PDA

View Full Version : What a shot of hope

Pythos
01-28-2013, 07:46 PM
I just went through the responses in a thread in the loved ones section.
Quick survey for GG's of CDers

I saw so many SO's of cds that were supportive, and saying how much they indeed liked that aspect of their love. This really raised my hopes.

I sooo want to again find another female that will be not just open, but LOVE what I do, and realize it is an aspect of me that is unique and hurts no one.

I know my ex loved that aspect of me, but I do think her friends (jealous types) fed her with the line "if you're going to date a man, he should look like a man." When she said that to me after all the times she stated how hot I was and feeling me up, and then following on vacation to Vegas with a man hater, she spouts off with that. It was a dagger to the heart that I never want to suffer again.

Beverley Sims
02-15-2013, 10:17 AM
To look in the Loved ones section or any section here on our lifestyle you must realize a survey of that kind would be skewed.
Out there in the real world you did find an accepting girl and you presented as goth.
That was a plus but it does not take much bias to change a girls mind.
It will be hard hard but if you keep presenting as you are someone else understanding will come along.