PDA

View Full Version : Bra Fitting Appointment.I'm So Excited!

Pantyhose Vicki
01-25-2013, 04:51 PM
I have my first appointment at Mariannes on Tuesday.
http://mariannesboutique.ca/
I will be fitted for my proper bra size, and look at breast forms as well.
It was a little nerve wracking making the appointment.I waited until I saw an 'older' employee.The women at the counter were all in their 20's. The sales assistant I spoke with was quite helpful and said the woman with whom I'll be with Tuesday is very experienced.
Should I bring my favourite dress with me?
And should I bring my camera?
I will let you know how it goes.:)

S. Lisa Smith
01-25-2013, 06:29 PM
I haven't been to that store, but I will wager that in one way it will be a nonevent. You will be treated just like any other female customer. Now that you know who is doing the fitting, call and see whether she suggests the dress and camera. If it were me, I'd leave the camera home and just let her do her job. Most GG's wouldn't bring a camera...

Aaron Zwidling
01-25-2013, 07:10 PM
I agree you should leave the camera at home. To me if we want to be treated like woman during this kind of appointment we should be acting the same as women would act, and as Lisa points out GG's likely wouldn't bring a camera to a bra fitting appointment. Regarding your comment about making the appointment, actually I've found women in their 20's are often the best ones to deal with, however if you're not comfortable with them that's fine as well.

Jodi Anne
01-25-2013, 07:23 PM
Please let us know how your experience goes with them.

dana 1
01-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Go dressed its so so so fun, that first time is mind blowing.

Diversity
01-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Good luck to you, Vicki! Sounds like fun and very liberating experience. Since you were able to muster up the courage to partake in a bra fitting session, were I you, I would definitely go all out and dress for the occasion. Let your femininity soar!!!!! Enjoy the session!
Di

Girl
01-26-2013, 03:11 AM
Congratulations! Look forward to reading about it! :)

k lynn
01-26-2013, 05:58 AM
Had mine done at VS a few years ago went great had a great time the asst manager was very helpfull and professional

AltairaMorbius
01-26-2013, 08:02 AM
I myself am having a tough time finding a 42AA.

Cheers,

Lacey New
01-26-2013, 08:12 AM
I myself am having a tough time finding a 42AA.

Cheers,

Try Catherines or One Hanes Place for a Glamorise 42 A (not AA) Nice Soft Cup bra

Pantyhose Vicki
01-26-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm thinking of wearing one of these outfits (I know I didn't shave for these pics...was just seeing which I prefer).I also pulled my wig back some....

I don't have a woman's outer winter coat, though.
Tuesdays forecast is a high of 0 degrees celsius and 70% chance of snow.

sissystephanie
01-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Over the many years that I have been crossdressing I have been fitted for a bra many times. At Victoria's Secret, at Avenue and Catherines and also at several department store lingerie departments. Regardless of how I am dressed, either in full enfemme or in drab, I have always been treated like the lady I am trying to look like. Of course, although I am definitely a man, I do have natural size 40 B breasts. so it is not very difficult to fit me in a bra!! Just remember, the SA's at these stores are there to make money. They generally don't care if you are a female or a male, as long as you can pay!