PDA

View Full Version : Last Night's Dream

AltairaMorbius
01-27-2013, 06:32 AM
I had an interesting dream last night. Since my wife does the laundry she washes and folds everything but leaves it to the owner to put away. In my dream she has apparently found my stash of lacey bras and panties. She has washed and folded everything leaving it on top of my pile of clothes like she does her own, not another word about it is said by either of us.

Cheers,

suzy1
01-27-2013, 06:39 AM
Dream on girl, dream on………………:heehee:

Hugs

Kelley
01-27-2013, 06:44 AM
Seems I have read threads about similar things happening.......well except for the part about not a word being said lol.

Michelle 2
01-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Last week I got busy and forgot to take some of my clothes out of the dryer. The next day they were folded and stacked on top of my dresser. Now that is a dream come true.

Michelle

Beverley Sims
01-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Hmmm! That is normal in our household the wife washes and irons everything and leaves it for me to hang up.
Me I do other chore around the house and it all balances out.
Maybe I am very lucky.

Marcie R.
01-27-2013, 03:33 PM
I've had dreams much along the same subject but generally my dreams are of having an afternnon to myself, with no one around, getting dressed in my favorite clothes, make up and all, when suddenly my wife appears, standing in the doorway, watching me. it wakes me up with a frightening start.

stephNE
01-28-2013, 02:01 PM
When my wife washes my panties or tights, she puts them away in HER dresser. I have to stay on top of my laundry or I'll lose them.