PDA

View Full Version : Would you choose to be him or be with him?

Sometimes Steffi
01-26-2013, 11:17 PM
There was a thread a while back about seeing beautiful girl and wanting to be her or to be with her

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?186359-Fantasy-question-your-dream-girl-would-you-choose-to-be-WITH-her-or-BE-her

So, let's switch it around.

Fantasy question: your dream guy - would you choose to be him or BE with him?

So if you see a really attractive guy, whatever that means to you, sometimes I think, "Oh man, I would love to be him for a night". But, for some of us, the alternative pops into our mind, "Oh man, I would love to BE with him (as a date, or sexually) for a night!".

What's your choice? For me, it's to be me, but if I had to choose, it would be to be him. I think most guys would love to be Tom bardy for a day. I would.

LaraPeterson
01-26-2013, 11:21 PM
I would want to be WITH him in a beautiful, sexy dress and high heels, wreaking of a nice cologne, wearing shiny stockings and sporting deep red lips and nails with long brunette locks. Just saying. . .

DanaR
01-27-2013, 12:03 AM
I would rather be her and not with him.

Kate Simmons
01-27-2013, 06:54 AM
For myself it would have to be Harrison Ford or Sean Connery in his heyday.:battingeyelashes::)

Donnadcd
01-27-2013, 07:03 AM
I would want to be WITH him in a beautiful, sexy dress and high heels, wreaking of a nice cologne, wearing shiny stockings and sporting deep red lips and nails with long brunette locks. Just saying. . .

Same Here -
WITH him - AS her

Erica Marie
01-27-2013, 07:38 AM
Oddly enough being bisexual I still would never want to be with a "regular" him. I find no attraction to genetic males in their regular form but I am attracted to other pretty cd's. So I guess that makes me a "want to be her and with her" type. Male lesbian if you want to say.

Lacey New
01-27-2013, 08:42 AM
I would rather be her with her. If I had been born a woman, there is no doubt that I would be a fem lesbian. No desire to be a butch or goth type. To me, there is nothing sexier than a feminine woman in classic nylon and lace.

suzy1
01-27-2013, 08:45 AM
My interest in men [in that way] is zero.

anastasiafantasia
01-27-2013, 08:55 AM
I am a gay male who CDs so i guess be with him.But also i am jealous of very good-looking, charismatic, wealthy, influential men.So i guess i am divided and i would like to be greedy and be him too:P(as long as he still likes to transform into "her" sometimes as well!)Hmm tough one.

Maybe if i could be him i could be with someone just as attractive on merit of being so sexy heehee

Marissa
01-27-2013, 09:35 AM
I am a gay male who CDs so i guess be with him.But also i am jealous of very good-looking, charismatic, wealthy, influential men.So i guess i am divided and i would like to be greedy and be him too:P(as long as he still likes to transform into "her" sometimes as well!)Hmm tough one.

Maybe if i could be him i could be with someone just as attractive on merit of being so sexy heehee

I would agree with all.. but not really gay so being the woman in the setting is very nice..but being the 'manly' man would be nice too.. if picking up a woman or a man..

yes I'd feel greedy want to be 'him' in this setting.. George Cloony is my name..lol...

sometimes_miss
01-28-2013, 01:18 AM
Fantasy question: your dream guy - would you choose to be him or BE with him?
So if you see a really attractive guy, whatever that means to you, sometimes I think, "Oh man, I would love to be him for a night". But, for some of us, the alternative pops into our mind, "Oh man, I would love to BE with him (as a date, or sexually) for a night!".

I've never felt either of those two feelings; ever, the thought never occured to me. Perhaps that more defines me toward the TG/TS end of the spectrum, because I've certainly felt that way about a lot of females. And other than a few men (celebrities) who are known to be extremely good looking, I have difficulty figuring out what it is visually that women find attractive in a guy, other than say, the appearance of height and strength. The women I work with seem to be attracted to some men who I would have thought were really ugly guys.

SarahMarie42
01-28-2013, 01:24 AM
Uh. . .neither xD

Tara D. Rose
01-28-2013, 01:32 AM
Me too, neither one of them.

Tracy - new dresser
01-28-2013, 01:43 AM
if i see a hot guy its def be WITH him. and on the other thread i would BE that hot girl :)

Beverley Sims
02-15-2013, 10:29 AM
In a fantasy world I would be him and date hot chicks.

Dena
02-15-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm not going to say "never", but it hasn't happened yet!

Even though I have fantasized about being with a guy, I just don't "see" guys that way.

Angela Campbell
02-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Neither...I want nothing to do with "him".

2B Natasha
02-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Uh. . .neither xD

Me too, neither one of them.

Ill give it a 3rd. I'm my own man. I am pretty darn good looking myself just I am. I have no need to look like anyone else.

Since I'm not interested in men in that way. I don't find that appealing at all.

Cheers.