PDA

View Full Version : I'm crossdressing again

jessidresser
01-25-2013, 11:01 PM
It has been awhile. I'm still over 300 pounds. I thought quitting would encorurage me to loose weight. I bought bra and panties at a thrift store. White cotton JMS. They really feel great!
I am involved with online crossdressing. Mostly Flickr, You Tube and Facebook.
I made a video with my built in desktop webcam and have about 50 views. I have lived in McMinnville, Or for over 20 years and most of my good friends know i'm gay and a crossdresser and encourage me to dress anyway. I go to thrift shops where i'm not known and buy used things.
Have a good weekend. :)

Kelley
01-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Good for you Jessi. Go with your hart and do what you feel inside.

Beverley Sims
01-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Cross dressing is a great recreational activity, go for it.
You may lose weight with all the extra activity.

felicity84
01-26-2013, 02:26 PM
hey Jessie. welcome back to crossdressing! its kind of hard to quit crossdressing as its not a substance that gets abused or even a habit. its just something that's a part of you that you sometimes need to let out. it sounds like you have a great circle of supportive people which is something that i'm only starting to get. having that social support and being able to be yourself all the time to me seems to be the key to happiness. you mentioned that you tried to quit to encourage yourself to lose weight, well I am here to tell you that crossdressing is actually the biggest drive for me to stay in shape, as i like to look good when i dress. i've also noticed that when my mind is free and well. my body tends to follow.
Again welcome back, an enjoy yourself.

Jane G
01-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Welcome back Jessi.