PDA

View Full Version : A few firsts this weekend.

Paula DAngelo
01-28-2013, 07:58 AM
I got my first "Ma'am" this weekend. My girl friend and I were out having dinner Saturday evening and the waitress came by looked at me and asked "Would you like a refill Ma'am, I mean Sir.". After the waitress left both of us couldn't help but start to laugh. The reason we both started laughing is that while I was wearing women's jeans and a women's polo shirt (neither would be noticed as women's with out looking close), I wasn't wearin any makeup, forms, or wig, although I was wearing pink nail polish. Now I don't know what to think, I didn't think I looked that feminine without all the help I could get. My other first was since laundry needed done and I was the only one up early I decided to do it dressed in a skirt and matching sweater. When my girl friend got up she saw me and told me that I looked nice and she wouldn't have a problem with me being dressed up when she is around. Maybe she's just being nice since it's saving her from having to do laundry, but I think I have a real keeper in her. :)

bridget thronton
01-28-2013, 09:58 AM
I think she is a keeper too

Beverley Sims
01-28-2013, 12:22 PM
I would ask her what she thinks her career prospects might be then offer her a more permanent position in your life.

Paula DAngelo
01-28-2013, 01:49 PM
I would ask her what she thinks her career prospects might be then offer her a more permanent position in your life.

Believe me, I've already made her that offer. She's just not ready to make that time of commitment at this time thanks to a bad previous relationship. One of these days I'm hoping that she will be ready.

AnitaH
01-28-2013, 07:28 PM
It's happened to me twice in the past. I was dressed in male mode, however I was wearing a necklace, bracelets and I usually carry a small messenger bag that could pass as a purse. Just goes to show that not everybody can identify gender at a glance. Probably few can actually. Enjoy.

AnitaH