PDA

View Full Version : All the way again

Paula Rae
12-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Hey Ladies,

Two weeks ago was my 1st excursion outside fully dressed (All the way the 1st time) It was a real blast and everything turned out perfect. Well tonight I'll be adventuring out for the second time. The occasion will be a support group social "Diablo Valley Girls" at a gay bar.
The social is at 8 pm and I'm ready now, so I'll make a big deal out of it, ½ hour to get there an hour of shopping before. Then into the club, where there will probably be 12-14 passable ladies fully dressed. I'll report back with pictures. I'm not scared and my confidence is as high as it can get. So here I go!

Ricki B

ronni
12-05-2005, 08:36 PM
You California girls have all the fun!

Sharon
12-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I hope you have a great time, Ricki! Be sure to tell us all about it tomorrow.:)

Sherlyn
12-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Awesome Ricki !!!!! Enjoy yourself ... :)

Adrianne
12-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Way to go Ricki, i hope you have a great night.

Rita Farie
12-06-2005, 04:43 AM
My my Ricki,

There's no stopping you now. Have fun and don't forget the pictures.
PM me about the DVG thing. I'm interested.

Rita

Kierci
12-06-2005, 02:19 PM
You know the drill Riki WE WANT PICTURES give us pictures then we are gonna want more pictures :)

Paula Rae
12-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Hey Ladies,

Wonderful and exhilarating are the words to describe my second fully dressed outing. Naturally all my attire new except the shoes. I have no jewelry of my own, so on the way I stopped at Mervin's for a little shopping, I leisurely browsed the jewelry department, purchased a nice pearl necklace. (see picture)

The DVG social (I'm an old timer now) was attended by 16 gorgeous Ladies. (all passable) Most of which I met two weeks ago. Three hours of pleasant conversation, snacks, liquid refreshments, checking out the other's mannerisms and clothing, all added up to a very enjoyable evening.

Attached are a couple of pictures, one of me dressed after my return and the other at the social. The ladies asked not to share their pictures and I have to honor their wishes.

Ricki B

paulaN
12-06-2005, 07:12 PM
you look fantastic. that smile says you were having a wonderful time. way to go girl.

Kierci
12-07-2005, 02:36 AM
You look great, but no white shoes with that outfit please :)

Julie York
12-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Just a few weeks on the forum and you turn into a party animal!

Good for you! :thumbsup:

Jasmine Ellis
12-07-2005, 12:11 PM
well done Ricki you look like you had fun

Paula Rae
12-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Hey Ladies,
It's so nice to be able to share these precious moments with you. Your support and encouragement is deeply appreciated and there is no way I could adventure outside without it.

Thank you, to the 447 people who viewed this thread and a special thanks to you who responded.

Ronni, Fun was made for us California Girls.
Sharon, I did have a great time.
Sherlyn, Thanks for your encouragement.
Adrianne, Exactly the way to go.
Rita, Your right, can't stop me now.
JennyAZ, I only have one pair of heels, sorry if white isn't to your standards.
Paula, Smiles don't lie, it was a wonderful time.
Jullie, A few weeks? you don't recognize my new avatar? I changed it at your request, so you wouldn't have to draw a skirt. Party animal!, Okay I like that description.
Jasmine, Thank you, I did indeed have fun.

Love you all

Ricki B

Holly
12-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Glad to hear that you had a good time, Ricki. Keep having fun!

Kierci
12-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Hey keep your attitude to yourself I was just trying to give you an sudgestion, if you want to look foolish and draw major attention to yourself so be it, I guess you didnt notice I also complimented you. OH WELL

DanaJ
12-08-2005, 06:00 AM
Ricki - wow, love that first pic! You are really getting out there now - you party animal you! :)