PDA

View Full Version : Slowly but surely

andrea lace
01-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Well I am dressed en femme today and I seem to be getting there. Last week I posted a thread saying that I look like a $2 hooker well this week I have been taking time on my look applying my make up with more care and I seem to be looking better. My wife has been giving me tips on my look and today I look like a $3 hooker so if it carries on at this rate by 2015 I might pass as a woman. All joking aside I am feeling more comfortable dressed as Andrea feeling less exposed and finding dressing totally relaxing. I snapped at my wife yesterday I did apologize to her and was wondering if it was because I could not dress for a while. I suppose it was as for me I find being my alter ego relives stress for me. Does anyone feel/dress for the same reasons. I am just starting my journey as cross dressing openly is new for me and never before in my life have I been able to dress completely. I don't have a wig yet but will look for one today on the internet. Thanks for listening girls. Andrea x

Beverley Sims
01-28-2013, 07:13 AM
Andrea, I wish you luck with your $3 look, there is nothing like progress.
Go out and set them on fire.

Stevie
01-28-2013, 07:24 AM
Glad to hear that you are getting better with your makeup. It help that your wife is supporting.
Its suppose to be a stress relief for me but I end up more stressed out worrying about someone seeing me dressed.

Jenniferathome
01-28-2013, 11:19 AM
.... I snapped at my wife yesterday I did apologize to her and was wondering if it was because I could not dress for a while. I suppose it was as for me I find being my alter ego relives stress for me. Does anyone feel/dress for the same reasons. Andrea x

I wear woman's clothes because I am a cross dresser. One of the benefits of that is some stress relief but I don't dress to relieve stress. I'm just a cross dresser.

paulinescotlandcd
01-28-2013, 11:55 AM
You can get a hooker for $3 in the USA? I will squirrel that little fact away.

outhiking
01-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Good luck. Progress is always a just reward. Personally I've always gravitated towards the secretary/office worker look. I think if my wife ever did ask to see me dressed, she's be very suprised at how professional and fairly concervative I look.

suzy1
01-28-2013, 01:56 PM
You can get a hooker for $3 in the USA? I will squirrel that little fact away.

I think you need to add some zeros to that Pauline if you want a good one. :heehee:

Andrea, the wig is the thing that can transform a lady. Get the right one for you and you are going to be amazed!:)

Alice B
01-28-2013, 02:00 PM
The fact that your wife is giving you tips is great. Shows that she is very accepting and willing to help you along the way. Not getting to dress for a while can make one testy as I know I can get that way. No matter what hooker value you put on yourself it is only a subjective value and most likely not true at all. We try to see ourself as some image we see in a magazine or other media. See yourself for yourself and feel confident in your looks. I'm sure your wife sees you much better than you do.

andrea lace
01-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks for all your comments I have ordered my first wig a strawberry blond shoulder length number made with real hair we will see if Andrea is a blonde that has more fun?

cathie pantyhose
01-28-2013, 04:25 PM
I didn't feel complete until I had the hair thing. I have two different ones and i'm shopping a third. Just remember, you want the hair to match the eyebrows....makeup is a whole other story. I'm just figuring that part out...how we evolve

Stephanie47
01-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Keep trying! Sooner or later you'll make it to 'call girl' status.