PDA

View Full Version : "Honey, what state of my cross dressing are you most comfortable with?"

Jenniferathome
01-26-2013, 10:42 PM
This is what I asked my wife as a follow on to a thread about "dressing in front of your wife." http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?188795-Do-you-get-dressed-in-front-of-your-spouse

I THOUGHT she would say that it would be me as a guy, just wearing a dress or skirt. For me, I am most comfortable when I am fully transformed, as opposed to getting ready or as guy just wearing clothing. Her most comfortable, to my surprise, was with me fully transformed as well. Why? Her answer was the same as mine: I look least like my guy self.

So, as a follow on to the thread, have you asked your wife what she thinks?

Monique L
01-27-2013, 03:58 AM
My ex did not like the guy in a dress look, she would always tell me to go make myself presentable.

Staci K
01-27-2013, 04:20 AM
After reading this post I had to ask my wife what she thought. She told me that she's more comfortable thinking of me as Nicole - using pronouns of her and she - when I'm fully dressed. When I'm just wearing hosiery, skirt, and nothing more, she says she still sees me as her husband just wearing comfortable clothes.

This plays into much why I may be one and the same, but my boy and girl modes are treated as separate individuals.

Nicole

Tara D. Rose
01-27-2013, 04:28 AM
I don't know what my wife thinks by way of my cross dressing.

Launa
01-27-2013, 09:43 AM
I've never asked her but she must be ok with it as she sometimes comes in and says, "oh don't wear this with that and do this a little different."

I Am Paula
01-27-2013, 10:26 AM
My wife has always hated the 'male head' look. Right after my shower I at least put on day make up, and do my hair.-Celeste

Raychel
01-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Never really asked her, :daydreaming:
something to think about though.

~Joanne~
01-27-2013, 11:03 AM
I usually get the "you look nice" without much more response :) I never really asked what state because either I am fully femme or fully drab, there is no inbetween.

Maria S
01-27-2013, 11:14 AM
I don't like my wife seeing me half and half. When I'm getting changed I ban her from the upstairs.

Maria

Jenniferathome
01-27-2013, 11:22 AM
I don't like my wife seeing me half and half. When I'm getting changed I ban her from the upstairs.

Maria

I'm like you Maria, but what does your wife think? The reason I asked mine was to find out if I had built up issues in my head that were irrelevant.

Miriam-J
01-27-2013, 12:10 PM
I thought this was a good discussion topic, Jennifer, so I asked my wife. She said that my lightly dressed up look is hardly noticeable to her day after day, and she's quite comfortable with that. By this we mean that I just throw on a dress or nightie with little or no makeup and no wig. She does find it bothersome if I fully dress and make up en femme for multiple days, but I already knew that and avoid it (besides, I don't like the hassle or have the opportunity every day).

Miriam

Lady Slipper
01-27-2013, 12:11 PM
It sounds like some of our members wives prefer us in the farthest possible state, Alaska, or maybe Hawaii! :devil:

Stevie
01-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Don't need to ask she has already told me the she only likes to see me dress as a guy.

jodie k
01-27-2013, 12:22 PM
she stopped smirking quite a while ago.
now she wants to do my makeup that i usually avoid wearing

Beverley Sims
01-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Dressed one way or the other, no in betweens in our household.
As for getting changed in front of her, it is like her getting changed in front of me.
No big issue here.

susie evans
01-27-2013, 06:32 PM
my wifes reply was it is easer going out with you as a girl because you don't even resemble your guy self and the limits for shopping are non existent

susie

Tibby
01-27-2013, 06:57 PM
I'd have to say I'm comfortable with all states of his dressing, though I do tend to sing the typical striptease music while he's in the middle of changing. I do have to say that when he is fully dressed I feel probably the most comfortable as he is much more relaxed and certainly not as tense as in male mode. While he's dressing, or choosing what to wear it does feel really nice to be able to say "yeah that goes okay" or "try this as it's something I'd wear when going out", you know just giving hints and tips on what goes with what and what doesn't, that does feel very relaxed and comfy.

UNDERDRESSER
01-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Interesting question, I will ask my GF next time I'm over there. She has never expressed any negative reaction to me wearing skirt and stockings, or the pair of her yoga pants she gave me. She has never seen me fully dressed, ( never have ) but said she would help me if i wanted to. I think she has some reservations about me going out in public as a man in a skirt, I'm not sure, I wonder if she would be happier if I looked passable?

Meg East
01-28-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm like you Maria, but what does your wife think? The reason I asked mine was to find out if I had built up issues in my head that were irrelevant.

Interesting, I have avoided the question because I wasn't sure I wanted to hear her answer.