PDA

View Full Version : Small pleasures and the bond deepens

Emma Beth
01-27-2013, 03:12 AM
Last night I was lounging in my panties, bra, and toe socks and found out that my SO loves it when I wear panties; in fact she finds them a turn on.

Anyway, we were laying on the bed watching a movie and I found out that my Femme side loves to cuddle a lot and I felt so good just snuggled up like we were. Her arm was around me and her hand stroking my back around where my bra sits.

I was just wondering if others have found that they enjoy some of the little things like this that we may take for granted?

Lots of love,
Jamie

andrea lace
01-27-2013, 03:39 AM
I have found that a deeper bond of love, trust, and understanding has developed between my wife and since I told her about my cross dressing just like you we love to cuddle and kiss but that's now all the time, in both male and female mode.

Beverley Sims
01-27-2013, 01:13 PM
If you have overcome the problem of acceptance marriage is a wonderful experience again.
If only more wives were able to overcome the hoodoo.
Husbands who dress need to polish up their act as well.
It gradually becomes normal again.

UNDERDRESSER
01-27-2013, 11:38 PM
I guess for those who find a different side to their personality when they dress could identify with this. For myself, i always did like to cuddle. I enjoy some playful time when i have my arms around my GF, but we often just express our love by simply rubbing, or holding. We often give each other neck rubs, or actual massage. Its just feels right to simply spoon when in bed.

sometimes_miss
01-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Last night I was lounging in my panties, bra, and toe socks and found out that my SO loves it when I wear panties; in fact she finds them a turn on.

Anyway, we were laying on the bed watching a movie and I found out that my Femme side loves to cuddle a lot and I felt so good just snuggled up like we were. Her arm was around me and her hand stroking my back around where my bra sits.

I was just wondering if others have found that they enjoy some of the little things like this that we may take for granted?

Lots of love,
Jamie

So can we take this to mean that when you're not wearing any female attire, you hate to cuddle?? No wonder your GF wants you to wear panties.

Emma Beth
01-28-2013, 03:49 AM
So can we take this to mean that when you're not wearing any female attire, you hate to cuddle?? No wonder your GF wants you to wear panties.

sometimes_miss you completely missed the whole point of my post.

My Wife and I have come to a change in our fifteen years of marriage allowing me to express my feminine side that I have repressed for nearly twenty years. Yes, I had been repressing this side of who I am before I even met her. The unexpected pleasures of a gentle role reversal are deepening the bond that my wife and I already share. Until I had the talk with her about expressing this long repressed side of me, I feared loosing her by revealing this to her and I'm learning from the little things that this is not so. It isn't until recently that the walls of repression broke down and the desire to CD became a need for me.

I'm also slowly learning that it doesn't matter what I am wearing, she loves me and finds me very attractive for who I am and not anything else. In other words, she loves the complete package.

Thank you,
Jamie