PDA

View Full Version : Still alive and dressin

Pythos
01-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Hello all,

Long time no post.

Been away from this forum for a long while. I have been just busy and getting on with life.

This does not mean my style has in anyway gone away, in fact I moved out of my mom's and have been able to exercise my style outside of clubs, and have been outs and abouts in some androgynous to fem style along with makeup (in goth/industrial, style)

It has been liberating.

I will post links to my flickr albums from October to December. I think linking is how I will do my pics from now on.

Still looking for that unicorn of a woman, and that being a woman that likes and supports my style. As you all know I lost my first real example of that 6 months ago.

Well, hope you all are well, I may still be a stranger here for a while, but ya never know.

jayme357
01-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Missed you. As a long time CFII who worked very hard to get to that level I can appreciate all that you have been through. I admire your tenacity and desire to achieve your goal. You should be justifiably proud. Now, some of your personal decisions are another matter. But, if you are happy, that is all that matters.

cfii

Pythos
01-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Personal decisions? Feel free to PM me those, I am curious to know. And that is too awesome a fellow Tg is a CFII.

Amanda22
01-28-2013, 08:52 PM
It's great to see you back! I'm glad you moved out; I remember the stress your mother created for you. I'm doing well but rarely post. There are too few thought-provoking threads. I hope you're happy in your life.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Welcome Back, Pythos :) Nice to see you around and I still dig your style ;)

Julogden
01-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Pythos, it's great to hear that you're still around here and also that you've moved out and are happily doing things your way.

Carol :hugs:

docrobbysherry
01-29-2013, 12:23 AM
So nice to hear from u, Pythos! Out on your own, I feel u r truly on your way now!

Sounds like you're too busy living life to visit us here. That's a GOOD THING!

All the best to u. U deserve it!

sandra-leigh
01-29-2013, 03:38 AM
Glad to see you post! We worry about you when you are silent for so long!

Diane Smith
01-29-2013, 03:42 AM
I had been thinking about you for the last couple of weeks and am glad to hear you're still well. Moving out was probably a big step for you, but I'm sure you'll appreciate the freedom. Please stay in touch and don't compromise your amazing style!

- Diane

Beverley Sims
01-29-2013, 03:52 AM
Glad you dropped in, I wish others would do it from time to time.
I am glad you have been able to get a little independence.

donnalee
01-29-2013, 08:21 AM
Welcome back!
I'm glad to hear your living situation has improved. I've always enjoyed your style for it's originality and hope you have more success in the future.
Donna