PDA

View Full Version : Size-changing superheroine

Deedee Skyblue
01-25-2013, 06:25 AM
I feel like a size-changing super heroine - 1" heels, 2" heels, 4" heels, 5" heels. Different eye levels. Reaching for things and they are closer (or farther away) than they 'should' be. Now all I gotta do is come up with a costume (not ready for tight spandex yet!) and a super name - already have a secret identity <g>.

DeltaDee??

BLUE ORCHID
01-25-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi Dee, I find that the light switches and door knobs seam to get lower when wearing heels
also being careful not to run into the celling fan lights in the kitchen and when I drop
something the floor is a lot lower.

Kate Simmons
01-25-2013, 08:26 AM
When I read this, I couldn't help but bring to mind the old Quality Comics superheroine from the 1940's Doll Girl who was Doll Man's girl friend. Of course she was only about 6 inches tall. but I digress......:)

Beverley Sims
01-25-2013, 10:29 AM
I always have clearance problems, especially ducking under trees in heels, I have to bend further, it is handy looking on top of cupboards seeing things that you would not normally see.
Walking down narrow hallways I bump into "things" with my boobs. Often a lot of fun at parties if they know your identity.
My boobs are only a C cup on a 36" frame.
The floor is further away in heels as well.

bobbimo
01-26-2013, 06:45 PM
My rule of thumb is..
The higher you rise the farther you have to fall.
works in life and high heels
Bobbi