PDA

View Full Version : thoughts from CD community on 'recreational' CDing

PertyX
01-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi

I was just wondering what everyone thought of people like me and if we're even thought of as CDs.

Basically I like to wear lingerie, heels and lipstick but only in private (with the occasional late-night exception), and I only really do it for sexual excitement.

Thoughts?
thx

marybeth52
01-25-2013, 10:11 AM
It used to be a part time sexual thrill for me years ago.

Now after all these years, and dressing everyday, I enjoy just feeling feminine, it has a calming effect for me.

MsRenee
01-25-2013, 10:56 AM
I agree that at first it use to be a sexual thing but for that last several years its gone from that to wanting to be outside and to being accepted for who I am.
Renee

marybeth52
01-25-2013, 11:02 AM
I agree Msrenee, I am constantly evolving on this road.

My next goal is to get outside and to be referred to as Ma'am.

Just have to get my makeup skills honed to where I would feel comfortable.

Beverley Sims
01-25-2013, 11:03 AM
CDing is a recreational past time.
In my opinion you are a X Dresser.
Recreational or otherwise.

NicoleScott
01-25-2013, 11:09 AM
You will get lots of responses like the first two (used to be sexual, but not any more). But it doesn't answer your question (are you thought of as a CD?).
You don't have to do the full transformation to be a CD. Many of us here wear only certain items that particularly interest (excite, arouse) us. But wearing ony heels, lingerie, and lipstick in private cetainly fits the simple definition of crossdressing. Others will say that you are not a crossdresser but a transvestic fetishist, but that is to make them feel better about themselves by removing you as one of them.
Threads like this often degrade into arguments about labels. But if you want a label, yes, you're a crossdresser.

darla_g
01-25-2013, 11:11 AM
That's the thing about crossdressing, you can define what it is for yourself and how far you want to go. No one can do that for you, nor should you allow anyone to do that. If its for sexual thrill at aleast you are honest.

Cheryl T
01-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I think that people like you are just one aspect of a larger group.
There is tremendous variety in our world. We all share the same basic idea that we love donning something feminine at times. For some it's as you do with just an item or two, for others it's the "little girl" look, for still others like myself it's an inner need to fully express the feminine aspects of my being and be seen and accepted as that woman at times. There is no one definition of a CD. Like everything else in this world there are infinite variations on the same theme.

How boring would it be if all flowers were the same type and color? What if all trees had the same size, shape and leaf structure?

We all contribute to the whole...in our own way.

PertyX
01-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Thanks, all.

Nice to know I'm not being judged and dismissed out of hand.

So I'm a crossdresser. It definitely gives me a little private thrill to know that!

NicoleScott
01-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Perty, I'm curious to know what you thought you were before you asked (if not a crossdresser).

pink.switch.lover
01-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Call it whatever you want to! Just be YOU :)

Lorileah
01-25-2013, 03:44 PM
If you want to be a CD, then you can be a CD. It is a big umbrella.

CassandraSmith
01-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Hi

I was just wondering what everyone thought of people like me and if we're even thought of as CDs.

Basically I like to wear lingerie, heels and lipstick but only in private (with the occasional late-night exception), and I only really do it for sexual excitement.

Thoughts?
thx

It is still exciting and about the big O at times; however, the other 3/4 or more of the time, it's about exploring an alternate identity for me. I like the pink fog expression as it's a vague reference to the trance I find myself in when I'm dressed.

My advice to you: Go forth and enjoy your lingerie. You're likely making the world a better place just because you're happy.

Cassy

Stephanie47
01-25-2013, 03:56 PM
You are what you are! I've always stated a man who wears woman's panties and/or stockings may have a fetish, and, is not truly a cross dresser. If you abide by the premise that wearing any garment of a woman makes you a cross dresser, then you are a cross dresser. In my youth cross dressing had a sexual component to it. Basically, I was a a horny young kid. I use to dress to meet five finger Rosie. My wife and I experienced bedroom place early in our marriage; hosiery and nylon nightgowns. That lasted until we both came to realize there was more to my interest than she was comfortable with experiencing, I think most cross dressers evolve. Now, I feel comfortable dressing as a woman, and, actually forget I am dressed as a woman. I guess, depending on how my inner self feels, I enjoy being a male or pseudo female.

Jenni Yumiko
01-25-2013, 03:57 PM
You will get lots of responses like the first two (used to be sexual, but not any more). But it doesn't answer your question (are you thought of as a CD?).
You don't have to do the full transformation to be a CD. Many of us here wear only certain items that particularly interest (excite, arouse) us. But wearing ony heels, lingerie, and lipstick in private cetainly fits the simple definition of crossdressing. Others will say that you are not a crossdresser but a transvestic fetishist, but that is to make them feel better about themselves by removing you as one of them.
Threads like this often degrade into arguments about labels. But if you want a label, yes, you're a crossdresser.

That sums it up perfectly, Well said!

Karren H
01-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Why doesn't really matter..... not to me at least.....

NicoleScott
01-25-2013, 04:15 PM
I've always stated a man who wears woman's panties and/or stockings may have a fetish, and, is not truly a cross dresser.

Having a fetish and being a crossdresser are not mutually exclusive.

katlee
01-25-2013, 04:24 PM
I am the same way, build up this female persona and reach the big O. After that boom and go back to male mode.

However, I think I am expanding that with increase anticipation with the female persona more and more. Learning about this stuff really makes me understand how mental sexuality is.

Jana
01-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Not meaning to classify, just to clarify. Regardless of whether you are a crossdresser or not (that's up to you), sounds like you may have a fetish involving feminine clothing.

NathalieX66
01-25-2013, 04:40 PM
I wear womens' clothes and dress female, so what?

cathie pantyhose
01-25-2013, 04:58 PM
years ago it was sexual to me as well, now its a way to relax. I'm very relaxed and comfortable when dressed in dresses and heels

Lynn Marie
01-25-2013, 06:10 PM

When I started crossdressing, I was exactly as you described. It was very erotic just to have stockings on. I've been dressing for around 15 years and now I don't even dress unless I'm completely dressed, coiffed, and made up. I never underdress, and I never masterbate dressed.

It's just been a joyous progression, and I've got a lot of improvement to go. I just enjoy getting better and better at this artform!

PertyX
01-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Perty, I'm curious to know what you thought you were before you asked (if not a crossdresser).

I assumed I was just a dirty sl*t! Now I know I am. ;) lol

Annette Anderson
01-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Hi

Thoughts?
thx

According to Carl Jung,yes you are a crossdresser.I think he said this is a natural phase for the cd.But he went on to say this phase should diminish over time with aging,but for me it has not.This is the problem i have with him.I know this is "ancient" material,but he was the first person that came to mind.

PertyX
01-27-2013, 04:19 AM
I hope the sexual excitement doesn't diminish!

It's pretty crushing, makes my heart pound for days before...

cassexy
01-27-2013, 04:44 AM
well pertyx, i too wear bras, panties, camisoles, baby doll dresses fro sexual excitement, many a times i mastubrate in them and love to sleep wet over, as i am single

Kari B
01-27-2013, 05:10 AM
I assumed I was just a dirty sl*t! Now I know I am. ;) lol

You bad little girl, do you want a spank?

I too wear for the sexual thrill, but it is slowly turning into a comfortable expression of my feminine side. It just feels right.

PertyX
01-27-2013, 05:10 AM
Sleeping in them is delicious. I managed 24 hours in black stockings and suspenders once and it felt great.

PertyX
01-27-2013, 05:11 AM
You bad little girl, do you want a spank?

I think I need one, don't you? ;)

Kari B
01-27-2013, 05:13 AM
I have my own bra stockings and g string now, never had my own before, going to be wearing them under my normal clothes at work from now on.

Kari B
01-27-2013, 05:14 AM
I think I need one, don't you? ;)

virtual spank sent.

:p

PertyX
01-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Wiggles bum. Virtually!

;)

Stevie
01-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Just like everything else you start small and it grow and grows. When I start dressing it was just one thing that thing led to another and another to where I'm at today. So if you dress a little or a lot it doesn't matter because in the end we will probably meet at the same point somewhere down the line.

iwearstockings
02-02-2013, 04:05 PM
me too... I think there's a lot of us about :^)
enjoy!

SarahFxoxo
02-02-2013, 07:31 PM
I used to only like putting on some clothes, makeup and such never really excited me. Now I don't even like to dress unless I can full dress up. Things defineatly grow. I'm almost getting to the point now where I dont like doing it either unless i'm going in public.

Mikkigurll
02-02-2013, 09:54 PM
It used to be a real turn on. As I progressed, I liked going out in public. I very much enjoy being called M'am, having doors opened for me, and using the ladies room. I work in a macho industry, even though I am the office manager. I feel naked if I'm not wearing a bra and or panties. I find it most comforting. Even on occasion I wear a black garter in honor of those who past beyond.