PDA

View Full Version : Appearance

Kate Simmons
01-27-2013, 03:32 PM
What is it about a woman's appearance that you love the most? What is it that attracts you to a woman and do you try to emulate that when you dress? I'm sure the answer will be different for everyone. Inquiring minds want to know.:)

Jenni Yumiko
01-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Toes to butt! I love painted toes, toe rings, legs calves, thighs and butt!

GaleWarning
01-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Her legs, preferably in hose and heels!

Gretchen_To_Be
01-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Perfectly smooth, blemish-free legs, covered in sheer hose, wearing stiletto closed-toe pumps and in a pencil skirt or form-fitting dress. Slender ankles, crossed legs with a pointed toe.

Deedee Skyblue
01-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Legs and heels in hose of some kind.

Joanne f
01-27-2013, 04:21 PM
It's the hands, I love feminine hands , it's the way they flow though every movement never straight or ridged , the femininity flows inwards with one gesture and back out again with another , if you have feminine hands then the rest just seems to follow , I wish I had feminine hands. I try to emulate the movements but just cannot get them to flow or bend in the same way :sad:.

Emma Beth
01-27-2013, 04:26 PM
I would have to say that I love the curves from shoulder to toes. Of course the hair and face have to be put together well with the rest of the package, but that's me.

Kate Simmons
01-27-2013, 04:30 PM
What attracts me are the essences of a woman's womanhood. I love seeing the wide hips, the soft legs, a full (but not necessarily big) bosom. How she dresses and wears makeup and the whole package naturally tied to how she carries herself. Trying to emulate this is a form of art for me and my success or failure in accomplishing this will be in the eye of the individual beholders. Maybe when it works I just get at least a little part of what it feels like to be a woman receiving admiring looks.:)

lingerieLiz
01-27-2013, 04:36 PM
A trim body with nice curves. I want it all and was fortunate enough to get one with a beautiful face and hair.

wilt575
01-27-2013, 05:13 PM
I would have to say that I love the curves from shoulder to toes. Of course the hair and face have to be put together well with the rest of the package, but that's me.

I totally agree the female physique and body or shape (curves) of course being slender helps. I use forms on top for now, but every thing is naturally feminine shape below. Love to dress casual, slacks, jeans, halter or crop tops etc and lastly bikinnis.

allesha10
01-27-2013, 05:27 PM
Kate, I like to emulate certain women, though many dress down these days around here. But I like to see if I can do better at certain aspects of their looks.

Stevie
01-27-2013, 05:32 PM
I totally agree the female physique and body or shape (curves) of course being slender helps. I use forms on top for now, but every thing is naturally feminine shape below. Love to dress casual, slacks, jeans, halter or crop tops etc and lastly bikinnis.

I agree also legs heels and a nice shape. Corsets and heels help me get the shape I desire

allesha10
01-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Shape seems to be the consuming factor with me. But on another note, I have noticed since talking with all of you girls, I have a lot better understanding of what I do and how I dress. You have all made me feel more normal.

Michael 54
01-27-2013, 06:38 PM
I would say legs and butt.

Leah Lynn
01-27-2013, 07:44 PM
What attracts me are the essences of a woman's womanhood. I love seeing the wide hips, the soft legs, a full (but not necessarily big) bosom. How she dresses and wears makeup and the whole package naturally tied to how she carries herself. Trying to emulate this is a form of art for me and my success or failure in accomplishing this will be in the eye of the individual beholders. Maybe when it works I just get at least a little part of what it feels like to be a woman receiving admiring looks.:)

I agree with the entire package concept, But the gift wrapping must be eye catching and appealling. Hair, makeup, clothing, hose and heels.

Leah

Lynn Marie
01-27-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm pretty sure that most of us dress to emulate the woman of our dreams with a few modifications to help us pass or blend. Me, I like well dressed, classy, women in heels and well made up. You know, pretty much like I try to look!

PretzelGirl
01-27-2013, 10:06 PM
A warm and kind smile. You can look any way you want, but I find someone that I want to be around and I am better for it more attractive.

Ambrosia
01-27-2013, 10:13 PM
:battingeyelashes:A beautiful smile, a great day for make up and a signature bow in your hair

RenneB
01-27-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm with the whole picture and the attention to details that a well dressed 'girl' puts into her appearance... First it's the shape, not too thin not too thick. Then it's the clothes. Do they fit and do they complement each other... Then it's the makeup...just enough to highlight her eyes and then it's the accessories. A cute necklace, bracelet, earrings and a ring or two...

Those are the looks of an attractive blender. A girl that's not trying to stand out but takes care of herself and take care of picking out her outfit and cares the way she looks....

That said, in my experience, that accounts for about 1 our of 20 GGs that I run into. Really that vast majority of GGs that I run into, are in the mall with sneakers, jeans and a sweater at best. At their worst, they're in flip flops and a mismatched pair of sweats. I must say, that choosing where I shop changes the looks of the clientel...

That's my two pennies.....

Renne.....

larry
01-27-2013, 10:46 PM
All the comments are right However,,I think the ability to be Classy overrides everything..

AllyCDTV
01-28-2013, 01:11 AM
For me, hair. A blond with long hair and bangs will stop me dead in my tracks every time. Boobs come next. My dad was the same way. Even when he was 93 years old in a nursing home suffering from dementia, if a blond walked into the the room, he would lock in on her like a heat seeking missile.

Beverley Sims
01-28-2013, 04:55 AM
Hair and an elegant slim figure.
I am always looking for photographic models.
It is ok to want to wear their clothes but a stunning figure and I want to do fashion photography on her.
I have even told girls that they would make great photographic models..... Then invited them home....
Just kidding, the second bit is in my dreams.
Sometimes I have had the offer taken up but I have had to turn it down.
My wife does not object to cross dressing, but a tall elegant blonde would be pushing it......

cassexy
01-28-2013, 05:10 AM
well i love womens figure, their smooth chest and legs free from hair,their bounching boobs and bum, i love them, their smooth legs and curved figure, i love them all, i love their dresses too

Cheryl T
01-28-2013, 09:43 AM
For me it's someone with class...no matter what they are wearing, and a big beautiful smile.

Miriam-J
01-28-2013, 02:35 PM
Though I hear I'm quite unusual with this one, for me it's a set of beautiful eyes more than anything. And yes, I certainly give much more attention to my own eyes as a result - and I'm finally starting to get reasonably good at it.

Miriam

cathie pantyhose
01-28-2013, 03:29 PM
the smoothness of the skin. I'm happy even dressed as a guy but love that my arms and legs are visibly smooth and hair free. I love that look.