PDA

View Full Version : which dress of females fascinates you the most and why it excites you

cassexy
01-27-2013, 05:22 AM
hi, i love lingerie of women. i keeps me sexually fit and i feel sexually thrilled with them. other clothes like swimwear, night wear also excites me. which female clothes excite you and why you feel thrilled in them.

Shari
01-27-2013, 05:42 AM
Silky lingerie and let's not forget those killer heels. The intimacy of the lingerie and the pure sex of the heels brings me the closest to feeling like a woman.

Girl
01-27-2013, 05:47 AM
I really love wearing wedding dresses and bridal lingerie because they are such feminine clothes and make me feel like the girl I truly am. :)

Billie1
01-27-2013, 06:14 AM
Stockings with a garter belt and heels will put a spring in my step, always. A corset, longline strapless bra or bustier helps with my posture, poise and state of mind. My fave is a black and red merry widow with garters that puts me over the top every time. There's something about the snug fit of lycra and spandex that makes every day (or night) exciting!

Kari B
01-27-2013, 06:15 AM
It has to be the frilly, lacy and sexy under wear, including bra/stockings/panties for me. I also like the little party dresses, there is a fab little pink dress on Girls blog that I wouldn't mind owning.

Kari B
01-27-2013, 06:19 AM
My fave is a black and red merry widow with garters

The Merry Widow range is very hot.

x

Erica Marie
01-27-2013, 07:43 AM
After almost 30 years of dressing the excitement part of the cloths has gone away. I went through phases of lingerie, skirts, dresses. Now I realize it is more a part of who I am and not a thrill session any longer. We all change and we all have our reasons for dressing. Its what makes us individuals.

anastasiafantasia
01-27-2013, 09:18 AM
Long, flowing, floaty dresses and chic heels i guess if i had to chose.Oh to be summer everyday!

Jenni Yumiko
01-27-2013, 09:20 AM
I <3 Fredericks Gartered Chemises
Clothes, hmm don't own much but I like shiny things, There's a lot of stripperwear stuff I would like to wear from wicked temptations.
Long dresses with the single slit up are hawt.

Cheryl T
01-27-2013, 09:24 AM
It's no longer a sexual thrill but I certainly feel my most sexy in a garter belt, stockings and a lacy bra and panty set.

xxLaurenCDxx
01-27-2013, 09:31 AM
High heels and pencil skirts, they're jsut so feminine and show off the body well.

DonnaT
01-27-2013, 09:33 AM
a mix of ruffles, lace and/or tiers

Nathalie Antoinette
01-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Kari, I love merry widows/teddies too. But, I find they are sometimes a little short in legth, and I'm only 5'9", which I guess is still tall for a woman. I've wondered if they make them for tall women with a longer torso.

The Merry Widow range is very hot.

x

Gretchen_To_Be
01-27-2013, 09:55 AM
Pencil skirts, form-fitting dresses, sheer hose and stiletto pumps 4" or higher

Launa
01-27-2013, 09:58 AM
I love long sleeve wedding dresses, formal gowns, sissy style dresses especially if they are just about impossible to get off once they're zipped on.

Stevie
01-27-2013, 11:47 AM
I like tight fitting clothes and high heels. Leather corsets and skirts with the high heels now were talking.
Now what fascinates me is latex I would love to try wearing that some day.

Christinedreamer
01-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Multilayered chiffon gowns and cocktail dresses have always started my heart beating fast. I did the audio visual setup and operation many years ago in Dallas for the "Margarita Society" The women were all visions of intense beauty and femininity. One woman came in with a beautiful brunette long flowing coif that was a spectacular compliment to a seafoam green, very full, crystal-pleated chiffon pantsuit and matching tunic top with long sleeves. I thought I would pass out- it was so utterly beautiful and full. It was the perfect length with her heels and floated so beautifully.To this day I can still see her and the desire for a matching outfit is intense.

Persephone
01-27-2013, 02:01 PM
I love everything femme! It doesn't particularly excite me to wear my (women's) clothes although, I assume much like any other woman, I do enjoy it when I feel I look good. I do find that observing other well-dressed women at parties and fancy social events excites me.

What "fascinates" me is a whole different thing; the Antebellum (think "Gone With The Wind"), Victorian and Edwardian eras. Those women knew how to dress!

But much of the basis of their style was being tightly laced into their corsets all day every day. I've done my share of tight lacing, was even co-chair of the Annual "Lacing Table" conference in San Francisco for over a decade, but it really remained elusive to me how to lace from first thing in the morning to last thing at night day after day. I would get grumpy when dyspeptic and often, when very tightly laced, would develop a case of claustrophobic panic where my mind would scream "I have got to get out of this corset right now!!!" and my hands would frantically comply.

The women of those periods had no such options. There is a paragraph apocryphally attributed to a "Madame Lombroso" which reads, "The fashionable woman of today, like her predecessor in the past, has to pay by cruel suffering for her wasp-like waist. Like her ancestors, the modern coquette accepts her martyrdom with Stoic serenity. She smiles, simpers, converses with ease and sprightliness without anybody imagining how much she is suffering, encircled and laced so tightly that she is stifled, almost unable either to move nor breathe, and this perhaps, during some interminable night's entertainment! She knows that whatever betrays her suffering, her boredom, or her fatigue will drive men away from her side, and, rather than annoy or enervate them, she courageously stifles every hint of the pain by enduring which she is able to display all her pretty grace."

I could never reach that state of inner peace while tightly laced and it continues to fascinate me today. What does that feel like?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Sarah L
01-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Multilayered chiffon gowns and cocktail dresses have always started my heart beating fast. I did the audio visual setup and operation many years ago in Dallas for the "Margarita Society" The women were all visions of intense beauty and femininity. One woman came in with a beautiful brunette long flowing coif that was a spectacular compliment to a seafoam green, very full, crystal-pleated chiffon pantsuit and matching tunic top with long sleeves. I thought I would pass out- it was so utterly beautiful and full. It was the perfect length with her heels and floated so beautifully.To this day I can still see her and the desire for a matching outfit is intense.

Oh, you said it!
The thought of wearing just about any kind of female clothing gets me going. Another favorite of mine is the pleated skirt. There is just something about them. I gues if I could only wear one style of skirt, it would be a pleated skirt.

About the only style that doesn't work for me is the dresses the girls wear to clubs where they play the dance mixes of songs. You know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, alot of those girls look mighty fine dressed like that. It's just not something I would enjoy wearing, even if I could.

sharonlb
01-27-2013, 02:46 PM
Nothing really excites me anymore. However, I am fascinated by the women's business suit, either with the skirt or with trousers. To me it exudes confidence and sophistication. I usually lack both qualities myself, which is probably the cause of my fascination.

MistyCD
01-27-2013, 04:55 PM
A full length slip, pantyhose and high heeled sandals

jamie-upstate
01-27-2013, 04:58 PM
High heels and pencil skirts, they're jsut so feminine and show off the body well.
with a nice knit top

PertyX
01-27-2013, 05:09 PM
My CDing isn't very mature yet, so the high glamour aspect appeals to me more than anything.

Stockings, strappy heels, suspenders, basques, lipstick.

I love little black dresses, pleated miniskirts etc. I also have a particular love of halter-neck tops.

Luna Nyx
01-27-2013, 05:15 PM
I really like the mentality of it all. Then the make up. I like coming up with different makeup combos. And shopping for everything.

Christinedreamer
01-27-2013, 05:21 PM
One of the young ladies I used to work with had a couple pleated skirts she wore with a beautiful lace trimmed sheer nylon petticoat. EVERY time she wore them, all the guys were just mesmerized as she moved and the skirt swished around, Every now and then the lace of the petticoat peeking out. She was ALWAYS the center of attention when she wore those. Frequently paired with a drop dead gorgeous blouse adorned with a lace jabot and sheer sleeves.

I confess to asking her out to lunch several times and she always accepted. I was the perfect gentleman though. (yes we dated a few times) I was on top of the world for several reasons. I always wondered if she realized I wanted to wear her clothes most all the time.

allesha10
01-27-2013, 05:22 PM
The silky lingerie, garter belts and stockings, high heels, short skirts, and clingy tops. Topped off by the stroll. Hmmm am i a Tart?

LaraPeterson
01-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Allesha, I had a tart just the other day. . .tasted so good. . .I like pastries, too. Shiny pantyhose send me over the edge; I love wearing them with 4 or 5 inch open toe pumps, a nice bra and a cincher or corset, plus toe rings and an ankle bracelet. Add any kind of short dress and I'm giddy.

CassandraSmith
01-27-2013, 06:33 PM
For me, it's the pencil skirt, garters, authentic period correct hose, or pantyhose. Basically, the office look with spikey heels makes me really happy at this point.

allesha10
01-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Lara, you are too funny, and it sounds like you have exquisite taste also.

Diana1469
01-27-2013, 06:55 PM
Boots are my favorite. I love knee-high boots that zip with about any heel. Lace up boots are cool too. I also like over-the-knee boots but they are hard to find in less than 3"heels. Any women's shoe or boot is a thrill for me and adore pumps.

NeKoi
01-27-2013, 08:13 PM
I would say a form fitting shirt/blouse, pencil skirt and a simple pair of pumps. Simplicity carried off with some classy elegance.

monalisa
01-27-2013, 08:22 PM
French Maid outfit with full petticoat and ruffled panties would be my favorite

shycheri
01-27-2013, 08:27 PM
For me its all about the heels and boots.

Ambrosia
01-27-2013, 08:58 PM
I like tight, evening wear that is fashionably recent and makes you look and feel hot! These two are from the Glamor Boutique in Auburn, MA:cute:

lingerieLiz
01-27-2013, 10:27 PM
It is not any particular dress, but the excitement of what your expectation is. My first date sitting their in my bra and petticoats putting on makeup. Putting on my blouse and then skirt. Lifting my skirt and pulling down my blouse so it was just the right tightness. Later sitting their putting makeup on while wearing a full blackslip and all black lingerie getting ready for a date. Sliding on my dress by steping into it and having my landlady zip up the back zipper for me.

Maria 60
01-27-2013, 10:37 PM
My wife has a black polka dot cocktail dress, and I asked her if I could try it on,she said OK as long as I don't get attached to it as it is one of her favorite. As soon as the dress fell over my head the feeling of the dress on my body for some reason it drove me so crazy that I had to take it off. My wife wanted to see me in it but I told her I couldn't because the feeling drive's me crazy. Something about that dress drive's me crazy.

sometimes_miss
01-28-2013, 12:39 AM
None of it excites me. It just feels better to wear it than male clothes. The closest to excitement I've ever got was when my cheerleader uniform arrived in the mail, I'd been waiting for it for a long time.

Diane Smith
01-28-2013, 12:52 AM
I prefer it when the whole package comes together in beauty and balance, but high heels (and moving gracefully in them) and long, nicely manicured nails are particular turn-ons for me.

- Diane

Kari B
01-28-2013, 01:08 AM
But, I find they are sometimes a little short in length

That's the idea sweetie.

K
xo

Tracii G
01-28-2013, 01:18 AM
I don't think its the clothes anymore for me.
Went out enfemme all day today and when I got dressed I picked out black liquid leggings black 3 in heel boots black and white print top.
Topped it off with a grey long length sweater.
Didn't want to be over dressed but still dressed with some style.

Ericafloyd
01-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Definetely high heels with a short skirt and tight top with some forms...I want to walk down a street in high heels so bad.....

Beverley Sims
01-28-2013, 04:46 AM
Wedding dresses and princess styles for me.
Love big skirts and plenty of chiffon.

rah
01-28-2013, 08:42 AM
stockings mini skirt :)

Meg East
01-28-2013, 08:53 AM
My favorite is a tight pencil skirt combined with a garter belt and stockings. Toss in a pair of black heels and I am in bliss.

Gwinnie
01-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Huge ball gowns. If I can fit through the door, I need another layer. The rustling, picking up the dress to go up and down stairs just drives me nuts. If it has puffy sleeves then even better. If I reach for something and it squishes up next to my face then it's amazing. I love to sit on the floor with the skirt all spread out like some of those wedding photos. Also, blouse with huge full flowing sleeves and high neckline with a tight pencil skirt I have always loved.

Raili
01-28-2013, 12:00 PM
I like the two extremes, civil war or southern belle dresses and hobble dresses when well padded

Julie Denier
01-28-2013, 12:40 PM
For me, it started with hosiery and shoes, but now I really luxuriate in the whole look and the process it takes to get there.

cathie pantyhose
01-28-2013, 02:05 PM
flowing knee length or just above the knee dresses for me. I prefer light weight. Something very fem about that feel. Paired with a nice pair of heels and nylons...wonderful

Lady Catherine
01-28-2013, 04:11 PM
There is nothing sexually exciting about any of it to me any more. But, I have to say that period clothing facinates me. Hoop skirts and petticoats. Full skirts with bustles. Eveything about the older clothes when women were ladies. I bought a lot of victorian style blouses for my SO before I told her about me and tried to live vicariously through her. Made me want to dress more.

allesha10
01-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Erica, I enjoy it most when I parade around the house. But I too so badly want to get out and walk down that sidewalk clicking away. I just need to get the courage and place to do that. I do believe that this group of girls can help me with overcome that obstacle..

SandraInHose
01-29-2013, 06:30 PM
I love many types of women's clothing but the look that does the most for me is a basic business suit...pencil skirt, blouse, heels and hose. Just the thought of spending all day every day in that outfit while functioning around others is a turn-on. Especially as the day comes to a close and seeing that woman still looking as sexy as ever, and knowing that you have firsthand experience wearing those same type of clothes.

LaraPeterson
01-29-2013, 07:39 PM
Hello Sometimes Miss,

While I appreciate your honest answer, you do know it is not possible for you to just like to wear women's clothes because they feel better; that idea has already been debunked. . .:heehee:

Sophistic8d_grl
01-30-2013, 07:12 AM
While I do enjoy dolling up in mini-dresses that are just ever-so-slightly provocative, I reserve such prettiness for going out at night & special occasions.

The style I find most alluring on GGs with athletic physiques and conventional/modest curves & intoxicating for myself is casual loungewear or the gym look!

Hair in a ponytail or side-swept or with a headband; minimal jewelry (perhaps just some small earrings); tunic top (perhaps off-the-shoulder?) baring a shoulder and neckline along with a bra strap or layered tank top; yoga pants or leggings, whether capri length or ankle length, either fitted to slightly flared or completely form-fitting of a quality fabric (I prefer either a matte finish or just the slightest hint of sheen..."Winning!")...perhaps, when I return to a shape I am more satisfied with, the short-shorts?! Btw, these shorts, earliest versions called "bike shorts", now with shorter inseams sometimes called volleyball shorts...(ahh, I need a moment). Little ankle or no-show socks with some fashionable athletic shoes and I am good to go.

I love the way these clothes conform and outline a woman's curves and I love an hourglass shape! Still, a slightly over-sized top, chunky sweater or hoodie make a nice contrast to the body-con bottoms. During my weaker moments, I confess, it is this vision that may be the only thing that gets me to the gym. It seems the vast majority of women despise it, but I swoon at the sight of a barely visible camel toe and panty/thong line; the slight jiggle of breasts and buttocks...Mick & Keith got it spot on when they sang "She's my little rock & roll"!

I love the feel, both against my body and at the touch of my hand. I enjoy being around the house and stepping out to run errands. Alot of girls look fabulous when dressed to the nines and with more dramatic makeup. But a gal who can pull off this common, everyday look with minimal/natural makeup, still be pretty and feminine is, in my opinion, anything but common.

lyndancgal3
03-23-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm with you Diana, I enjoy wearing boots too.

Anacita
03-23-2013, 07:21 PM
Tights, boots, skirts, not necessarily mini. For whatever reason I just like the girl next door look (although I will say that girls next door tend to look pretty hot around here).

EllenJo
03-23-2013, 07:34 PM
A nice A line skirt, at least knee length or longer so I can feel it swish against my shaved, nylon encased legs, with a pair of nice 3" pumps. Simple but for me it is awesome.

Tracii G
03-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Tight jeans do it for me for casual sexy natural way.
The one thing I find fascinating and sexy are the dresses from the middle ages.From the sexy busty bar maid look to the regal/royal dresses and gowns.
Long flowing hair and dresses with a bit of a train following behind.
I think I may have had a past life in that time.Why you ask? because I have dreams dealing with that time a lot I mean vivid dreams even down to the smells around me.
I have had dreams where I was a hand maiden and also a wife of a prominent noble land owner.

Vickie_CDTV
03-25-2013, 04:25 AM
Smart and professional, perfectly tailored skirt suit, elegant blouse, heels and hose (and a nice pair of elegant glasses is always nice too.)

Lacey New
03-25-2013, 05:04 AM
I like a nice sleek springtime sheath dress with a V neck and short cap sleeves. Something about a V neck that allows you to catch a hint of the lace trim on the bodice of of a slip or a cami that is so nicely feminine.

helenejo
03-25-2013, 06:18 AM
A nice silk or chiffon blouse with a cascade of ruffles down the front and a froth of frills at my wrists. I just like the way they enhance your movement as you walk along or move your hands.
And I really like long tiered gypsy style maxi skirts - just so elegant and feminine

CDChloe1972
03-25-2013, 06:19 AM
I looooooove stockings and lengthy evening/cocktail dresses, suspenders and strappy heels as well. I'm fascinated at the moment with halter necks and jumspsuits. Halter necks on dresses and halter necks on jumspuits. Something about the feel on the back of your neck is sensual and sweet and heavenly.

BLUE ORCHID
03-25-2013, 06:56 AM
Hi Cassexy, A nice tight pencil skirt and tight sweater with a great pair of stilettos.

Leanna Jean
03-25-2013, 11:29 AM
i love long beautiful evening gowns with my hair all done up perfect makeup and jewelry and very sweet perfume.

LSL_Dee
03-25-2013, 11:32 AM
I do not know if "excites" or facinates me the most is the correct way to phrase the question. For me femme dress is all about making me feel comfortable in my own skin. Female clothes that allow me to go out into the world and look and act female without beng read are the types of clothes i am drawn to. I am drawn to clothes with color and styel that help me radiate femininity like a moth to a flame.

My hands down favorite are dresses. They are the qunit essential expression of female style, grace and freedom. Sigh, I need to go put one on.

Nicky63
03-26-2013, 04:40 PM
For me it's got to be sexy lingerie, silky long flowing nightgowns, stockings etc, but I do like skirts and blouses and recently been experimenting with jeans and jumpers in an attempt to practice the art of tucking. Me thinks I still have some way to go before I get that one ticked off.
Nicky
xx

AmandaCDFL
03-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Sexy lingerie for me and off course, heels. But lately I have explored casual dress: jeans, shirt and heels for going out. Not bad......

Brittany CD
03-26-2013, 08:28 PM
Look at Forever 21's club section. They all intrigue me the most. I just love the designs and the colours

lyndancgal3
03-27-2013, 02:46 PM
Definitely knee length skirt, dressy boots, sweater, hose and gloves. Really like that look.

sometimes_miss
03-28-2013, 10:13 AM
I'm not sure 'excites' is the right word, because there's no sexual stimulation involved. But I do go overboard when buying outfits online. See, I'm stuck, mentally, as a mid teenage girl. So I spend lots of time looking at catalogs which sell clothes that you would find in the 'juniors' section of female clothing departments/stores. Cheerleader uniforms, for one, I have several, and one is very close to the ones the girls wore when I went to high school; putting it on almost takes me back in time to when I was 15, and had a crush on one of the girls in my class who was a cheerleader, and at the same time, wished so much that I could be one too.

Jennifer Soames
03-28-2013, 06:59 PM
I love beautiful lingerie and the exiting part is now shopping for outfits that go over them.

mmarmstrong
03-28-2013, 07:20 PM
Stockings with a garter belt and heels will put a spring in my step, always. A corset, longline strapless bra or bustier helps with my posture, poise and state of mind. My fave is a black and red merry widow with garters that puts me over the top every time. There's something about the snug fit of lycra and spandex that makes every day (or night) exciting!

Now that sounds perfect!

Debbie Johnson
03-28-2013, 08:32 PM
Can't help but agree with you but am so sorry there are not more places to go in a dress or dressier even. God knows, there is nothing like an over dressed CD when in a mall filled with women in jeans, slacks, sweaters and running shoes!!

MssHyde
03-28-2013, 11:46 PM
just dressing trendy to blend in is enough for me

Ciara Brianne
03-29-2013, 02:39 AM
I really love it all...but a nice pair of tights and a skirt and top or dress with sexy heels are probably my favorite. Oh, and panties and bra too of course. :)

Anneliese
03-29-2013, 08:08 AM
Hippiechickie clothes are my all-time favorite. I buy everything I can find at thrift stores which fits this bill. I'm an old hippie, and used to love women's clothes back in the 60s/70s. Wish I'd taken more advantage of the opportunities I had with hippiechickies back in the day. Wish I'd dressed then, as I would have made one HOT hippiechickie.

Next favorite: S*utwear.

Jessie0276
03-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Dressing in most anything femine for me!! Dresses and skirts are my favorite though. They tend to bring out more if my femine side.

Alice Torn
03-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Sleeveless sheath or shift dresses and
jumpers, with bra, hose and heels, wigs.

Stephanie47
03-29-2013, 11:49 PM
I love full slips with lots of lace, which usually means vintage slips. I have full slips by numerous brands and colors. I especially love double layered slips because they swish nicely/sensuously over my nylon panties. If I am not wearing a dress, I will be lounging in a full slips, bra, panties and hosiery. Full slips taken from my mother's clothesline were the first womanly garments I ever wore. If she did not hang those slips to dry in the sole bathroom of the apartment, I wouldn't be a cross dresser.

tall2826
03-30-2013, 12:07 AM
I love lacy lingerie and skirts and I love to wear nighties the best especially ones where my underwear can be seen with it.

Alice Marie
03-30-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm currently obsessed with long, slightly loose maxi dresses paired with a cute pair of sandals. It's amazing how something can be so elegant yet casual and comfortable! It's also a great way to disguise a less-than-feminine figure. ;)

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z35/fashionunder100/smg-8.jpg

I also have a thing for cowl-neck sweater dresses with boots. I think it's something about the combination of form-fitting and coziness.

http://s8.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/59B1E590.jpg

jamiemarion
03-30-2013, 01:56 AM
I enjoy the professional businesswoman look of a skirt suit - a slim skirt in light blue or pink paired with a tailored white blouse, either unadorned or with a soft bow or jabot, with a jacket matching my skirt. I feel elegant and feminine with the soft outline of my breasts showing through my blouse.

Beneath my suit I only wear the daintiest and most feminine lingerie. I prefer a pretty soft cup bra filled out with silicone bra inserts or my mastectomy prosthesis. To provide a secure, modest front under everything I wear a firm control panty brief. The firm constriction is a continual reminder that I am wearing a woman's undergarment.

Since control "shapewear" is somewhat utilitarian, I always wear the most feminine nylon panties over it. They have lace at the waistband and legs and are either virgin white, light pink or pale yellow. Wearing such dainty panties gives me a deep feeling of femininity. I have to admit that wearing panties, which I wear 24/7 regardless of what I am wearing over them, is one of the small but most intensely pleasurable things in life for me. I could never feel "normal" if I were not wearing panties.

Since I still know I am a man beneath my woman's outerwear and lingerie, I guess I must admit that I always feel somewhat like a "sissy". It is a good feeling and I am not embarrassed about it. I certainly don't wear women's clothes to feel like a "normal" man. I would much rather feel like a sissy.

Over my bra and panties I wear a lacy nylon full slip. Slips of course are necessary for women when they wear translucent dresses or skirts, but it has always seemed to me that they also serve a more intimate, feminine purpose. A pretty slip is a pleasure to wear; it reassures a woman that she will look especially sweet and demure if she is seen in only her underthings. Even if my skirt doesn't require a slip I always wear one. It helps me to feel fully and properly dressed as a woman.

I have always preferred the restrained outer appearance of the professional woman's skirt suit to the more obviously girlish look of a more overtly feminine party dress. The somewhat "severe" exterior, relieved though it is by my prim, thoroughly ladylike tailored blouse, is all the more piquant because of the extreme femininity of my lingerie beneath.

So this is the kind of feminine clothing that I most enjoy wearing. Telling other crossdressers (and women) about it is a very enjoyable thing to do - thanks for listening!

CrossKimmy
03-30-2013, 04:03 AM
I really love the dress that this woman is wearing here:

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/magazines/cosmopolitan-philipinees/covers/july-2012/

and I absolutely adore the dresses on this site:

http://www.sexydresses.com/dresses

They are so cute and sexy. I especially love these ones:

http://static.dresses.cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/410x615/9ea8303c43fd869eecb2b68209228478/0/2/021SE-094-04991-3_1.jpg

http://static.dresses.cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/410x615/9ea8303c43fd869eecb2b68209228478/0/1/012SE-082-02913-1_1.jpg

http://www.sexydresses.com/media/wysiwyg/product-list/all-sexy-dresses-header-spotlight.jpg

Lacy PJs
04-15-2013, 10:09 PM
First, it's the pretty, lacy sleepwear. Babydolls & short gowns... nothing really trashy looking, but my favorite is an older Tosca of California peignoir... long tricot gown covered with a couple of sheer chiffon layers then topped off with a sheer chiffon robe trimmed in lace! Just love that feeling especially with some matching undies underneath.

The second look is kind of the college preppy look... matching tights & turtleneck sweater with a short, coordinating bias plaid skirt. Some black knee high boots and I'm there.

Unfortunately, given my size and shape (yes, round IS a shape), those looks will remain confined to within the walls of our humble abode...

Lacy PJs

Dora
04-17-2013, 05:21 AM
I really like black dress with a red top, really like the sexy librarian type look which I am going to eventually try

Sabrina133
04-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Depends on the occasion...at a club, something tight and short with sexy shoes. Out shopping - a nice pencil skirt and fitted blouse or leggings and nice top. Heels are must for all occasion but if am going to be walking a lot, something around 3.5 to 4 inch.

Sabrina133
04-17-2013, 01:54 PM
I certainly agree with you Stevie, i love all those things. I own several latex outfits as well as corsets. Awesome "fun" clothes but certainly not for everyday or outside wear.

angie
04-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Since I've been a little kid in the days when a woman would not leave the house without stockings and perfectly straight taut seams, I'ver been totally mesmerized by stockings and garters. I just love pulling on an eight or ten strap wide garterbelt, carefulling pulling the stockings up my legs, and carefully fastening and adjusting my garters. It never ceases to be a wonderful experience after all these years.