PDA

View Full Version : winter is here

christine55
12-05-2005, 10:14 PM
It is going to get down close to zero here tonight. I had to go out because Sally Hansen is on sale and I need nail polish. Winter is a mixed blessing. I love having it get dark early so I don't have to worry about the neighbors. I like to be able to go out wearing long sleeves and not worry so much about trimming and dyeing my arm hair. The only trouble is that around here not many girls wear skirts or dresses, even less so this time of year. I try to look like I just got off work. Would feel a little strange wearing my fave open toed sandals. Guys don't worry much about dressing for the season, just about keeping warm. I cant complain, I do like wearing long skirts and knee socks. So much variety we have.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/winter.jpg

Missy Anne's GG
12-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi Christine,

I love winter too! Autumn and winter are my favorite seasons. I get so excited when I see it snowing. It is a quiet and cozy time -- and yes, the neighbors are inside.

For special winter occasions, I prefer long skirts. They help to keep my legs warm and I feel more feminine in them.

I always enjoy seeing your pictures. You always make me smile with your cheerful poses!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

cathy b
12-06-2005, 08:24 AM
not wild about winter but i does allow me to wear my fur coat. it's so soft,warm,and cuddly and covers up a not so girly body.:rolleyes:

Christina Nicole
12-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Skirts are still evident around here in winter. Long warm skirts and a nice pair of dress boots (not those icky fetish things) are always in style. Wrap up in a nice warm coat, scarf, and gloves. Wonderful. But I still love my sandals for the summer. It's just that those darned wonderful baring sundresses are such a mixed blessing.

The icky part is that NY black thing. Go into NYC and everyone is wearing black. It's like being in the middle of the world's largest funeral. That makes me wish for the south. Southern women know how to dress!

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole