PDA

View Full Version : 1st Event, Peabody, MA The Tiffany Club of New England

Ambrosia
01-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Hi,

My name is Samantha and I was at 1st Event Peabody, MA. T
he Tiffany Club of New England is the sponsor at http://tcne.org/?page_id=20.
The event was a great success. I was there from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning. There were many workshops, events, dinner, fashion show, entertainment, a "real, wedding" shopping kiosks, dancing, and a fantastic keynote speaker. Link attached: http://www.firstevent.us/

So, this was not only my first time at such an event for all of us but it was also my first night ever out in public. My confidence soared as I met allot of friendly people that shared with me so many stories, helpful advice and awesome girl camaraderie. I had a fantastic two days and two nights I will never forget. I look forward to going to more of these kinds of informative, fun, and safe events. The hosts at the Marriott in Peabody were helpful and friendly. Thank!:D

Samantha

Raychel
01-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Sounds like a great time, Maybe next year I will have the guts to actually go.

Ambrosia
01-27-2013, 07:38 PM
I had my make up done by Marcella and my clothes were from the Glamor Boutique in Auburn. The whole weekend was fun, safe and entertaining. Friday and Saturday night dresses!

Annette Anderson
01-27-2013, 08:12 PM
Thank's for the post, I was thinking about going sometime in the future when i can get the time off.I like that outfit from Glamour Boutique also.

Ambrosia
01-27-2013, 08:50 PM
I liked both outfits one for Friday night and one for Saturday night. I wore Iridescent Bronze flats Friday night and black heels for the Saturday evening events.

ArleneRaquel
01-28-2013, 02:27 AM
Lovely pics of a gorgeous lady. HUGZ !

Beverley Sims
01-28-2013, 04:37 AM
Looks like it was a good weekend for all.

Stevie
01-28-2013, 04:45 AM
Look like it was a lot of fun. Your dress looked good.

Ambrosia
01-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Thank you Stevie for the kind words. There is nothing better than rocking out in a nice dress that fits right and feels right and looks great. For all the time and effort we put into this is its our reward, A great night out and compliments from our girlfriends.

Kate Simmons
01-28-2013, 10:53 AM
Not sure about this but I'm wondering if you know Rita an older friend of mine who I haven't heard from in years. She used to be on the Forum here and went to the Tiffany Club a lot.:)

Ambrosia
01-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Not sure about this but I'm wondering if you know Rita an older friend of mine who I haven't heard from in years. She used to be on the Forum here and went to the Tiffany Club a lot.:)

Hi Kate, Yes I met some one by the name of Rita who is active with the Tiffany Club at the event. This Rita writes a small blog called Rita's Korner on the Tiffany Website. Here is a link to that. Not sure if its the same person but it could be.

http://tcne.org/?page_id=29

Genifer Teal
01-28-2013, 10:00 PM
I was there too. Sorry we didn't get to meet. FWIW, I was the tall one. Not THE tallest, maybe second tallest. What a great event. This was my tenth appearance there. From the very first time I went, I knew I'd be back. I used to worry about the idea of hanging out with a bunch of men in dresses. Then I went and made so many new friends. It is well worth going to large CD events like this. There is so much you can learn. You won't regret it.

Ambrosia
01-29-2013, 08:06 AM
OMG I remember seeing you Genifer! You looked fabulous! I am happy you had a good time. For me it was my "coming out party" and I couldn't have picked a better event to that. I am so happy and it was a magical wonderful time for me. Friday night fashion show I got to play Gypsie Rose Lee during John Warnners singing moment and the key note speaker on Saturday night made me cry for her happiness! I learned so much about myself this past weekend I am overwhelmed and overjoyed.

chrisadd
02-01-2013, 05:25 PM
I saw you and you were a great Gypsy Rose Lee. Was that planned?

Diversity
02-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. I am glad you had a good time.
Di

chrisadd
02-04-2013, 05:04 PM

Rita was having some serious health issues and also marital issues. Think the wife was putting her foot down on Rita's existence. She has since disappeared. She is a great person and I hope that she is well and happy.

Ms. Laura
02-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Wow, you look great! I'm glad to hear that you had so much fun. Next year's event is the big goal for me, maybe I'll see you there!

Ambrosia
02-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Wow, you look great! I'm glad to hear that you had so much fun. Next year's event is the big goal for me, maybe I'll see you there!

Thank you Ms Laura! I felt radiant both days. I really hope to see you there next year. You will have a great time. I spent the weekend there, got a room at the Marriott. It was well worth the cost of not having to drive home each night.

Ambrosia
02-11-2013, 08:50 AM
I saw you and you were a great Gypsy Rose Lee. Was that planned?

Haha "planned"....! Nope I just naturally gravitate towards the Gypsy Rose Lee persona....! You are a funny girl Chris.....those Glamor dresses bring out the best in me :-)