, for every half decent picture of me there are hundreds that just don't work! Used to have a moustache years ago and my wife also insisted that I should not shave it off! Then I grew a beard and started shaving it off and growing it back... and she gradually accepted that I like to be clean shaven sometimes. The people at work just used to it, though I had one remark once from a female colleague that I shave it off in winter and never in summer! LOL!

For many years now I have worn what we call 'designer stubble' in the UK as I actually best in male mode with that. But when I do Kaz full transformation... off it comes. My wife just accepts that sometimes I like to be 'clean' and over the years she has got used to me beardless, so it isn't a problem for her!

CynthiaD
01-24-2013, 05:18 PM
When I was in my twenties I used to get ma'amed a lot even though I was in drab and had lots of thick facial hair. Now I'm clean shaven, look like an ape and get sirred when I'm completely en femme.

Crazy world huh?

kip5500
01-29-2013, 03:53 AM
hellooo :) how are you today beautiful

becky77
01-29-2013, 09:14 AM
I normally have the stubble look, helps to balance out the longer fingernails and neat eyebrows, at least thats what I hope lol.
I would love to one day do a transformation, I just can't justify the price at the moment a professional photo shoot would be great :)

Nikki50/50
02-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Well...I'm not sure it was ever about being 'hot' as some of you girls out here definitely are...maybe for some it is. I was under the impression that it was the FEEL of it, for ourselves...?
But on the other hand, I've been wrong before. HOWEVER, I must admit; There ARE really good looking girls here, my compliments to you (and just a tiny bit of envy as well) lol

CassandraSmith
02-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Remember though, these are pictures that just happened to really hit. Just as with real females, it can be a lot of smoke and mirrors ;-)

Nikki50/50
02-13-2013, 12:41 AM
Remember though, these are pictures that just happened to really hit. Just as with real females, it can be a lot of smoke and mirrors ;-)

So by that advice, I can smoke in front of the mirror, and turn out a really good picture, eh?
lololololol
:P

docrobbysherry
02-13-2013, 12:55 AM
I'm wearing a beard and stash in almost all my pics. What do u think? They don't look too bad do they?:heehee:

Nicole Erin
02-13-2013, 01:00 AM
Clearly the OP saw some of my photos at some point and was thinking about that when she posted this.

I know someone will ask why I don't have any up but the reason is simple -
I don't know where I stand on the "trouble member list" so if I get banned, i don't need my photos still here for all to laugh at. So, I don't leave them up for long

Nikki50/50
02-13-2013, 01:00 AM
i'm wearing a beard and stash in almost all my pics. What do u think? They don't look too bad do they?:heehee:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Not too bad at all, says I! Hey, wait a minute...
:P

Clearly the OP saw some of my photos at some point and was thinking about that when she posted this.

I know someone will ask why I don't have any up but the reason is simple -
I don't know where I stand on the "trouble member list" so if I get banned, i don't need my photos still here for all to laugh at. So, I don't leave them up for long

There is a Trouble Member List?
:O

Nicole Erin
02-13-2013, 01:07 AM
There is a Trouble Member List?
:O
I don't know. probably. Oh gyod quit worrying, they have let me stay for years and I am no angel. I mean you gotta be a real sh*t to get banned though. Most of the banned names are the same few people who KEEP coming back.

AshleeM
02-13-2013, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the compliments towards us all! We all do our best to look good. But it really is great when I can look into the mirror and feel attactred towards myself, a strange feeling nonetheless.

Practice does make perfect, one day I will post a pic of my first time with makeup, it was horrible!

AmyGaleRT
02-13-2013, 04:25 AM
All I can tell you, Megan, is that it took me a great deal of work and practice to get my "look" to where it is, and I know there's still room for improvement. And, for every picture of me that I post here, there's at least a dozen, and more likely more, photos that will never go anywhere except my personal storage. (I don't really "edit" the photos I post, though, I just crop them and resize them to conform to the forum rules. And I put a "vignette" border on my avatar picture, but didn't touch it other than that.)

- Amy

BLUE ORCHID
02-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Hi Megan, I must agree with you there are some really pretty ladies on this fourm.