PDA

View Full Version : I was 5 when I started, I'm 44 and still dressing up!

emmicd
12-06-2005, 12:55 AM
It's funny how innocently putting on a pair of girl's underwear at age 5 would escalate into wearing intimate lingerie, dresses, skirts, blouses and other womens clothes throughout my life. It seems like I can't stop doing it even as an adult male!

I'm content with being male and very happy being married with a child.

I have grown to realize that I will never be able to suppress this internal need to wear womens clothes as I've tried so many times and now have grown to appreciate this relatively secret side of my life!

It feels good to wear women's clothes!

emmi

Me_Being_Me
12-06-2005, 01:08 AM
I started when I was around 7 or 8 playing dress-up with my cousin. I would wear her ballet outfits with her. I am 21 now and she was like the first one I mentioned my dressing up to. When I go to her house I would always be fully dressed when it was just us there and she has accepted this. We even went shopping at Kohls a few weeks ago while I was fully dressed as a girl but this made her kinda umcomfortable cause I made her do all of the talking.

Raychel
12-06-2005, 08:01 AM
I am with you Emmi, I started when I was around 10 years old, with just panties. Now I am 46 and over the years have accepted that this is the way I am and I better get over it, before it is too late. Now I dress in full female clothing whenever I get the chance.

I too am very happy being a man, Married with 3 great boys. I don't drink, Don't smoke, No Drugs, No Cheating with other women, I come right home after work, Overall I have no real vices. So what I like to wear womens clothes. I won't get cancer or some other really bad desease from a little dressing. So just enjoy it. Besides it makes it really fun shopping with my wife. :sb: :Peace2:

emmicd
12-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Thanks for relating your experiences Raychel and Me.

It's nice to know there are others out there who feel as I do.

It's not so bad being a crossdresser. Sometimes it helps me get through the day even if it's only wearing panties underneath my male business attire.

emmi

Angela Burke
12-08-2005, 01:36 AM
I'm 53 and I've been crossdressing all of my life, (I take the word of my Mother and my sisters for the parts I can't remember) and I know I'll continue doing so.
I absolutely adore wearing female clothing!

Love Angela XX