PDA

View Full Version : How many of you just wear the clothes?

Jenara
01-26-2013, 03:15 PM
I am thinking I am just getting a bra and some breast forms. No wig no makeup and not worrying about any kind of shaving or hair removal. Anyone else out there at about the level of interest?

Jane G
01-26-2013, 03:22 PM
I don't think I was ever at that level of interest. More a case of moving from a cross dressing child wearing pretty dresses an nighties. To a cross dressing teen, experimenting with bras and makeup. To a happy cross dressing 50+, who loves nothing more than the thrill of a new outfit.

diannecourtney
01-26-2013, 03:38 PM
I do not just wear the clothes, I enjoy each piece and the way it makes me feel. I even try some gear that makes me totally aware of the enjoyment. Now my only problem is detecting whether a new GF would accept this curious being. I do so hope it can be true.

Jenny Gurl
01-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Everyone starts at a different level of how much they are driven, everyone has a different level of contentment. I started wearing the cloths only. I progressed to different levels throughout the years. There is no one size fits all definition, it is different for each of us.

MsCheri
01-26-2013, 05:14 PM
There is no one size fits all definition, it is different for each of us.

bingo - I prefer SHEbang!

darla_g
01-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Nope its completely dressing, doing makeup and finding an outfit or i won't do it at all. Underdressing doesn't cut it for me at all.

Raychel
01-26-2013, 06:07 PM
I was once at that place, But then I started shaving, and there is no turning back now.

Jenara
01-26-2013, 06:15 PM
I am thinking this might be more of a sexual fetish type thing for me then.

Barbra P
01-26-2013, 06:16 PM
I’m with Darla, underdressing does nothing for me, I completely enjoy the time I spend applying makeup, putting together my outfit and then accessorizing, finishing it all off with some nail polish and some cologne. I can still remember finding one of my Mother’s bras, a strapless, and how it felt and looked (OMG, I had boobs) when I put it on. But then I went looking for something to put in the bra, and then I wanted a blouse, and a skirt, and I found some shoes (a pair of wedges), and of course I had to borrow some of her lipstick – IIRC I was twelve at the time.

But something was missing, mainly hair, butch haircuts were in and short hair never looked right, nor did a scarf and I longed for a wig. It wasn’t until after I got out of the service that I could buy a wig, and pantyhose, and more makeup. I think I might own more makeup than my Wife, and I still want more, more tops, more skirts, more dresses, and most of all more time to dress.

docrobbysherry
01-26-2013, 06:42 PM
We ALL have to start somewhere, Jenara. For me, it was trying on a pair of ladies jeans. Then, nothing for the next year.

One day I was leaned over the rabbit hole looking in and some dirty rascal pushed me IN! And, u can see what's happened to me 15 years later!

So, be careful who's behind u. You're staring down that hole rite now!

For most of us, there was a sexual component involved when we began dressing. For some of us, it never went away!

Asche
01-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Another perennial topic.

I predict you're also going to see some replies from the folks for whom it's never been more than just enjoying the clothes. Unless they figure they already answered the question in last week's thread and thus can skip this one.

There are also the people who can't be bothered to pay attention to the Gender and Fashion Police at all, and just want to present however and wear whatever we like.

Roberta_C
01-26-2013, 07:35 PM
I think it's something that evolves for most of us from just wearing the clothes to expanding into wigs, make-up etc to becoming totally 'femme' mentally and sexually. Some choose to be somewhere in-between.

Jenara
01-26-2013, 07:37 PM
I know what I want now....it won't shock me if this grows from here though.

Kari B
01-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Yeah, probably the same for me. But after many years of suppression, I am wanting to buy some more bras/panties and I would like to buy some dresses too.

Is it wrong that wearing a bra and panties feels right?

Jenara
01-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Yeah, probably the same for me. But after many years of suppression, I am wanting to buy some more bras/panties and I would like to buy some dresses too.

Is it wrong that wearing a bra and panties feels right?

Not at all. At least not in my eyes anymore.

Kari B
01-26-2013, 08:00 PM
I would like to buy breast forms, stuffing socks into my wifes bras just looks lumpy and odd.

:D

Jenara
01-26-2013, 08:02 PM
I would like to buy breast forms, stuffing socks into my wifes bras just looks lumpy and odd.

That's where I am at. Also meant it was time to come clean and tell my wife because there's no other way to explain breast forms LOL

Kari B
01-26-2013, 08:03 PM
You're lucky! I could never tell my wife.

Jenara
01-26-2013, 08:05 PM
I haven't yet....That's happening this week or next though.

Kari B
01-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Good luck with it.

Megan L
01-26-2013, 08:24 PM

I took an old pair of pantyhose cut the feet left about a foot and a half the filled it with stuffing like what's in blankets or pillows made it the sizes I wanted (one c cup) (one D cup) spun the hose a couple times and ran it Bak over, do it a couple times then it'll stay by itself and once you put in in place(in the bra) you can move and mold it all you want.

Kari B
01-26-2013, 09:02 PM
D cup.

That's a great idea Megan. I am going to try some D cups.

Thank you.

xo

Jeannie
01-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Sometimes I just wear panties under my man clothes but most of the time it's everything but makeup, tonight it's everything but nails.

Stevie
01-26-2013, 09:41 PM
I was originally happy with just putting on heels and a skirt. then something happened and I start to be concerned about my weight so I have a nice figure got this idea for the prefect me in my favorite outfit. I got a wig and now seriously considering breast forms and learning how to put on make up. These are things that I would of never imagine doing.

Michelle M
01-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Jenara, that was me for almost 40 years. I never bothered with breast forms, or underdressed. I just wore whatever clothing I liked. Mostly jeans and shirts. My wife and I traded back and forth.
In the last year I took it to a new level for many reasons. You may do the same someday, or not.
Remember Cass & Michelle's words...
"go where you wanna go
And do what you wanna do
With whoever you wanna do it with"

LaraPeterson
01-27-2013, 12:03 AM
The further you go with it, the further you will want to take it. Sooner or later it will probably all add up to being completely femme and having a strong desire to go out into the world as a woman, or not.

cassexy
01-27-2013, 05:15 AM
well i experience and love to wear each female clothes, i feel a softie woman, i love being softee and love to be in female clothes

Beverley Sims
01-27-2013, 01:21 PM
I would wear the clothes but it is nicer to be what you want to be.

Sarah L
01-27-2013, 02:06 PM
I started out with dresses and no interest in any other clothing. I kind of worked my way inward...Pantyhose and shoes. Then it was slips (Oh how I love slips!) I was dressing for a couple of years before I tried panties. I remember having a typical boy's attitude toward wearing panties, even as I stood there loving the look of high heels with the strap across my ankle. The last thing was a bra. I went a while longer before I finally put one on. I still don't always wear one around the house.

When it comes to makeup, I see it as a necessary evil. I put it on to blend in when in public. I would probably like it better if I was good at it. I'll get better with practice, but for now it's a chore.Stuffing my bra is the same thing (although it doesn't bother me, I just don't do it around the house, no need to, really).

I only wanted a wig for the purpose of blending in, but now that I have one, I think it feels good to wear it. I only want to blend in to avoid being spotted by the idiots who are so offended by my exercising my freedom that they feel the need to fight over it. Their manhood is so fragile, they can't deal with seeing a guy in a dress.

For me, it is all about wearing the clothes I want to wear. And to wear them whenever it suits me to do so.

Jaymees22
01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi I'm with Darla on this one too. I like to be fully femme, but will underdress if I have to go out in drab and then return to being fully dressed later. I never had considered partially dressing before or after I started crossdressing. Jaymee

sharonlb
01-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Most of the time I just wear the clothes. Through trial and error I've discovered some outfits that make me feel femme even without the makeup and wig. I save the makeup and wig for the occasions I want to go out en femme.

jessidresser
01-27-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm wearing bra and cotton jms panties today for the first time in a year. I need some women's fleece pants and a 5x shirt! :)

Staci Roberts
01-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Used to just wear pantyhose, then a skirt and so on. Now if I cannot get fully dressed with make-up, I don't bother. Right now I am fully dressed and it feels great!

Ambrosia
01-27-2013, 09:05 PM
That's a fantastic idea Megan. Thank you!

lingerieLiz
01-27-2013, 09:57 PM
I was lucky in that I got to start being fully dressed early pre teen. At 18 I was passable and dressed a lot. Dated as a girl, dates knew, and learned I was straight. I really don't like trying to appear as female except I like to look nice and want people to like the way I'm dressed.

I don't wear forms but have boobs. I do shave what little hair I have. Don't wear wigs or try to pass for most occasions.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-27-2013, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't define breast forms as "just wearing the clothes."

UNDERDRESSER
01-27-2013, 10:12 PM
I am thinking I am just getting a bra and some breast forms. No wig no makeup and not worrying about any kind of shaving or hair removal. Anyone else out there at about the level of interest?I just like the clothes, but below the waist, skirt, panties, stockings. No heels.
I am thinking this might be more of a sexual fetish type thing for me then.Possibly, I know it definitely got started as a fetish, but I've never been much of a boob man.
:)

Maria 60
01-27-2013, 10:17 PM
That's what I thought, and at age 45 I started craving a wig and make-up. Welcome to the roller coaster ride called crossdressing.

Missy
01-27-2013, 10:28 PM
for me it is no wig no make up no heels just jeans, panties and bra with forms once in awhile, and knee highs

Brittany CD
01-27-2013, 10:40 PM
Putting on a wig and makeup is fun, but I do like to just be in a nice outfit

flatlander_48
01-28-2013, 12:54 AM
About the only thing my wardrobe is missing would be make-up products. I've only been out dressed once (10 years ago) and since doing make-up is something else I would have to spend time to learn and understand, I've put it off. Down the road perhaps, but not in the near future. Funny enough, for me it all started with a bodystocking and blew up from there...

LadyPilot
01-28-2013, 08:53 PM
I have no problem wearing a bra and forms usually small forms when in guy mode nor do I have any problem wearing clothes without hair and make-up. Two reason why I shave, my wife loves me clean shaven and I love the look and feel of being clean shaven. Do what makes you happy. LP

Gillian Gigs
01-28-2013, 10:22 PM
What started off as 100% for sexual reasons has slowly shifted to something else. I still have not figured out the precentages yet, I could fool myself into thinking that it is 20% sex and 80% comfort, but the problem is that the fire burns longer now than when I was a kid. I guess maybe it depends which article of clothing you are talking about.

jjjjohanne
01-28-2013, 10:55 PM
I started out borrowing pantyhose, slips, or other silky garments. Eventually, it was all about pantyhose. Later when I started shopping and infrequently going out, I would wear makeup because I felt like I had to. I never gave myself a girl name. I now go out as a man in women's wear and I am content. People are decent toward me and I feel like I am being me. Presenting female was putting on, for me.